OOC First Name
Clairey
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 13 1/2 Inch Whippy Walnut Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Rion wished she could spend every Christmas holiday in New Zealand. Playing in the snow was fun, but the novelty soon wore off once your gloves were soaked through and you couldn't move your fingers. It didn't snow as much in the south of England as the postcards led people to believe, anyway. The best you could hope for in December was a bit of sleet, which was exciting for a few minutes and then made everyone feel gloomy. Sunshine, on the other hand, improved any celebration ten-fold. Well, that and ice-cream. But ice-cream and hot weather went hand-in-hand, which made a summer Christmas all the more wonderful.

Rion carried her blanket to a nice patch of grass and spread it out. She could still see her family, but they were far enough away that she felt, if only temporarily, like a grown-up. Some real adults were setting up a barbecue nearby, and every now and then a golden retriever puppy bounded over and tried its best to look neglected. Rion tried to catch the puppy's attention, but it was far more interested in sausages than head pats, so after a while she opened her bag and took out her new glittery nail-varnish set. She'd never been very good at applying nail varnish herself. Her right hand could control the brush well enough, but her left shook and refused to cooperate with her brain. Still, she could only get better at it, she reasoned, and with this fearless optimism she began to paint her nails - and knuckles, and fingertips - blood red.

As June tried to enjoy some time outside of Misha Haden's house. She decided to go out. And her babysitter was coming along with her obviously. June tried to forget she was there, but had to act nice. So as the woman had asked her what she wanted to do today she told her to go to the park. It was an good place she had found put to meet people, perhaps people who would go to Hogwarts also. Since she had met some other girl already some time before. June had some picture inside her mind of how she want her time at Hogwarts to be. Being popular was one of that. But not only with the students, but also with professors. And Misha was one professor already who was gonna like her. Though June tried to get to know the man better, he was an hard one to read so far. But she would get to know him better for sure. He seemed like the good guy and perfect part of her plan to play out.

As the blonde walked at the park she noticed some family's. And how much she tried to hide it, it was painfull to watch. Her family got taken away from her. And that reminded her of how angry she was. Telling her babysitter to leave her alone for some time to play with people from her age she walked away from the woman who was annoying her a lot. June just wanted her own parents. And kicked hard to an she found in her path. Seeing the rock rolling on further away closeby to an girl who sat on an blanket it seemed. June couldn't see what she was doing and curious as she was she walked closer. Noticing the girl seemed to be painting something on her nails. But it didn't seemed like that was all there was getting on. June frowned as she noticed how bad the girl seemed at it. The blonde looked at her own nails who could use some colour. Misha was kind but he was an man. And June had some stuff from home but hadn't got nailpolish at the house at the moment. As she was bored and liked to do these kind of stuff she went standing closer to the girl. '' That's an nice colour you have.'' She than said. June was mostly just not nice out of nowhere, she usually got something she wanted or had something in her mind. And this time she needed that nailpolish on her nails. '' Is it supposed to be around your nails also?'' The blonde than stated. Trying not to be direct directly.

Last edited:
Rion looked up as a girl approached her. She had a very pretty face, and shiny hair, like a doll. Unconsciously, Rion adjusted her own blonde locks. "It's Christmassy!" she said, thrusting her hand up to better show off her nails. "I didn't mean to get it on my fingers, but it's OK. It will come off." To prove she didn't care, she brought her hand back down and painted a shaky red heart on the back of it. "Do you want one?"

As June stood there watching the girl she wondered if the girl was ever able to paint between the lines at an drawing as she saw this. She tried not to let her face speak for her as the girl painted an heart on the back. At least she was happy to hear the girl wasn't focussing on getting it on her fingers on purpose. '' No.. thanks.'' June than replied back. That was the most childish thing ever. If she wanted to paint her nails she would do it good. She had some practice, since her mother had often told her to do it again when it wasn't good enough and she was thankfull for that. Her mother had style and for that area her mother was her example not her father. June than kneeled down on the blanket without even asking. '' I could do your nails. I'm actually really good at it.'' She than said the girl with an smile. '' Do you have something to clean them? I can redo it.'' The blonde than tried to look at the blanket and around her. '' Only if you like... ofcourse.'' June than added. Trying to be nicer. ''But I kind of have the feeling it will look even nicer when it's more on the nails.'' June than added to it. And than gave the girl an smile.

Last edited:
"Oh," said Rion. She had been quite proud of her clumsy attempt, but now that she looked at her nails again, she supposed it did look a bit like someone had sneezed polish on them. "Yeah - hang on." Digging around in her bag, she found some wipes and began the laborious process of scrubbing the paint off. Wow - she really had made a mess. She left the heart on the back of her hand, though, because that had been intentional. "I liked the red and green... but you can choose the colour," she said, her faith in her own choices wavering. "What's your name?"

For an moment June thought the girl was gonna cry. And she would think that would be funny in one way but she actually was not trying to do so. But she was just thinking it seemed. She smiled as the girl was agreeing to it. June watched the girl cleaning her nails. And saw her leaving the heart on it, obviously. She thought about the colours. Green on nails didn't seem pretty, so she choose the red one. But if the girl was really wanting red and green she could do each. '' I like red. But if you really like. I can do both colours.'' She than suggested. And took the red one to open it up to start with. The girl was asking for her name and June knew she was succesfull in making contact this way. This worked it seemed, so she just had to act nice to people. As long as they were not capable of reading minds, she was safe. '' I'm June. What's your name?'' The blonde asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back