Are we doing this? Yes we are.

Hey!!

Oh that would be nice. I got two to offer than, since Liam's cousin Gabriel is also in the team. I'm up for it for sure!

That would be awesome them I'm totally up for maybe doing something with all of them if you wanted to do something like that. Or one thread with each. Or whichever works best for you honestly because I'm down for anything.

That would be awesome them I'm totally up for maybe doing something with all of them if you wanted to do something like that. Or one thread with each. Or whichever works best for you honestly because I'm down for anything.

Sure! I'm cool with both of them in one topic. Perhaps we can make it open for other members if they like to join?

This is for June!!! :D

Sure! I'm cool with both of them in one topic. Perhaps we can make it open for other members if they like to join?
Oh an open topic could be interesting! Maybe a thread where Derrick introduces himself to the team. I could start something like that up soonish!

I've added three more peeps. (Giselle, Noel and Crystal) So if you like to plot with one of them let me know :)

Hi?
I have one idea. Can we be past love with Rebeca Romanov? With Liam? She is realy realy rich girl from Romanov imperia family :). But also she is sweet girl and she have a son :)

I'm SOOO late to the party but I have stuff to offer as well?

For June I can offer Georgia or Christopher. They both are sorting in this upcoming year. Georgia could be the sort of like a loyal "follow the leader" type of friend, extremely academically driven, and Chris is more independent. He could be a nice catch to cover up with, someone who would totally butt heads with her and then be like "yeah, that didn't matter" type of friend, like he's not the follower but he could be a good pick as a friend

Then Sofia and Jason... Jason is 27 and has just taken in two boys under his guardianship, so they could bond over that. He's also naturally a guy to take of someone, so we could just see where that could go

Chrissy and Annabeth - Anna is just graduating which means she's a year younger. But she's confident model that is into fashion. She could go on some dates, she isn't the girlfriend type of girl but she could take her on some dates and like understand that commitment at least right now isn't for her

And then lastly, Giselle and Niklaus. They were in the same year and Nik has just graduated. He totally could be her drinking partner as his dad has just died and with all the exams and graduation he didn't have the time to grieve.

I am sorry to say that I ended up dropping Hans. But I am sorting another. Loki Styx, Professor Styx's son. And Horror of course. Which one would you like?

Oh haha ok. Don't mind who you like you can bring in.

Hi?
I have one idea. Can we be past love with Rebeca Romanov? With Liam? She is realy realy rich girl from Romanov imperia family :). But also she is sweet girl and she have a son :)

Hey!

What do you mean with past love? He is not really an guy to settle down. But an flirt could be.

I'm SOOO late to the party but I have stuff to offer as well?

For June I can offer Georgia or Christopher. They both are sorting in this upcoming year. Georgia could be the sort of like a loyal "follow the leader" type of friend, extremely academically driven, and Chris is more independent. He could be a nice catch to cover up with, someone who would totally butt heads with her and then be like "yeah, that didn't matter" type of friend, like he's not the follower but he could be a good pick as a friend

Then Sofia and Jason... Jason is 27 and has just taken in two boys under his guardianship, so they could bond over that. He's also naturally a guy to take of someone, so we could just see where that could go

Chrissy and Annabeth - Anna is just graduating which means she's a year younger. But she's confident model that is into fashion. She could go on some dates, she isn't the girlfriend type of girl but she could take her on some dates and like understand that commitment at least right now isn't for her

And then lastly, Giselle and Niklaus. They were in the same year and Nik has just graduated. He totally could be her drinking partner as his dad has just died and with all the exams and graduation he didn't have the time to grieve.

Hey!!!

June x Georgia x Christopher: Georgia seems someone June would really like to have. And Christopher would be interesting to see also.

Sofia x Jason: Would be fun to let them meet. Where would you think that could be?

Chrissy x Annabeth: Since she is everything Chrissy doesn't want to be that could be interesting. Since Evelyn is her cousin and has an modelling agency and fashion label. Would be open for them to see how they match or not xd

Giselle x Niklaus: Sure! Two people drinking with both sadness (fun xd)

Flirt can work with me.

Hey!!!

June x Georgia x Christopher: Georgia seems someone June would really like to have. And Christopher would be interesting to see also.

Sofia x Jason: Would be fun to let them meet. Where would you think that could be?

Chrissy x Annabeth: Since she is everything Chrissy doesn't want to be that could be interesting. Since Evelyn is her cousin and has an modelling agency and fashion label. Would be open for them to see how they match or not xd

Giselle x Niklaus: Sure! Two people drinking with both sadness (fun xd)
Ooh yay, amazing!

Well, Sofia and Jason... They could meet maybe in a cafe?? Like during a lunch time, for example, Jason goes to grab a coffee and they meet there? Just sort of start talking and decides to exchange numbers in the end or something like that?

Maybe we could start with two? Like with Georgia and June and Sofia and Jason? Then later on add Christopher and June or any other thread?

Flirt can work with me.

Okay. Can you start something for them? I try to react to it asap. But can't promise so we can also wait until sorting and new year is an bit further?

Ooh yay, amazing!

Well, Sofia and Jason... They could meet maybe in a cafe?? Like during a lunch time, for example, Jason goes to grab a coffee and they meet there? Just sort of start talking and decides to exchange numbers in the end or something like that?

Maybe we could start with two? Like with Georgia and June and Sofia and Jason? Then later on add Christopher and June or any other thread?

Sofia x Jason: Yeah sure she lives in Sweden but we can meet up wherever. Sounds good.

I really like that. Since I can't keep up with everything I guess (I know myself). Georgia and June is fine. Shall we do them after sorting? If you want to start that one and later on Christopher and June and remember still haha. I can start Sofia and Jason and Giselle and Niklaus later on.

Sure. Mayby you can start first? When will be later :)?

Sofia x Jason: Yeah sure she lives in Sweden but we can meet up wherever. Sounds good.

I really like that. Since I can't keep up with everything I guess (I know myself). Georgia and June is fine. Shall we do them after sorting? If you want to start that one and later on Christopher and June and remember still haha. I can start Sofia and Jason and Giselle and Niklaus later on.
Oh Jason loves travelling so that totally could work!

Oh, absolutely! After sorting it is! Do you have a Discord maybe? So we could keep up with the plots?

Oh Jason loves travelling so that totally could work!

Oh, absolutely! After sorting it is! Do you have a Discord maybe? So we could keep up with the plots?

I don't! I do have skype. So I donno what works for you?

Archiving per thread creators request.

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back