ALL IS WELCOME, WELCOME IS ALL (UPDATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalanee Koa

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Heeeeey Guys! Girls! Humans and other life forms! :lol:

I've said in my welcome thingy/coming back post that I'll be here for exercising my writing skills, which means I'll be needing plotlines for the development of Khalanee too. I'll appreciate anything really, friendship, dating, relationships, all genders are welcome. I'd also would appreciate a job for her? A job at a coffee shop maybe? Simple topics is fine, meet and greet too.
With all that said, here's a short summary of what, who Khalanee is and will be. ^_^</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
x83k0.jpg
<FONT font="Georgia"><COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="150">
Khalanee Khoa was born in Honolulu, then later on raised in Bali, Indonesia by her adopted parents. She knows that she's adopted and has no problem or issues about it. She found out she was adopted when she was five years old and found out she's a witch at eleven through her Godmother Lucinda who's also a witch. Although she didn't went to Hogwarts or any magical schools like the rest, Khalanee was homeschooled by her Godmother. Her parents, are gentle, kind and raised her in a friendly environment near the beach. (Imagine two vegan, hippy, free-spirited parents.) Khalanee is the calmest of the calmest, she seldom gets annoyed at anything. She accepts herself for who she is and isn't ashamed of her self, Khalanee loves to promote self love and was recruited by some local modelling in the muggle word. Genuine to her brand, she lets her plus size body be pictured all the time. She also loves, rather is addicted with coffee and dreams to have her own coffee shop using local beans. Right now, Khalanee is in New Zealand, she recently moved out from her parents home in Bali and is gonna start her own life.

So yeah, that's what I have so far in mind. You'll get to know more of her after some time I settle on what she'll be. :r I'm not going to be on replies because I have work and right now #workislife hahaha. But I'm free during the weekends, I can reply during by then. :D

Hope y'all could share the same warmth when you welcomed me back through roleplays! :p

~Mintzy :mintzy:

If you're looking for a job for this character, we've got three shops who are looking for new owners. :r

I'm actually still thinking about it if I can manage being a shop keeper. But thank you Cyndi for suggesting it. :D

And so I've realized some things with reviving some of my character (actually anyone I can since I forgot the password, email for the rest. Anyone can help me with that? :r ) I really love all my characters and I can't help thinking wasting them. I mean like Yerik, I love this guy and it took me a lot of effort to make him, him. I've decided to bring back some characters of mine because why not? I know some may be excited some may not (or is still mad at me for leaving back then. Sorry guys). I have work during the weekdays almost all day and all night but then when it comes to the weekends I'm totes free. I really want to write for HNZ again, after all this is where it all started. So if y'all new and old members be kind and let me RP again. Below are some of my characters that I will be reviving (since they're the ones I can access at the moment). Anything will be appreciated! ^_^</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
tumblr_m5eq3seKwk1rpwd9j.gif

Yerik Rhys Price Right This is my main bae. now Yerik is lost. He doesn't have anything, like literally anything. He's a great guy, a true gentleman, a bit of a smartypants too. Yerik graduated from HNZ around Y18 (I think) He is clever, sincere and sometimes visionary. Education used to be his main priority, other than family. Loves to read books, more on history. Can be honest to the point of cruelty, and will upset more sensitive individuals with their often accurate but not very diplomatic statements. Yerik is socially inept and has a lot of troubles with engaging a conversation with someone. He would do anything to help someone in need. Anything is open for him, even I final. :r

NEXT IS..

tumblr_m3uzjzANiu1rvv8gdo1_500.gif

She is. She really is. I had so much fun RPing with this cutie before and I can't wait to see how mature she is now. Khione Hawthorne is part-goblin and is a Gryffindor Alumni. She used to be the Editor-in-Chief for Hogwarts Monthly and President for Wild Patch Club. There are a lot of words to describe Khione so this will be a hard one. She's quirky, spontaneous and really weird at heart. Khione collects wigs and wears them occasionally, she's also into guts and blood. She loves blood, like really. Also, Khione loves all animals. She has a mini zoo back at home in Poland. Khione is the definition of fun for me, she loves adventures and time to time walking barefoot. BTW it's pronounced as "Khee-oh-nee".

Also..

tumblr_inline_mll60kILOG1qz4rgp.gif

Quincy Ashe Cavell is Enzo Cavell's younger sister but she wants to get of his shadow and have the spotlight all to herself. She's quite a b!tch tbh but is fun to RP since she gets engaged and interested with the people she meet. She graduated from Durmstrang and currently lived in London but would like to move out soon. She's seeing Kiefer right now but since Arty isn't active and I have no way to reach her until she finally decided to return. I am open for anything for her. I think before I left the site, me and Arty decided to let Kiefer and Ashe break up to date people and get back when the time comes. So for now, anything is open. This time I want her to enjoy and rebel, pushing away the label of being a perfect daughter and sister. Ashe can be brutal and will do anything to get her way.

Lastly..

tumblr_oj5rtfxnYd1sk2kqwo2_540.gif

Sui Chin Ying This is my first born. Haha. I mean she's my first character. I based me and created her, all the things I wanted for myself are in her and some of them came true so yayness. It's Sui Chin, not just Sui. She's warm and kind, loves to write and as you can see works for the Daily Prophet as a journalist. She also used to be the EIC of Hogwarts Monthly (Gryffindor Alumni) Other than a love for writing, she loves to sing and perform. She's straightforward and can be shy at times. Right now she doesn't have anything too and I will appreciate anything for her. As for a final, originally Sally and I talked about it so HEY SALLY *wink wink* Haha. You'll get to know more once you've RPed with her. If the gif isn't doing justice to her face, her play-by is Eugene Kim.

**I'm also thinking of making one new character when sorting comes, just a celebration for myself.
All I can say is that she's gonna be a girl. :r
<FONT font="Verdana"><COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50">There you go guys. If some of you are looking for any old charries of mine they are also available to Rp but then again some I can't access so here are the names who I've revived and can use.
- Cosette Mayfair (Metamorphmagus), Raffaelo Menzure, Tobias Markovic, Clea Everett Price and Eddie Bliss. I will add more characters once I've revived them and have full access. I'm on work all weekdays but sometimes I have free time in between + I always try to be online. Weekends, I'm free! Thank you!

~Mintzy :mintzy:

Hi Maia! :hug:

I swear this is the last.. :x
Cara-Delevingne-sexy-look.gif
So as I was reviving my characters and really trying to think of the email I registered them in I realized I made Azmarie way back 2014! :o I got caught up with RL that I forgot her, she used to be a Syltherin student in HNZ but since she's about to graduate if that happen I think I'll just make her into something else. At the moment she's 18 but her age can be changed. I have no idea what to do with her and I was hoping anyone would give her a chance? Azmarie Hastings is an active fun ball. I made her for friend and just because c'mon Cara Delevinge :wub: So if anyone of you might have a character that's left out, girl or boy. Azmarie is here for yah! :D

Mintzy! I totally have someone I can throw into the mix for Azmarie Hastings. I have a soon to be 7th year Victoria Havelock. She is 17 years old and will soon be dropping out of Hogwarts to play Quidditch professionally. She's a bit moody, cynical, not much of a team player which was left her a little lonely so she could do with a friend, perhaps they could also be more than friends if Azmarie is so inclined.

Hey Dan! :)
Sounds perf! I see Azmarie as reckless and a flirt so she'll probably lure Victoria in for something more. She can also be her first experience of more. I can see them dating though and hitting it off during their first date. :r

Yes I love it. Do you have Skype Mintzy? We should definitely plot this.

Ello!

I can offer my way back character Isla MacNiall for Yerik. She's a muggleborn and a Veterinary Student at Massey University New Zealand and an aspiring Yale student. As of right now, Isla barely uses magic as she's not fond of it but graduated from HNZ and was a Ravenclaw. Like a true Ravenclaw, Isla is very studious but for fun she volunteers at a local animal shelter in Wellington. She's lacking of friends and her love life is sour :r she'll be interested to be a final or just a love interest. Isla is sweet and easy to get along with. Let me know what you think

Hey Alex? Is this Alex that I follow on Instagram? :lol:
Sounds good to me, though I think they can date but can't be finals. Yerik's final would be a pure-blood and someone/some people are interested and have messaged me about it so I'm gonna close that department just in case :r I have Eddie Bliss if you're interested but will check about his age. :)

yes, that is me xD

I'm up with that, really don't matter if Isla has a final. I also checked Eddie's age and he's too yung buuuutttt if you want to use him I have someone, she's two years younger and currently at school in Ilvermorny.

Yeah, the two can go out on dates or date exclusively. :)
Sureness, who is it? I have lots of characters available so if you need anything or anyone just tell me. :r

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">*Cracks knuckles* Alright prepare for a plotfest (as much as I can think of at the moment, I'll be sure to let you know if I have more ideas ;) )
First of all, I can offer my character Anatoliy for Khalanee. He's currently in the anarchy section of the Scits, and is kind of brash and hot headed, so I'm not sure exactly what they would be, but I feel like their interactions could be interesting. Khalanee is calm, and Ana is essentially the opposite so I feel like that could be really fun to roleplay! I'm also not sure exactly how they could meet, but Ana's day job is as a bus boy at a restaurant in Obsidian harbour so they could always meet while he's working, or something like that. Let me know what you think!

Next up, I can offer my professor Jon as a friend for Yerik. They went to different schools, but they are about the same age and are both pretty socially inept, it could be funny to rp them being really awkward around each other just for the laughs, you know! It might even develop into a friendship depending which way it goes, since Yerk is super intelligent and Jon always wants to listen to other people's viewpoints and knowledge etc. Again, I'm not exactly sure how these two would meet, but I'm sure we could figure it out! The best idea I can think of is them just running into each other on the street so please let me know if you have better ideas.

Now for Khione, I think it could be fun to rp her and Ferdinand again. They worked together on HM for years while they were in school and it could be fun to have them meet again and catch up on each others lives! I like the idea of them planning to meet up, rather than having it be an accident/by chance so maybe one of them contacted the other just to see how they're doing, and they decide to go out for coffee or something? Totally up to you :D

And considering how Quincy is as a character, she could always be a good match/an interesting thing to rp with Anatoliy too if you wanted! It seems like it would be very different to rp the two of them because I feel like they would add fuel to each other's fires, which could be both a good and bad thing!

Azmarie and Archie should totally be friends too! They're the same age and Archie's going to be in a hardcore party phase now that he's graduated. I don't see why they shouldn't hang out and party together!

Now last (but not least) I can offer my character Benito for Cosette as a friend/maybe future love interest. He's currently taken, so it would be a little while before they could technically date, but both their pbs have photos together and I'm a sucker for that :p

Sui Chin Ying said:
Yeah, the two can go out on dates or date exclusively. :)
Sureness, who is it? I have lots of characters available so if you need anything or anyone just tell me. :r

Maybe exclusively? Do you have a set IC date when it ends?

For Eddie, her name is Abilene McCaulley. She's a sporty type of girl and very serious about Quidditch. Abilene can be competitive in that division but she's very nice and easy to get a long, a bit of a temper but that's it about her other side.

I have tons of characters but they're all pretty much students ranging from 1st to 5th year

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back