Annyeonghaseyo

Serene Im

OOC First Name
Putey
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Hello! Jeh ie rum un Putey ipnida—my name is Putey. I’m newbie here at HNZ. My character is Serenity Im, but simply just call her Serene. She is Korean, and me, as its puppet mistress, is too. I’m still learning English, no wonder if my English is not really good. Hope you guys can tolerate it xD

Gamsahabnida!

Hey there Putey! Welcome to HNZ. :)
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm Canadian. Don't worry too much about your English skills not being perfect - you're far better at English than I am at Korean ( :p ), and I know plenty of members on the board have English as a second or third language and have found that HNZ helped them refine their English skills a lot.

A lot of my friends are really into Korean dramas and K-Pop and one is actually trying to learn Korean (and I'm sure your English is better than her Korean, as well).
I'm curious - is PSY/Gangnam Style as big in Korea as it became at least in North America?

Anywayyyy - I look forward to seeing you around the site, getting to know you more, and I hope you enjoy your time on the board.

Hello, Putey, welcome to the site :hug:
We're all a very friendly bunch so I'm sure you'll settle in soon enough.
I'm Beth, I've been on HNZ for nearly four years now. It's seriously addictive.
I look forward to seeing you around the site!

Welcome to HNZ Putey! :hug:
Ah, so you're from Korea! That's cool! I had a foreign exchange friend from there once. We love new members so I'm sure you'll fit right in. If you ever want to roleplay or have any questions feel free to message me!

♥ Jessye!
<i></i>

Welcome to the site, Putey! ^_^

A little late, but welcome to HNZ! I am Lovi, and feel free to PM me if you want to RP or just chat. :)
P.S. I love Korea! :D

Welcome! ^_^
As everyone has already said, don't worry too much about your English, it's quite good. In fact, you're better at English than I am at any other language I know, and occasionally my English can be considered pretty poor, and it's my first language. :p
Anyway, it's lovely to meet you and I hope you stick around! Oh, and you can call me Tenilee. ^_^
See you!
~Tenilee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back