Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Damien ❤️
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hey! :D

Here's the thing. <_<

I started working for another company, thinking that I would still be doing the same job that I used to have for the past five or six years. Unfortunately or Fortunately :cyndi: , the manager trusted me and one other co-worker to do some administrative tasks - hiring process,training curriculums, programs, organization,etc. With these come deadlines since the company is moving to its new office February or March next year. These tasks should be done before February and the trainings done this month. ^_^

With these, I have no choice but to slow down for a while. Just give me a week or two. I will try to post in the fashion show and do my secret santa.Aside from that,everything will slow down. :(

I know I have been throwing my characters out there for plots. However, after we had a meeting four hours ago, that was when I realized I have to slow down on RPs. :cry: :cry:

I will still be lurking via my phone especially on the weekends and even at work when I am on break. But replies will be much slower. :woot: :woot:

With love and apologies,

Arle :wub:

That's so exciting Arle! Have fun and we'll start our RP when you're back :D

No worries Arle! Good luck with your job :wub:

Thanks, guys! Although I must admit, no matter how swamped I am, I still have HNZ on my tab out of habit.

With the semester starting, I am trying to get back into the swing of things.

For Kaye, I am working on the replies on everything. I think I still have around two to get to.
For Donna, we can start plotting if you're still up for it.

For everyone, I have made promises to start threads and whatnots. Poke me (via Danielle or Alexis) if I missed any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back