An Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella Ormonde

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Padua - Aoaman Wood wand with essence of Griffin feather 10 3/4 inch
Hi not sure if anyone remembers me now, it has been a while I guess since I last popped on. As it is I am here today well technically at Linda's to feed and walk Mr. Darcy once again. Linda is still in hospital but we do hope she'll be released today. Unfortunately it is not my place to tell you what has happened all I can say is she probably won't be back on for another while. If you could keep her in your thoughts and prayers that would be great, I know you all mean a lot to her.

Issy

Eep. =[
Linda told some of us what's up, and it's literally haunted me since she has. :( Ridiculous, since there's absolutely nothing I can do for her (except pray, of course), but it's true. *sigh*
Well, I definitely agree praying types should pray for her. -nods- And thinking types should think of her.

I hope she can come back to us sooner rather than later, we all miss her, but of course she should take her time and such. :(

Give her our :wub: ?

Of course Nick. We Should. :glare: xD

Come back soon Linda, preferably before I return to Sweden and really starts to miss you badly. xD
Also, Gesundheit! and :wub:

Thank you for posting this up for her.

I will be sending good wishes her way. Give her lots and lots of :hug: and tell her that we love her and miss her so very much.

I'll keep Linda in my thoughts. Though I don't know what's happened to her or don't know about the situation. Why is she in the hospital?

Hamza, we can't say. As indicated in the first post.
Isabella Ormonde said:
Unfortunately it is not my place to tell you what has happened all I can say is she probably won't be back on for another while.
It's not anybody's place to say who knows, except Linda's. If she wants to share, she will when she's back.

Nicolas King said:
Hamza, we can't say. As indicated in the first post.
Isabella Ormonde said:
Unfortunately it is not my place to tell you what has happened all I can say is she probably won't be back on for another while.
It's not anybody's place to say who knows, except Linda's. If she wants to share, she will when she's back.
I see. Thanks Nick. ;)

Thanks for the update.
I've been wondering about Linda :erm:
She's already been in my thoughts, so I'll keep that up
and I'll send a couple prayers her way too.

~Cyndi

:( This is not good. I'm flying to Ireland to be her own personal nurse *nods* I'm sending 'get better vibes' her way and keeping her in my thoughts and prayers. Tell her we loooooove her and to take her time to rest and get better so that she can make a full recovery. :hug: :wub:

D: I misses Linda. Hope she gets better-er soon.

Lindas is in everyone's thoughts :D

Lindas come back soon!!!! ish :)

thank you all so very very much
seriously you don't know how much your thoughts and prayers mean to me right now
I miss you all and am so sorry for all the rp's that have fallen idle as a result of my absence
I'm not sure yet how much longer I'll be out for...

thank you all once again
:hug:
you're a very special community of friends to have

Lin

Lindas! *glomp* You just continue healing, HNZ isn't going anywhere :D

Linda! :hug: I'm glad you could drop by. I will continue to send the best wishes your way. We miss you sooooo much.

Linda!!! We miss you!! Do what you need to do to be better. We will still all be here when you are able to come back to us. :D

Wubs j00!!!

LINDA :hug: I miss you soooooooo much. :cry: Come back soon! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back