Alicia's taking some 'me' time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicia Barker

Founder
Okay, so I wasn't sure if I should post this here or what, but I'm taking some 'me' time. I don't know if anyone has noticed or not, but I haven't been on much in the last couple days. It's been nice to just hang out with my daughter and watch TV and play video games. So, I'm going to take the week off. I will still be on here to check my PM's, sort the new students, and basically take care of all things Admin. But past that I will be unavailable until next week. I'm still happy to help anyone, so please don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions or need any help. I'll still be on everyday to reply, but only for an hour or so.

Please be peaceful (no wars) until I get back; because I won't be participating in any RP's and I won't be reading any RP's until I'm officially back. Thanks to everyone for being here and I will be missing you (your characters ;-) ) until I come back!

You deserve 'me' time more than anyone else on the site. >:D<

I sincerely wish you the best of everything, Alicia, and hope your time is the awesomeness! :-* HNZ loves you! :lol:

I agree with Estrella, you deserve the break. Breaks from the site can be good, and as we are between years I think it is the perfect opportunity for you to do that. You will be missed, but I hope you enjoy your peace.

I've been telling you to take some. [-( :p

Like I said in the PM I do regret having to bug you everytime, and I am glad you are taking time for yourself. I hope you enjoy the time and come back ready for all the wars that were postponed whilest you were away >:) >:) >:)

Have fun!! :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back