Emmanuel Okoye

budding historian | joyous

Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2" Rigid Elm Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Emmanuel had enjoyed dancing with Daria, but the night had moved on. he spotted Penny by one of the table and decided to go over to her. She was a good friend. "Penny," he greeted with a smile. "How are you? Hows your night going?"

Penny had been a bit sad, but Holden had cheered her up. He was really sweet sometimes, and Penny was wondering if she should get him an extra Christmas gift. She had already gotten him one. She looked up when she heard her name be said, then flushed bright red as she realized Emmanuel was talking to her. It took her a few moments to respond. "I- um. It's going alright!" She said quickly.

Emmanuel smiled at her, "Good, I'm glad," he replied. He then offered out his hand to her, "I wonder if I could interest you in a dance?" he asked.

Penelope couldn't help smiling brightly as Emmanuel asked her to dance. She wasn't sure what made him do it, but she decided not to question it. She took his hand. "I'd love to." She said happily.

Emmanuel thought that if he could, he would dance with each of his friends at the dance. He just liked spending time with people. He led Penny to the dance floor, finding a spot for them and then beginning to dance with her.

Penny blushed as they started to dance. She smiled at Emmanuel, feeling honored that he had asked her.

Emmanuel danced with Penny, smiling easily at her.

Penny smiled, twirling her skirt happily. "Are you enjoying the dance so far?"

Emmanuel nodded eagerly, "Very much so, I like dancing and feeling fancy for a night," he said. "You?"

Penelope smiled brightly, twirling once. "I like it too, I love seeing everyone's outfits." She said brightly. "And dancing is fun."

Emmanuel smiled at her. Reaching out with his hand to twirl her himself. "What do you think of my suit then?" he asked, fishing a little, but his suit was nice.

Penelope grinned at Emmanuel. "Oh, you look lovely." She told him earnestly. 'Very classy."

"Thank you," Emmanuel said in reply to her. Appreciating her comment. "You look really nice, equally as classy"

Penelope blushed at his compliment. Then she decided to be a little daring. "Then we're well-matched." She said, glancing at him shyly.

Emmanuel nodded in agreement. "We are!" since he thought they were. He liked his suit and her dress was smart too.

Penelope smiled as they continued to dance. She hesitated for a moment. "I thought maybe you were here with someone." She said after a beat. "Since you were dancing with Daria earlier." She added, a little embarrassed to admit she had been paying attention.

Emmanuel shook his head. ”Oh no, I came alone, Daria's just a friend,” he replied. He had enjoyed dancing with, and she was a friend, but not his date.

Penelope nodded quickly, blushing. "Yes, I mean... people go with their friends sometimes." She said, glancing down. She hadn't meant to imply anything, though it was a relief to hear.

"That's true," he said. He had thought about going with a friend, but time had gotten away from him a little. "Did you come here with a friend?" Wondering if he'd perhaps borrowed her for a dance from a friend.

Penelope shook her head at his question. "I was looking for Marnie but didn't spot her yet." She said as she danced with him. "I spent a bit of time with my brother." She added, deciding to leave out the part where Holden had nearly gone to beat Emmanuel up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back