Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Running to all ends of the castle to deliver these things was getting exhausting, even for someone who spent so much of her time at home running around a forest. To take a bit of a break Ainsley decided for her next flower's recipient to just wait in the entrance hall and see if she could catch the girl passing by.

Marisol had already received one rose and was on a high from that alone. After the semester she had last year this one was turning out to be her best one yet. After hanging out in the courtyard outside she decided to make her way back to the great hall after working up an appetite.

Ainsley was no good with faces, but she was fairly sure she recognised the girl she was looking for as she entered the hall, rushing over to the Gryffindor with a big smile on her face. "Hi! Excuse me, are you Marisol Woods?" Ainsley asked cheerfully, clutching the rose behind her back.

Marisol was in the entrance hall just about to go through the double doors into the great hall when she heard someone call out to her. She turned, momentarily confused, before nodding and saying, "Yes that's me, what's up?" She hoped it was another rose but she didn't want to just assume.

Ainsley beamed, relieved that tracking this girl down had turned out so easy. "Hi! I have a valentines rose for you!" She fumbled through her basket for a second before digging out the right rose, handing it and the attached card to the girl.
Marisol,

You're my best friend and I don't want to lose you, no matter what happens.

Asaiah.

Marisol smiled when the girl confirmed that she was delivering a rose to her and said, "Thank you!" when the Hufflepuff handed her the yellow rose. Marisol eagerly opened it hoping it was a good message. Marisol's smile grew wider and she hugged the small piece of paper and flower closely as if she was hugging Asaiah. She was glad her best friends were so supportive of her. The Gryffindor sighed happily as she folded up the card again and said, "Well, I'm glad it wasn't another threatening message," chuckling a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back