Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Re: "User Group Problem"

Just less than a day ago, we set our plan in motion.
Cyndi, being a good sport, feigned making some fatal error on the board and allowed chaos to ensue. The rest of the staff played along, and plenty of people reacted.
To those who were taken in, even for a moment: thank you. ^_^ You made it all worth while.
To those taken who offered help, support, and tried to encourage people not to read the "staff forum" - thanks. ;) You're good members, and you should definitely take a peek inside that forum, some humorous things are in there. :p

To those of you too smart to even consider for a second that Cyndi made a mistake that large, but played along: Thanks. You're good sports.

To everybody else: Nyah. Spoil sports aren't any fun.

Now, with the deception unravelling, I've removed the coding (I hope you all got plenty of screencaps!) and the fake staff forum will disappear this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

Here's to April first!

~Nick
(On behalf of the HNZ Staff Team)

I'll admit, I was definitely fooled. At first I was at least, but the more I thought about it the more suspicious I got so eventually I just wasn't sure all together what had happened. :shy:

Round of applause to Cyndi though, well played. ;) :wub:
Twas a good prank.

At first, I actually did think it was a mistake, although after seeing a few obvious things that made it seem like it was an April Fools joke, I reassured myself that it was a joke. Lol. Pretty funny though. :)

May I ask what the code is?

Nope. :p
It wouldn't transition well to other boards, anyway. It was focused for HNZ's themes, groups, and recognized HNZ admins.

Oh. :(

:glare:
Totally fooled. I felt so bad for Cyndi too! By the end of the day, I was kinda like, why isn't this sorted out yet? Bahaha, this was good ^_^

*General Ovation* You awesomesauce admins fooled me good and well for a day. Congrats! xD

Hahahah xD
ahh omg..

Was not expecting this xD
When i first saw it i was confused and thought it was a joke... but thanks to someone's acting ;) no.. i was fooled :p

I did think it was very odd, especially as every the original groups kept flashing up. Unfortunately, I was born incredibly sympathetic. It is my downfall :correct:
:lol:
Good one, guys ^_^
What did make me doubt it was an April Fool, was the fact that several topics randomly had stretched screens and everything went all messed up. That's the only thing that annoyed me <_< Thankfully, that seems to have been resolved. Now I can get back to lurking :shifty: Mwuhahaha..

I'm not speaking to either of you for a week :glare:

Keeding...you guys got me :tut: I'm so freaking gullible, but what else is new xD

Good job guys!!

:lol: Twas awesome. But I enjoy my purple, and all of other colors I have. Any boy account with purple freaked me out though. =))
Happy Fool's day! ♥

It's nice to have everything back to normal but I loooved seeing some of the people's reactions. Again, to those that played along, thank you, it made it soo worth while xD

April Fools! xD
I'm glad everyone was able to have a good laugh with this.
Thanks for playing along, and thanks to all of you who offered help and/or hugs :wub:

I knew it xD
Nobody is that silly :r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back