Alrighty then! Bring it on.

Arian Caomhnoir

OOC First Name
Michael
Right so, Names Michael..I've had a bunch of characters here before but as my life was a complete mess and I was lazy and rawr rawr rawr...Most of them fell to bleh. I started out with Jesse who's most notable character was (Aeon Summers) as his brother, Sern Summers. I've had other characters including the Circus freak Masque Fleur and fire performer Tripudio. Anyway I left and the characters were only half developed anyway and I doubt I'm actually remembered by all that many people. Which I suppose is a good thing.

But now I'm back after nearly a year or so away, I think. And this time I'm going to start off with a father and a son I believe. This time I've actually pulled myself back together enough to handle the characters, hopefully :doh: . So apart from that, AWESOME so come back and hopefully I'll have some epic scenes and such with peoples ^-^.

Also if anyone thinks up of any connections between the Caomhnoirs and them.. I'd be happy to consider integrating that into the development of the chars.

And lastly... Hoi Guys ^_^

Hi,
Welcome back! I think I might remember seeing Aeon Summers name on every now and then, But anyways it's nice to have ya back. Hope to see you around the site ;)
~Annie

Welcome back, Michael! ^_^ Of course I remember you!

Welcome back! :) I definitely remember you. ;) (Mostly for the circus type characters. :p )

:frantics: Woooo welcome back Michael, so many of the oldies coming back, I love it ^_^

Anywho, I most definitely remember you and Elliot still remembers Tripudio :r xD

Patricia Styx said:
:frantics: Woooo welcome back Michael, so many of the oldies coming back, I love it ^_^

Anywho, I most definitely remember you and Elliot still remembers Tripudio :r xD
Of course pat ^_^ , I'm happy to rp him again anytime you want btw.

I remember you :p Welcome back! :D

Arian Caomhnoir said:
Patricia Styx said:

Of course pat ^_^ , I'm happy to rp him again anytime you want btw.
OMG woooo :frantics:
If you ever wanna plot, drop me a PM, Elliot needs to get out of her box :tut: xD

Ooh...I remember Masque and I vaguely remember Tripudio :)

Welcome back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back