Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Curved 11 Inch Rigid Rosewood Wand With a Dragon Heartstring core
Since Christina didn't got an job yet, she could go and stand where she wanted. In a way it was nice, but at the other hand she was done with the discussions she and her parents had. If she would take the job with EVELYN she would be someone she was not. And she didn't want to be that person anymore, trying to pretend she was like the rest of her cousins. Christina always felt different, and the role of black sheep was not an nice one but she knew deepdown she was. Her parents loved her and she loved her siblings, but before she could find her passion she needed to find herself and see what she liked. After doing some shopping in Obsidian Harbour she decided to take another route. And was led by her curiosity. Christina had never been to Bleak Street. As an student it didn't seemed like the route you wanted to take, but now she wasn't anymore. So as she entered the Bleak Street, she noticed another vibe directly. But it didn't made her want to turn around directly. It made her even more curious. And she watched the shops as she walked by. And stopped as she noticed an shop named Borgin and Burke's. It seemed kind of dark inside but she watched through the window, not really know what she would find. But it seemed like an shop that sold different stuff. As the brunette turned towards the door she noticed someone walking out. She lost track of time, so had no clue how late it suddenly was. '' Excuse me. What's this shop?'' The brunette than asked to the person who walked out.

Last edited:
Daemyn Knight just finished sending the assistants home, and started to close everything down. From locking up the more dangerous and valuable items to slowing the curtains and bars on the windows. Once that was done, he stepped out of the door, locked and sealed it magically. Dressed in all black, with a leather jacket and his cloak over his shoulder, he turned and almost ran into someone. He looked down at the brunette as she asked what the shop was. He glanced up at the sign and even pointed at it. "Borgin and Burke's," Daemyn answered with a shrug of his shoulders. He did not really know how to explain his own store that sold various poisons, cursed items, and such. She might have been an auror. Daemyn just needed a good way to say what his shop actually was. He thought swiftly.

"I have different, exotic items in there. From masks, jewelry, furniture, potions and ingredients, but I am closing for the night. What are you doing out this late anyway?" Daemyn decided to shift the attention from his shop to why she was out this late, and alone. She must know how dangerous this street was for someone alone, be they a witch or a wizard. That was why he was not a fan of Emily leaving without someone else with her.

Chrissy often got told by her parents when she was younger not to do stuff, but that made her even more curious to stuff and wanted to see what the reaction would be if she would do it. Sometimes she got what she wanted afterwards but sometimes her parents had been very mad about her and she couldn't do something she like anymore for an time. Unlike her other sisters who seemed to be angels compared to her. And if her parents knew where she was right now, they would sure be mad at her. But she was not an child anymore. She was now an adult, she was 18 years. And she could do what she wanted, right? The brunette watched as the person that came out of the store answered her. Obviously there was an sign, so the man must think she was stupid. But thankfully he understood she was interested in what kind of shop it was and told her. '' Sounds interesting. '' The girl than replied back. She wanted to ask more but the man asked her what she was doing here. Chrissy wasn't easily afraid of something, what would be for others like this dark street. She came her anyway right? But she had to admit that it wasn't the most safe place either she thought. '' Oh- uh I was doing some shopping in Obsidian Harbour.'' The brunette replied. Showing the bag in her hand. Than turning back to the man. '' Do you work here for an long time?'' The brunette than asked, trying to make conversation. Perhaps the man wanted to go home rather talk to her, but she was curious.

Daemyn raised an eyebrow when she replied that it was interesting. Well, if someone was not raised with this sort of outlook, then perhaps. But it was something to do, and a way to make ends meet (not that he was in financial trouble thanks to his old wealth his family had). He didn't explore what else made the shop 'interesting' since honestly, she looked like she had no business being here. The only reason he did was because he bore resemblance to the Zhefarovich and Styx family. They naturally looked cold and cruel. He was no exception. He even tried to look softer and it just did not work. He had no idea why Roo even thought that he was trustworthy. "The clientele that venture down this way aren't what you call 'interesting' as much as 'shady'," Daemyn explained.

Even the workers could be shady. Well, Frederick was a little bit, but Emily was not. Emily was his best friend, and she was absolutely normal. He glanced at the bag she had on her arm as she spoke about doing some shopping. "Then you made a wrong turn from Obsidian Harbor." Daemyn knew that his shop was not exactly right off the edge of the street. But she was still asking questions. He shook his head, "Not really. Maybe six months. I'm not even here half of the time. I'm a duelist. Aren't you a curious woman."

The man didn't actually seemed to be having fun talking to her. But Chrissy didn't mind. She was just curious. What the man told her didn't suprised her. Otherwise she would have come here before. But what she found interesting was something to her and the man could not judge. She may seemed like an normal teenager who just graduated from Hogwarts. But she was different than her cousins. An bit more rough around the edges.
'' Depends on what your view of interesting is.''
The brunette than replied back. '' But different than then the regular in Brightstone for sure.'' She than told him as she watched him. Perhaps even speaking about the man himself. But she didn't tried to judge directly.

The man was kind of sarcastic and directly to Christina her taste and she didn't directly hated that. '' It seems.'' She replied back. She had an feeling she wasn't welcome in a way and that irritated her an bit. '' Is it off limits or something than? I don't recall seeing an keep out sign.'' Chrissy than replied back. She listened as he spoke and than told her he was a duelist. '' Cool. I guess? What do you do often than? I know at Hogwarts you have the club and stuff.'' As the man told her she was curious he wasn't wrong. And this next question proved that points right. '' The woman has an name. I'm Chrissy.'' She than said to the man. Using the name she prefered people to use.

Daemyn still seemed more confused than anything else on the inside, though he controlled his emotions well so he didn't display anything. He had perfected this. After all, showing one's emotions might be a sign of weakness, and Daemyn did not underestimate anyone just based on their appearances, and that would include the woman before him. "I prefer not to let others know what my personal views are when it comes down to that. Just using general, third person view of those outside this area." Daemyn seen some of the clientele around here. He had run into a few normal though, which was more unusual than the others. Daemyn narrowed his silver eyes slightly as he stared down at the woman who seemed to be lingering a little more than necessary, he felt anyway.

He could not say that she was off limits, but technically, she was since the store was closed. "There is no keep out sign here, but I can tell when people can't handle what I have in there. And you are one of them." Most of the items he sold were often cursed, with many cases, to kill. She was in no shape or form a murderer. Although, he did have some rare potion ingredients in there, as well as potions not found in other stores. She went on about Hogwarts, which he never attended. No, his parents deemed him fit to learn Dark Arts over at Durmstrang, which paid off for him. He adjusted the sleeves of his leather jacket as she introduced herself. "I split my time equally here and abroad. Since you wanted to give me your name, it is common courtesy to give you mine. Daemyn. Daemyn Knight." Yes, that's it, an unknown surname so he could build his life up on his own, without the added pressure or assistance of the Styx family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back