An indian Adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Elvera Le Fey

Seer, Mother of twins, Divination 3-4, inner eye

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" with an Essence of Raven Feather core.
Hello all. :wub: :hug:
I am sure many of you know by now but i am about to head off on the biggest adventure i have ever had. I am heading off to india for six weeks. four weeks is a placement for uni where i will be working in a school. then i am going on a conference for to two weeks afterward. I will likely be on very limited internet (the amount needed to email assignments) so i probably wont be able to get on. I may possibly be able to get on when i am at the conference (and a few days i have off before hand, and maybe the first couple of days).
So the main people this will effect are Professor Elvera Le Fey, Rhiannon McGowan, Briar Rowan-Cullen, Tara Sitara, Lowan Kickett, and Ember Jones. but it will obviously effect all my accounts (those are just the ones I am mainly on.
I will try and get some pictures up when i get back.
Mia :hug: :mia:

I know I told you this before - but I'm so excited for you! :woot:
Be sure to have a lot of fun, and work hard, and come back with some awesome stories and pictures to share! :hug:

I hope you have an amazing time!!
:hug: We'll miss you!

I hope you have an amazing time! I'm sure it'll be a blast!
See you when you get back! :hug:

That's so awesome Mia!! I hope you have a great time, and I can't wait to see the pictures when you get back! :hug:

I'm going to miss you when you're gone :cry: But I hope you have lots of fun!! :hug:

Mia!! Don't forget to tell me all about it! I'll be waiting by Skype for your message! Omg! So exciting! Can't wait to see the pictures of all the super cool things you'll see! Have fun, my dear! :hug:

Weeeowwwww! Have tons of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back