OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hello hello!! Jumping on the PD bandwagon. Cautiously optimistic that life is slowing down and I'll have more time to write. I'm not sorting this year so hopefully I'll have even more time to give to my current kids. Would love to focus on them but I do have everyone listed here if inspiration strikes, give me your ideas! No pressure, just vibes.

CURRENT STUDENTS
Open to pretty much anything!
13764.jpg

Caleb Thorne
7th Year - Slytherin
15648.jpg

Felix Carnahan
6th Year - Hufflepuff
16487.jpg

Margo Fox
5th Year - Hufflepuff
Baby brother is a seventh year, illegal. Anyways, he's been pretty checked out form school since the very beginning and it's bound to get even worse. He has a server job at Three Broomsticks and has started competing in some very amateur dueling tournaments so as far as he's concerned he's future is figured out. But I would love for him to corrupt some younger students, pester some folks, and maybe smooch a few boys before he's gone. Felix has started animagus training, on top of quidditch, his prefect duties, and his relationship, he's a little stressed out. He's not sure how he ended up with as many responsibilities as he does and he's not handlining the growing pains of it all very well at all. Overall he feels stretched pretty thin. Would love someone to help him relax or push his buttons. He's always such a friendly guy it might be interesting to see if he could snap at someone. After a year of being pretty bummed out I think Margo is going to be in a much better mood. Her friend is back and she's maybe found a way to start looking for her brother. She did a lot of growing last year and It might be nice to see how it effects her this year. Her romantic life is also a bit complicated but she's trying to ignore that fact and maybe try asking out someone to a dance or something. Boys preferred.
16488.jpg

Ethan Alexander
4th Year - Ravenclaw
20007.jpg

Leah Thorne
3rd Year - Gryffindor
23783.jpg

Santiago Torres
2nd Year - Gryffindor
Ethan is feeling a little uncertain about pretty much everything in his life. He started Hogwarts thinking it'd be temporary and now he's on his way to being half way done with school. He's kept his distance because he thought it was temporary but now he's feeling ready to admit this is for good and it's ok to actually make friends. Would also love maybe a bit of romance for him. He's quite clueless but very nice. Any gender would be good. Overeager and over enthusiastic, Leah is back and ready to be annoying. She likes to think she can get along with everyone but is really more of an acquired taste. I've already had her get off on the wrong foot with some people but I'd love to do more with that. One of her biggest flaws is thinking she knows best and not really knowing what to do when people don't listen to her. Also anything quidditch related she is all over. Would also love for her to start getting some crushes, girls only. After a year of sulking and just trying to get by. Santiago has mostly accepted his fate but is now ready to make it everyone else's problem. If his parent's won't bring him back home getting in trouble might be the next best thing. Would love some help with that since I am very bad at thinking up any kind of prank plot. But I also think he might be more of a vandalism guy.

OTHER STUDENTS
Looking for friends or literally anything! Would love for them to actually exist lol
24760.jpg

Bellamy Parish
4th Year - Beauxbatons​
24896.jpg

Zoey Hawkins
4th Year - Ilvermorny​
Bellamy is a shy and awkward kid and is just trying his best to get by. He joined the quidditch team to make his mom happy since she had been quite the player when she was in school and even played pro before retiring to start a family with his other mom. He grew up in the country and is used to the quite. Also likes Astronomy because of his uncle, and comic books and video games. Is a bit of an awkward loner but is trying his best to fit in. Please be his friend. Zoey is the youngest of six siblings, all of which are older brothers. Her family is tight knit and they kind of had to be since they moved around a lot due to their parent's job as magical conservationists. Which meant they had to be their own friends since they were never around long enough to make them anywhere they lived. But now that they're retired and Zoey is the only one in school she's been left to fend for herself. She is determined to be the best and needs so many friends.
FUTURE STUDENTS
Looking for friends for all of them!!
23775.jpg

Elise Ito
10 years old - Sorting Y45​
23770.jpg

Sybil St. James
8 years old - Sorting Y47​
26464.jpg

Ulric Vale
5 years old - Sorting Y50​
Very artsy and very much in a world of her own. She's been awfully lonely with her brother off at school for a few years now and is desperate to join him. She's kind but can be a bit thought less. Used to being on her own while her father works and being passed along from relative to relative to watch her. Absolute know it all and constantly wants to prove it. Very advanced for her age and loves to read anything she can get her hands on. Currently goes to daycare but also has her own private tutors. Loves chess and will challenge anyone to a match. Can talk anyone's ear off if she gets the chance.The baby of the family and quite shy. Prefers to watch rather than participate when it comes to kids his own age. Very attached to his parents and wary of his siblings. Loves to spend time in his family's garden that is full of mostly poisonous plants and mushrooms.
More thank likely I will end up making more of my future kids eventually because I'm insane lol. Feel free to message me if you're curious about that.
HNZ GRADUATES
Simon Thorne - 22, Shop Assistant - He has been working almost constantly since his father died nearly 4 years ago. Very tired and needs some socializing. Potential short term romance.

Poppy Perkins - 21, Uni Student - Studying to be an illustrator. Would love to catch up with old school friends or make new ones. She has some romance plans but could be discussed, girls only.

Nikko Blackwood - 20, Macaws Keeper - Living the dream playing professional quidditch. Would love to hang out with his teammates, maybe some team drama?

Delilah Thorne - 19, Ollivander's assistant - Enjoying her life outside of school. Looking to catch up with friends and meet new ones. Also if any kids want to learn violin or piano she would gladly give them lessons.

Indira Khatri - 18, Future Healer - Recently graduated. Probably going to do some traveling before she starts her training. Maybe meet some new international people.
EVERYONE ELSE
Yvonne Dubois - 35, Divination Professor - Looking for her to put down some solid roots in NZ since she's been here for a hot minute by now. Good friends and some romance welcome! Also always willing for plots with students who want a reading of any kind or just want to chat!

Ernie Wilder - 39, Eeylops Owner - He's been owner of the owl shop for a while and loves what he does. Would love to get to know other shopkeepers. He's also been surrogate parent to Ethan for a few years and it's becoming clear it's pretty permanent. Would love some dad advice from anyone!

Vera Ito - 33, Ashes Drummer - Content with her career as a musician and artists, she's always looking to mentor younger artists and help them out. Short term flings negotiable, any gender.

Dominic Torres - 24, Obsidian Daycare Teacher - Recently moved to NZ so I would love for him to make new local friends, especially with his coworkers or even parents too. And if any future kids want to hang just let me know!!

Aleena Thorne - 42, Ministry Official - After being a stay at home mom most of her life she has joined the work force and is trying to make a new life for herself as a widow and soon to be empty nester. Would love friends/coworkers and maybe potential romance but it would be a pretty slow burn.

Avery Fox - 23, Bartender/Scit - Recently single and still incredibly bitter at the world. I really want him to start an alternative newspaper and start stirring the pot that might lead to some actual Scit plots one day 👀

Jelle van Zijl - 32, Silver Snake Owner - Somewhat recently took over the shop and has a history of working with cursed and non cursed artifacts. Open to any kind of plots but mostly friends and maybe future "business" acquaintances.

Daisy Vincent - 21, Theater Owner - Recently come back to NZ after a bit of a failed acting career in London. She's come back to take over the family business, a theater company. Looking for any actors or performers that might be interested. Also any friends would be great. She's under a lot of stress and needs some pals to vent too.

Simone Moreau-Chen - 25, Retired Quidditch Player/Photographer - After a pretty long career she's looking for a career change and has been developing her own photography method to improve sports photography and other action shots. Would love some friends new and old, and maybe some romance. Girls only.

Gemma Thorne - 20. Freelance Writer - Currently living in London and trying to make it as a writer. Having a bit of a rude awakening when everything isn't handed to her. But she is more than determined to put in the work. Would love some romance for her, any gender.

Micha Kovac - 18, Recent Grad - Back home in Canada for a while before he figures out his next move. More than likely pro quidditch somewhere.

Some people's age's might be off but I tried and there are so many. Who let me make so many lol.
Anyway it's been forever since I put everyone in one place and I think I had way less characters x_x And disclaimer it's nearly 2am so if some of this doesn't make sense feel free to ask or send me a message!

Hellloooo Kadiii!!!

Molly and Felix - I am so sorrrryyyyy, I know we were vaguely talking about plans for them but that kinda didn't happen!! But I'm defs keen to do some with them! Molly does seem to notice that he's a bit distant and is concerned - I feel like it would be interesting to give them some... i dunnooooo... drama??? bahahaha - I kinda have an idea, but I'll think about it a little more and msg you on discord hehe

For Leah, I would like to offer Conan - We haven't done much threads with them, but i do defs like their dynamic and I would like to explore more of it. I'm not 100% as to what though bahaha but I would like to do some stuff!!

It is 2am for me so if there are any typos or if things don't make sense, well... I did try xD
  • For Margo: I can offer Monday Weeks. If he is her type, she can ask him to a dance, and he'd probably assume it would be platonic because he has yet to even develop anything romantic for anyone. Could also just be a study buddy since he overdoes it in every single subject...
  • For Leah: No girls in that year, but if she thinks she can get along with everyone, she can meet Cassius. Pretty sure he could prove that idea wrong just by breathing. He is not easy to get along with.
  • For Nikko: I have Apollo, who plays on Kaikoura team. So, possible rivals there (I think?). He is a beater so he probably hit a few people. He normally feels bad for it when he does that in practice, but would be nice to see how it fairs to other players.
  • For Avery: I have a scit close to his age. Kade is a member of the Ministry hating group, and he drinks a lot. If you wanted scit plots anyway xD
And that is all I can think of at the moment since my brain is hardly functioning right now.

ok I know we discussed things in my thread but I just wanted to add that in 2nd semester I feel like Xenia should give Bellamy the most awkwardly well meaning pep talk and vote of confidence for the next IC year and just thoroughly make him uncomfortable. :r

Only other suggestion I have right now is if you ever wanted a thread of Violet checking in on the Silver Snake since she works in the trade department at the Ministry and just being like "look, I just want to make sure your books are clean, as long as you've got clear records a cursed amulet is not going to shut the place down". I'm not really sure if there'd be much to go on there I just thought it might be funny.

Hi Kadi let me drop some ideas on you!

feeling ready to admit this is for good and it's ok to actually make friends.
Ready enough to give Emery another chance? :r Or maybe we make things worse

One of her biggest flaws is thinking she knows best and not really knowing what to do when people don't listen to her.
Feels like she and Anisha are bound to clash big time at some point tbh

Also thought the beginnings of a crush of Santiago on Penny was cute last year, could do more with that?

Oops, this took me a minute to get back to!

Hellloooo Kadiii!!!

Molly and Felix - I am so sorrrryyyyy, I know we were vaguely talking about plans for them but that kinda didn't happen!! But I'm defs keen to do some with them! Molly does seem to notice that he's a bit distant and is concerned - I feel like it would be interesting to give them some... i dunnooooo... drama??? bahahaha - I kinda have an idea, but I'll think about it a little more and msg you on discord hehe

For Leah, I would like to offer Conan - We haven't done much threads with them, but i do defs like their dynamic and I would like to explore more of it. I'm not 100% as to what though bahaha but I would like to do some stuff!!
Maria!

No worries!! Real life comes first and it's easy enough to say Molly and Felix were just hanging out "off screen" but I'd love to hear what you have in mind for drama 👀 I was thinking he might have been a little hard to reach over the break.

And yes! I'd love to do something with Conan and Leah. They really hit it off in their first thread and that's kind of been it but I do think they hang out a bit too. Maybe they can get the courage to go into the forest maybe? 🤔
It is 2am for me so if there are any typos or if things don't make sense, well... I did try xD
  • For Margo: I can offer Monday Weeks. If he is her type, she can ask him to a dance, and he'd probably assume it would be platonic because he has yet to even develop anything romantic for anyone. Could also just be a study buddy since he overdoes it in every single subject...
  • For Leah: No girls in that year, but if she thinks she can get along with everyone, she can meet Cassius. Pretty sure he could prove that idea wrong just by breathing. He is not easy to get along with.
  • For Nikko: I have Apollo, who plays on Kaikoura team. So, possible rivals there (I think?). He is a beater so he probably hit a few people. He normally feels bad for it when he does that in practice, but would be nice to see how it fairs to other players.
  • For Avery: I have a scit close to his age. Kade is a member of the Ministry hating group, and he drinks a lot. If you wanted scit plots anyway xD
And that is all I can think of at the moment since my brain is hardly functioning right now.
Helloooo!
  • Oh that is an interesting thought. To be honest, so far Margo's type is anyone who is nice to her haha. They're in a lot of the same classes so they probably at least know each other a little. Maybe we can have them partner on a project or something to see how they get on??
  • That sounds fun too! Bickering is one of my favorite things to write so I'd love to throw them together.
  • I don't think Nikko is competitive enough for a proper rival but I'd love for him to get more involved with the wider quidditch community.
  • Ooo, another interesting combo. I think Avery had been very mild and theoretical with his affiliation so it might be fun to see if someone could push him a bit.
Let me know what you might want to start with!

ok I know we discussed things in my thread but I just wanted to add that in 2nd semester I feel like Xenia should give Bellamy the most awkwardly well meaning pep talk and vote of confidence for the next IC year and just thoroughly make him uncomfortable. :r

Only other suggestion I have right now is if you ever wanted a thread of Violet checking in on the Silver Snake since she works in the trade department at the Ministry and just being like "look, I just want to make sure your books are clean, as long as you've got clear records a cursed amulet is not going to shut the place down". I'm not really sure if there'd be much to go on there I just thought it might be funny.
lol Bellamy just dies of embarrassment instantly. Anyone acknowledging his existence, a nightmare. But yes that sounds very good. And a Ministry check in at the Silver Snake sounds very good as well haha. "My books are very clean. I dust them every day." But yes, those both sound great and I can make note of them for now. Unless you maybe wanted to start the Silver Snake one now-ish?? Since adult threads can take forever haha.

@Amber Chou Wilson
YES! All those sound good.

I'm down for throwing Emery and Ethan together and seeing how they get on this time. I do feel like they are both in their own worlds and have managed to miss each other completely over the past year or so haha.

And yeah I think Leah has a little bit of a crush or just a sense of admiration for Anisha right now. I'm not sure what could be something that get's between them. I'd imagine if both of them want to take lead on something and neither backs down, or maybe they find a difference of opinion on something that spirals??? Open to ideas but for maybe a future blow out fight but for now I'd like for them to just hang out a bit too.

And yess, might talk to Rowan about Santiago maybe sucking up to Holden a bit as a way to see Penelope a bit more.

Santiago and Ewaaaaan! Ewan is also very much down to get in some trouble if you want :3

Zoey and Kira could be trying to make friends. They study at the same school.
Simone and Charlotte we can think of something together, even romance.

Helloooo!
  • Oh that is an interesting thought. To be honest, so far Margo's type is anyone who is nice to her haha. They're in a lot of the same classes so they probably at least know each other a little. Maybe we can have them partner on a project or something to see how they get on??
  • That sounds fun too! Bickering is one of my favorite things to write so I'd love to throw them together.
  • I don't think Nikko is competitive enough for a proper rival but I'd love for him to get more involved with the wider quidditch community.
  • Ooo, another interesting combo. I think Avery had been very mild and theoretical with his affiliation so it might be fun to see if someone could push him a bit.
Let me know what you might want to start with!
I am at a point where I will want to start everything, and I will if you want to. But that depends on if you can handle that many threads xD

Maria!

No worries!! Real life comes first and it's easy enough to say Molly and Felix were just hanging out "off screen" but I'd love to hear what you have in mind for drama 👀 I was thinking he might have been a little hard to reach over the break.

And yes! I'd love to do something with Conan and Leah. They really hit it off in their first thread and that's kind of been it but I do think they hang out a bit too. Maybe they can get the courage to go into the forest maybe? 🤔
Yesss that sounds good - And yess, that's for sure. I think Molly is starting to sense that there might be something up - I'll msg you when I can about them hehe!

Yesss! I do believe they hit it off pretty well in their first thread. The forest idea doesn't sound too shabby 👀 Conan would be keen to go for sure, but might need some sort of encouraging before going in bahaha but he's totally up for the forest idea hehe

YES! All those sound good.

I'm down for throwing Emery and Ethan together and seeing how they get on this time. I do feel like they are both in their own worlds and have managed to miss each other completely over the past year or so haha.

And yeah I think Leah has a little bit of a crush or just a sense of admiration for Anisha right now. I'm not sure what could be something that get's between them. I'd imagine if both of them want to take lead on something and neither backs down, or maybe they find a difference of opinion on something that spirals??? Open to ideas but for maybe a future blow out fight but for now I'd like for them to just hang out a bit too.

And yess, might talk to Rowan about Santiago maybe sucking up to Holden a bit as a way to see Penelope a bit more.
Maybe we could say they got paired up for something for their classes? Or something in the dorms.

Hmmm I like the difference of opinion thing. Or it could be Leah being right about something and Anisha being wrong, she's not great at that and not used to it. Some obscure fact about Quidditch or something.

Hahah Penelope would also be nice to 'Holden's friend' in passing (in her mind they're besties I think just because she's seen them maybe together sometimes?)

Basquiat x Ethan: Basquiat is home schooled but lives in NZ, near enough to Brightstone, so we could have them meet there. I'm not totally sure what the nature of their relationship would be but Bas is a bit lonely as he spends most of his time with his kid sister, Zora, and his parents. His family recently moved to the area but they're from Straya originally. He loves quidditch, cats, and poetry. I'm still sort of figuring him out.
Zora x Elise: Zora is 10 as well, haven't yet decided if I'll sort her next year or not. I actually have to make her character still hehe. She's a pretty sweet kid who loves gardening and nature, she also likes reading mostly because she likes to impress people. I feel like they'd be fast friends but again I'm still working on Zora.

Sure, I can add the Silver Snake one to my list! Also noting down Byron and Aleena as was kinda brought up on discord, not quite sure how they could meet but I imagine he's probably in touch with the ministry at the moment with the whole fostering/adoptive process of a magical kid/maybe looking into learning a little bit of magic to make up for lost time so they could always cross paths there if you were still interested in maybe throwing them together and seeing how they get along?

Edit: actually now because it's been sitting in my head all day and won't leave I have an idea for Aine and Margo to make the dorms icy...(though message me about that one if you're interested because there's some caveats to it).

Last edited:
I'm here!

Caleb/Hamish. Hamish needs to experiment a bit, figure out he's into guys a bit more, maybe they could have a little fling or something?

Zerrin/Ethan. Again, I think there could be some fun chemistry here but also maybe just a good friendship, thinking we could just play with it and see what happens.

Airen/Leah. Again, could go any way, but I think it could be fun to throw them together and see what happens?

Amodeus/Santiago. Does he need an easily lead minion? Because Amodeus is a very easily led idiot.

Bellamy/Duke. Duke is a bit younger but they could be fun

Penny/Elise. I'm still working on Penny but it could be fun to throw them together and see what happens.

Sybil/Kairi. I'm thinking we could toss them together and see how they get along.

Calliope and Ulric could be fun, she's very spoiled, or maybe Aurora and Ulric, they could be fun too, Aurora is more... whimsical.

Now hear me out, but just a chaos pairing, Lily and Simon. It could be fun to see how they would interact, he's not necessarily the nicest and she's sweetness personified.

Or even Lily and Dom, he could be a regular and they could be easy friends?

And I'm thinking we could try Gemma and Miran, see how they get along, maybe there could be some chemistry. He's a bit shyer, and he's recently found out he has a daughter he's taken in, but it could be interesting.

Santiago and Ewaaaaan! Ewan is also very much down to get in some trouble if you want :3
Hey Pheeb!

Totally down to throw Ewan and Santiago together. I'm pretty sure they're in the same house if you want them run into each other at a meal or something. He can maybe try and cheer Santiago up and we can go from there haha

Zoey and Kira could be trying to make friends. They study at the same school.
Simone and Charlotte we can think of something together, even romance.
Sure I'd be happy to do a thread with both of them and see how things go. Is there one you'd like to start?

I am at a point where I will want to start everything, and I will if you want to. But that depends on if you can handle that many threads xD
I'm down to start them all. Which ones would you like to take and I can do the others?

Yesss that sounds good - And yess, that's for sure. I think Molly is starting to sense that there might be something up - I'll msg you when I can about them hehe!

Yesss! I do believe they hit it off pretty well in their first thread. The forest idea doesn't sound too shabby 👀 Conan would be keen to go for sure, but might need some sort of encouraging before going in bahaha but he's totally up for the forest idea hehe
Haha I can imagine the thread with Conan and Leah is just a back and forth trying to psych each other up. But that all sounds good, as well as our other messages.

If you want to start something for Molly and Felix, I can start something for Leah and Conan??

Maybe we could say they got paired up for something for their classes? Or something in the dorms.

Hmmm I like the difference of opinion thing. Or it could be Leah being right about something and Anisha being wrong, she's not great at that and not used to it. Some obscure fact about Quidditch or something.

Hahah Penelope would also be nice to 'Holden's friend' in passing (in her mind they're besties I think just because she's seen them maybe together sometimes?)
Ethan x Emery: Would Emery maybe try and make some change to the dorm that Ethan might argue or help with depending?? If not a project might work but I imagine it's two kids who would rather focus on their separate special interests than do what's in front of them haha

Leah x Anisha: haha I think Leah has the same problem which is a perfect combo for some conflict. But quidditch would be the one thing Leah would know more than her.

Penelope x Santiago: I think we can maybe build to something more with this a little late. I will pester Rowan about this too.
Basquiat x Ethan: Basquiat is home schooled but lives in NZ, near enough to Brightstone, so we could have them meet there. I'm not totally sure what the nature of their relationship would be but Bas is a bit lonely as he spends most of his time with his kid sister, Zora, and his parents. His family recently moved to the area but they're from Straya originally. He loves quidditch, cats, and poetry. I'm still sort of figuring him out.
Zora x Elise: Zora is 10 as well, haven't yet decided if I'll sort her next year or not. I actually have to make her character still hehe. She's a pretty sweet kid who loves gardening and nature, she also likes reading mostly because she likes to impress people. I feel like they'd be fast friends but again I'm still working on Zora.
Basquiat x Ethan: Oh no I feel bad for not getting to this until holidays are about to close. But I think the two of them would get along quite well. Ethan feels a little bit like he's missed his chance to make friends at school so finding someone outside of it would be really good for him. He has a bit of complicated family situation right now which also makes him feel a bit lonely. He's not that into quidditch but he loves animals. When the holidays roll around I'd love to do something with them, or maybe during Brightstone weekend which is a little closer haha.

Zora x Elise: Love tossing unsorted kids together and seeing what sticks haha. Elise has a Very Active imagination and while she's not one for gardening exactly she does love being outside and picking flowers and coming up with make believe games and stories as she goes. We can definitely do something them soon if you'd like!

Sure, I can add the Silver Snake one to my list! Also noting down Byron and Aleena as was kinda brought up on discord, not quite sure how they could meet but I imagine he's probably in touch with the ministry at the moment with the whole fostering/adoptive process of a magical kid/maybe looking into learning a little bit of magic to make up for lost time so they could always cross paths there if you were still interested in maybe throwing them together and seeing how they get along?

Edit: actually now because it's been sitting in my head all day and won't leave I have an idea for Aine and Margo to make the dorms icy...(though message me about that one if you're interested because there's some caveats to it).
Byron x Aleena: Yes. I think we can come up with some kind of way for them to cross paths. I can add that to my list if you want to take the Silver Snake one.

And yes doo tell, or I'll message you lol.
I'm here!

Caleb/Hamish. Hamish needs to experiment a bit, figure out he's into guys a bit more, maybe they could have a little fling or something?

Zerrin/Ethan. Again, I think there could be some fun chemistry here but also maybe just a good friendship, thinking we could just play with it and see what happens.

Airen/Leah. Again, could go any way, but I think it could be fun to throw them together and see what happens?

Amodeus/Santiago. Does he need an easily lead minion? Because Amodeus is a very easily led idiot.

Bellamy/Duke. Duke is a bit younger but they could be fun

Penny/Elise. I'm still working on Penny but it could be fun to throw them together and see what happens.

Sybil/Kairi. I'm thinking we could toss them together and see how they get along.

Calliope and Ulric could be fun, she's very spoiled, or maybe Aurora and Ulric, they could be fun too, Aurora is more... whimsical.

Now hear me out, but just a chaos pairing, Lily and Simon. It could be fun to see how they would interact, he's not necessarily the nicest and she's sweetness personified.

Or even Lily and Dom, he could be a regular and they could be easy friends?

And I'm thinking we could try Gemma and Miran, see how they get along, maybe there could be some chemistry. He's a bit shyer, and he's recently found out he has a daughter he's taken in, but it could be interesting.
Jess!

That is so many things and they all sound good. I do have a couple thoughts about some of them.

Caleb/Hamish: Caleb is only really looking for flings right now so maybe we can work that in. Or maybe Caleb can just flirt with him a bit haha.

Amodeus/Santiago: Not sure if Santiago is mentor worthy haha. But it might be funny if he takes a liking to him anyways and Santiago has to just figure it out.

Lily/Simon: Ok true Simon can be rude but I think with Lily since she is so nice I think she'd mostly get on his good side.

Also an addition of my own, Ethan and Emrys should follow up with their plans to use a ouija board by Avie's Rock lol

Which ones would you want to start with?? Maybe we can pick two or three each?

Jess!

That is so many things and they all sound good. I do have a couple thoughts about some of them.

Caleb/Hamish: Caleb is only really looking for flings right now so maybe we can work that in. Or maybe Caleb can just flirt with him a bit haha.

Amodeus/Santiago: Not sure if Santiago is mentor worthy haha. But it might be funny if he takes a liking to him anyways and Santiago has to just figure it out.

Lily/Simon: Ok true Simon can be rude but I think with Lily since she is so nice I think she'd mostly get on his good side.

Also an addition of my own, Ethan and Emrys should follow up with their plans to use a ouija board by Avie's Rock lol

Which ones would you want to start with?? Maybe we can pick two or three each?
Caleb/Hamish: Hamish absolutely just needs one time flings, he's exploring.

Amodeus/Santiago: I love the thought of this one.

Can I just pick the ones you just listed? XD they sound like a ton of fun

Though I wanna do Amodeus and Felix now too

Sure I'd be happy to do a thread with both of them and see how things go. Is there one you'd like to start.
Dating could start for both adults. I can start, but you can create a thread for the two students.

Haha I can imagine the thread with Conan and Leah is just a back and forth trying to psych each other up. But that all sounds good, as well as our other messages.

If you want to start something for Molly and Felix, I can start something for Leah and Conan??
Sounds good! I'll start something up and flick you a link when I can!

I also forgot to suggest earlier! Feel free to decline but I am also happy to offer Nolan as a fling for Caleb if you like!

I'm down to start them all. Which ones would you like to take and I can do the others?
Probably do a split 50/50. I can start Nikko x Apollo and Kade x Avery.

Hey Kadi :hug: :wub:

I would love for us to rp Felix and Marcus at some point. I imagine Marcus isn't dealing too well with most of his children growing up and he might hover a bit and try to spend more time with Felix when he can. He could probably push Felix's buttons or try to make jokes with him to help him relax, depending on what you think is best!

Maybe we could rp them sending letters, or in the next brightstone weekend or school holidays?

Caleb/Hamish: Hamish absolutely just needs one time flings, he's exploring.

Amodeus/Santiago: I love the thought of this one.

Can I just pick the ones you just listed? XD they sound like a ton of fun

Though I wanna do Amodeus and Felix now too
Sure, if you start those four?? I can start something for Amodeus and Felix, and maybe Airen and Leah.

Dating could start for both adults. I can start, but you can create a thread for the two students.
Sure, I can do that!

Sounds good! I'll start something up and flick you a link when I can!

I also forgot to suggest earlier! Feel free to decline but I am also happy to offer Nolan as a fling for Caleb if you like!
Sounds good! 👍

I well for sure hit you up sometime about Nolan. Might have to check on a couple things first.

Probably do a split 50/50. I can start Nikko x Apollo and Kade x Avery.
Cool cool. If you grab those I'll take Margo x Monday, and Leah x Cassius 👍

Hey Kadi :hug: :wub:

I would love for us to rp Felix and Marcus at some point. I imagine Marcus isn't dealing too well with most of his children growing up and he might hover a bit and try to spend more time with Felix when he can. He could probably push Felix's buttons or try to make jokes with him to help him relax, depending on what you think is best!

Maybe we could rp them sending letters, or in the next brightstone weekend or school holidays?
Anna!!

Of course I'd be down for something with them. I think something over the holiday might be best. But I am super interested. Felix has always really taken after his dad and now that he's like actually growing up and is finally moving past all the jokes it could be interesting for both of them. He's probably matured a lot in the past year or so without Marcus maybe noticing??

Anna!!

Of course I'd be down for something with them. I think something over the holiday might be best. But I am super interested. Felix has always really taken after his dad and now that he's like actually growing up and is finally moving past all the jokes it could be interesting for both of them. He's probably matured a lot in the past year or so without Marcus maybe noticing??
That makes sense, I think Marcus would be in denial that his kids are growing up so he probably hasn't noticed or won't until now, or a little later you know??

Ethan x Emery: Would Emery maybe try and make some change to the dorm that Ethan might argue or help with depending?? If not a project might work but I imagine it's two kids who would rather focus on their separate special interests than do what's in front of them haha

Leah x Anisha: haha I think Leah has the same problem which is a perfect combo for some conflict. But quidditch would be the one thing Leah would know more than her.

Penelope x Santiago: I think we can maybe build to something more with this a little late. I will pester Rowan about this too.
So maybe just Ethemery (Emerthan?) and Leanisha for now? :r

I like the idea of Anisha getting unreasonably pissy for getting something wrong.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back