At his place

Dervish heard a knock at the door and said in a really high pitched voice "Who is it??"

Cloe slapped his arm and got up and went to answer the door as she pulled it back came face to face with his parents. "oh hi you guys" she said, looking at Junior.

Sam's face lit up when she saw Cloe answer the door to her and Dervish wearing the wedding ring that she had seen Junior buy. "Hello Cloe." She hugged her daughter-in-law to be. "It's great to have you in the family my dear."

Cloe blushed. "yeah i'm happy to be part of the family hello Mr. Green" she said, smiling as she walked back to sit with Junior.

Cloe smiled. "March 20th" she said, smiling at Sam who sat beside Dervish. "That should give us plenty of time" she said, then looked at Junior.

Cloe smiled as he kissed her neck. "Junior not in front of guest gosh" she said, rolling her eyes. "you guys want anything to drink?" she asked, them looking at Junior also giving him a kiss on the lips.

Sam smiled when she saw how well the two of them got on. It reminded her of when she was at school dating Dervish. "Oh, yes please. Just a butterbeer for me." She turned round to Dervish as he started to open his mouth. "You're not having a firewhiskey." Then she turned to Junior. "You should take some lessons from Cloe. She's much more polite than you are"

Cloe got up and smiled at Sam. "thanks you but may i ask why Dervish can't have firewhisky?" she asked, wondering then looking at Junior she kissed his lips. "don't worry if he was so polite i would have to change that i love him and his behavior" she said, looking over at Sam.

Cloe shook her head went to the kitchen and brought back three butterbeers she had hid one behind her back so Junior would beg. As she passed them out she sat down beside Junior and opened hers.

She pulled out the one she had hiden. "no i thought of you" she said, stealing a kiss.

Cloe grinned. "so what brings you guys over for a visit?" she asked, turning to his parents.

Sam grinned. "We were just coming to see our son and his fiance. We're so glad to have someone else in the family."

Cloe blushed. "it's nice to be in the family" she said, smiling at Junior.

Cloe blushed. "um Junior can i talk to you in the libaray really quick?" she asked, hoping he wouldn't deny.

Cloe walked in and smiled at him as he closed the door. "i was thinking about having the wedding in the garden" she said, sitting on the desk that was close to her. Her legs swinging backand forth she looked at Junior with a smile on her lips.

Junior walked over to Cloe and kissed her. "I think that would be a great idea." He picked her up by the waiste and lifted her high above his head. Junior then put her down and kissed her again.

Cloe giggled. "yeah i thought so" she said, kissing him back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back