At his place

Cloe shut the door really quick. "no not yet" she said, giving him a kiss.

Cloe smiled. "um i was wondering if i could have my twin walk me down the asile?" Cloe asked, hoping Junior wouldn't say anything about her parents.

Cloe groaned and sat in a chair and threw her hands over her face and mumbled something into them.

Cloe moved her hands. "it's just that Kandee and me didn't get along with are parents so I don't want them at the wedding even if i did tell them they wouldn't care" she said, hugging him close.

Cloe hugged him. "yeah ok now we can tell them" she said, getting up and running to the door turning to look at Junior she skipped to his side and gave him a long kiss.

Cloe blushed not wanting to take all the credit. "um i was thinking in the garden" she said, leaning into Junior.

"That's a great idea." She grinned then finished off the last little bits of her butterbeer. "I shall go and get some gardening sorted." Sam stood up and walked over to Junior and Cloe, hugging them both.

Cloe blushed. "yeah see ya later?" she asked, smiling at Sam.

"Yeah, course we will." Sam grinned. She walked over to the door dragging Dervish as she went.

When they were gone Cloe turned to Junior. "so Junior your parents are gone so what do you want to do?" she asked, as she gave him a kiss.

Cloe giggled. "Hmmm i wonder does any of those things have to do with pay back for the butter beer hiding trick?" she asked, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Cloe giggled. "Junior, stop tickling me" she said, trying to keep his hands from tickling her.

Cloe giggled. "stop please your gonna make me..." she said, kissing his lips.

Cloe looked puzzled. "why?" she asked, smiling as she looked at the ring over his head. Then stealing a kiss from him.

Cloe giggled, "yeah and thank goodness i have you to save me from the scary monsters" she said, giving him a long kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back