At his place

"Question is, who's going to save you from me." Junior laughed and gave Cloe a long kiss in return.

Cloe pulled back to take a breath. "um i don't know nobody can save me from you i don't want to be saved" she said, then launched back into kissing him.

Cloe smiled. "i don't want to be saved and if i remember it's up to me" she said, kissing him and trailing her hands into his hair.

Cloe smiled and kissed him back. "yeah so... you never told me what you wanted to do" she said, giggling.

Cloe got up and went to the bedroom laying down on the bed. "come on you slow poke hurry up" she said, giggling.

Cloe smiled at him. "yeah so told you to hurry up" she said, then kissed him long and hard.

Cloe stopped kissing him and laid back on her back. "your not fighting back meany" she said, with a pout.

Cloe grinned at him. "oh really?" she asked, smiling.

Cloe was breathless by the time he was done.

Cloe smiled at him. "that was awsome" she said, wraping her arms around his neck and looking at him. "so um....... do you have secret or something?" she asked, smiling at him knowing she did.

Cloe giggled as she stood up and walked over to the desk that he had in the room and pulled out a present.

Cloe smiled at him. "it's something for you" she said, smiling at him knowing she had been hiding it for a while now.

Cloe grinned. "i had a ways open it up" she said, couldn't wait till he saw the watch since he been whining about one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back