OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
We're very happy to be able to welcome Cyndi to the staff team on HNZ. With real life constantly on our backs, causing some of our staff to have less time to HNZ, and Abby to have left to focus on school, we realized a little more help definitely couldn't hurt us - so in our most recent staff meeting we set out to discuss who would be the next person we asked to help us out.

A handful of people were suggested - all devoted members of HNZ who, for one reason or another, seemed suitable candidates to become a purple - but one name stood out in the group, an that was Cyndi's. Having been on HNZ for so long, Cyndi definitely understands this board, its dynamics, and has always been an invaluable member. She has always been willing to help out when help is needed, and has taken on such tasks as apparition lessons for several years, never causing us to have to fuss over whether they would be done, or how. She's full of good ideas and, as I've discovered recently, is quite fun to bother on MSN. ^_^ (Always a must for new staff. :r ) Quite frankly, with all she's done for this board, and is willing to do, I'm surprised her name didn't come up and get promoted sooner.

With the last staff promotion I stated "
Code:
[s]
o we’ve got some more oestrogen on the staff team (something that was clearly in short supply)" and that statement is still true today. :tut: Cyndi isn't just a bunch of oestrogen to throw in to the pool, though. ^_^ She's another awesome person who is here to help you out. She'll be sharing the responsibilities of the rest of the global moderators and I'm sure she'll do an amazing job at it, too. :)

Welcome to the team, Cyndi!

~Nick
(On behalf of the rest of the staff, because again, Cyndi can’t welcome herself.)

:frantics: Congrats once again Cyndi and welcome to the team. It's been great getting to know you better recently and I'm so happy you are now one of the dark orchids to help us make the board more awesome.

:hug:

Woo! Cyndi, congratulations... We needed another Global Mod :r And you fit PERFACTLY ^_^ (Spelt wrong on purpose :abby: )

Congrats Cyndi!

Congrats Cyndi! :hug:

Welcome to the team, Cyndi! :frantics: :woot:

:hug:
Thanks for the kind words and the warm welcomes and the congratulations!
I'm thrilled to be a member of the team ^_^

Omgsh! Congratulations!!!!!! :D You definitely deserve this! :D

Aww...thanks you guys! :wub:

Big :hug: for all of you!

:woot: Congrats Cyndi!

Congrats, Cyndi! You definitely deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!

*lurks away*

Awesome! Congrats Cyndi! :woot:

You guys put such a :D on my face.

Sorry I'm so late congratulating you! :hug: I'm super excited you're now part of the GM team! I know you'll do an awesome job and contribute wonderfully. :D

Thanks Livvy :hug:
I'm thrilled to be part of the team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back