Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Landon was glad to say that he had gone to the Valentine's dance that year. It was an enjoyable night watching students celebrate and even catching up with a couple of them, and it was a wonder why he never participated in it before. The man made his way out of his lounge on the fourth floor to head down to the greenhouse. Now with all of the celebrations over and some free time before his next class, he had to prepare the leaping toadstools for his third years. It was an experiment that he was only going to start trying this year and he hoped that the students would enjoy it. Luckily, it was currently the perfect time to plant them as they didn't take very long to grow at all, which meant it would be ready for the students in no time. As the professor walked through the courtyard, he smiled as he spotted Lauren. He was happy to see her out and about, even after a long night at the dance. "Hello again Lauren! It was such a lovely night at the Valentine's dance wasn't it?" he said, hoping she felt the same way. He wondered if perhaps she would be up for another chat as he had plenty of time to kill. "Are you having a good day?"

Lauren didn't knew what to make of the last period at school. She tried to enjoy it, because otherwise it would be too late. But she had a lot going on in her mind. So many questions and no answers. And decisions to be made. How would her future look like, she never had pictured or dared one because there was an time she was afraid she never got one. But now she started to dream tiny bits. So as she was making her way outside she wanted to enjoy the nice weather. She took an seat on an bench and just sat there watching others. Thinking of Aonghas for an moment, and how much she missed him. Missed having an friend. She was afraid they would not see eachother again. What if he forgot about her? In her thoughts she than suddenly heard an familliar voice and noticed her head of house speaking to her. The only friend in a way she seemed to be having was Professor Carter, and Daintree perhaps he had send her an yellow rose so that ment something she believed? But she needed to put some effort in that also, which was an reminder to thank him still. She smiled shortly at the professor. '' It was good.'' She than said, not knowing how to react to it. It was nice that she had him to look out for her. Lauren had really been opening up to him. '' Oh yeah. Figured enjoying the nice weather and sight here while I still can.'' She than reacted. '' What about you?'' She asked in return.

Landon beamed as Lauren said she was enjoying the nice weather. One of the main reasons he taught Herbology was so he always had a reason to go outside. He thought the leaping toadstools could wait. "You don't mind if I join you, do you?" he asked, and before she could respond, he sat himself down next to her on the bench. "Yes, yes, my day has been going well. I just finished watering all of my potted plants inside, and it's a nice day for some gardening today so I'll get around to doing that soon." He sat in silence for a moment as he took in the view. He really appreciated that Lauren enjoyed it too and he felt comfortable around her now as the pair of them were already pretty close. He admittedly didn't have very many friends at Hogwarts, even amongst the professors, but he still cared for all of his co-workers, including the ones that he used to work with. "Do you know how Professor Chamberlin is going? I haven't heard from him in ages. He's adopting you, right?" he asked, remembering them talking in the Headmistress's office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back