At his place

Cloe Green

OOC First Name
Ash
Cloe showed up at Junior place on time but he wasn't home so she just went inside waiting for him. She had been tired for the last few days so she curled up in his bed and fell asleep.

Dervish walked into his flat and chucked his keys on the table next to the front door. As he walked further in, he noticed someone curled up on the sofa. It was Cloe so he walked over and kneeled beside the sofa so he was watching her while she couldn't see him.

She mumbled his name and turned so her hair fell into her face.

Feeling a hand Cloe woke up. "what who oh" she said, smiling.

Cloe smiled. "sorry, hi Junior" she said, giving him a kiss.

Cloe sat up and made room for Junior. "so... why did you want me over here?" she asked, scotting to sit in his lap.

Cloe tilted her head and smiled at him. "ok" she said, wrapping her arms about his neck.

Cloe covers her mouth with her hands then remove them. "yes, Junior i will" she said, smiling at him.

Junior lifted Cloe off the sofa and spun round at the same time as kissing her. He was so glad that she had accepted. He didn't know what he'd have done if she'd said no. "I love you so much." He said placing her on the floor.

Cloe laughed. "I love you to" she said, kissing him.

"My mum was overjoyed when I said I was going to propose." He laughed. "She's already looking at place settings and locations and a load of other stuff. I swear she is way too organised."

Cloe grinned. "yeah that's good" she said, a smile meeting her eyes.

She kissed him back then admired her ring. "it's beautiful" she said, sitting down and picking up a book that dropped on the floor.

Cloe grinned as Junior kissed her. "so... um i was taking a nap so..." she said, wanting to go back to sleep back to that wonderful dream.

Cloe snuggled up agaist him and closed her eyes. "yeah i think you'll do just fine" she said, drifting into sleep but wanting to talk to him. "so... why were you gone so long?" she asked, smiling up at him.

Cloe smiled at him. "yeah i bet she is she been fussing over me ever since you brought me home" she said, giving him a kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back