Sexual Orientation
her violin
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Hornbeam Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
</COLOR></FONT>
H e l l o !
<i>
</i><FONT font="monaco">

My name's Tee, and I'm here to grace your presence* introduce myself to y'all, as a new member joining the site for the first time. While I won't be doing much until sorting opens up, I would love to get to know a lot of you better, as the site looks to be a great time and I hope to be able to stick around!

As a prior role-player I would like to say that things (at least format wise) looks familiar. Although the plot is something in itself– quite fascinating, really. However, after exploring and discovering all these great details, I can tell it might take some time to adjust; although, with how warm the community looks to be, I'm sure it won't be hard.

<COLOR color="#ffffe6">So yeah, thanks for reading! It's nice to meet you all! Here's to the best :)

*i'm really not so narcissistic, I swear

Hi Tee, welcome to HNZ! ^_^ Just wanted to say I love your avi & sig! :) I hope you enjoy it here as much as we do!! ^_^

Hey Tee, welcome to HNZ! Everyone on here is lovely and if you have any questions feel free to ask me and if I can't answer them then I'm sure one of our wonderful mods or admins will. I look forward to seeing you on the board and hopefully RPing with you ^_^ Just warning you though that this can get very addicting xD

Welcome to HNZ. You'll never leave :r I hope you'll have as much fun here as the rest of us do. I look forward to rping in the future (or the present).

Hello Tee!

Welcome to HNZ! Very happy to have you with us.
If you have any questions feel free to ask myself or any of the other staff, who will attempt to help you in any way they can.

Welcome Tee!
It's always awesome to have people join up, and it's fabulous to meet you. If you ever want to chat or plot, I'm just a PM away! I hope to see you around the board sometime :hug: ^_^
~Tenile
<i></i>

Marisol Woods said:
Hi Tee, welcome to HNZ! ^_^ Just wanted to say I love your avi & sig! :) I hope you enjoy it here as much as we do!! ^_^

Thank you so much! I really love yours as well! And I must say, I was just taking a peek at your bio and plotting threads, and they're gorgeous; my aesthetic feels are tingling :claire: I'll probably take you up on your offer sooner or later. Thanks for dropping by~

Charlotte Owens said:
Hey Tee, welcome to HNZ! Everyone on here is lovely and if you have any questions feel free to ask me and if I can't answer them then I'm sure one of our wonderful mods or admins will. I look forward to seeing you on the board and hopefully RPing with you ^_^ Just warning you though that this can get very addicting xD

Thanks for the welcome, and your offer of help and advice! Definitely makes me feel pumped to get in to the swing of things :lol: And heh, I'll keep that in mind, but my will power's pretty strong, y'know *crawls outta cave three months later, shaking head and muttering she was right*

James Cade said:
Welcome to HNZ. You'll never leave :r I hope you'll have as much fun here as the rest of us do. I look forward to rping in the future (or the present).

Thanks ^_^ Ahh, is this the infamous dark side that I'm jumping right in to? (if so, I think I've been duped; there aren't many cookies with the exception of the ones the server is dropping). But yes, I would love to rp with you sometime! Even during the... Summer (?) break, it would be great to have Zara bump in to a couple of her future schoolmates, if you're free. :D

Stefan Archer said:
Hello Tee!

Welcome to HNZ! Very happy to have you with us.
If you have any questions feel free to ask myself or any of the other staff, who will attempt to help you in any way they can.

And happy to be here! Nice to meet you, Emzies (may I call you that?). Thanks for dropping by! Wow, this is probably the most welcomes I've ever gotten on an introductory thread, it's makes me feel all warm and fuzzy~ :)

Alessio Vittori said:
Welcome Tee!
It's always awesome to have people join up, and it's fabulous to meet you. If you ever want to chat or plot, I'm just a PM away! I hope to see you around the board sometime :hug: ^_^
~Tenile

Hi Tenile, nice to meet cha! Thanks for coming by and saying hello :wub: Hope to see you around and hopefully plot with you sometime as well~

Hi, Tee! Welcome to the site! :hug: I agree, your signature and avatar are totally awesome, haha. I'm Claire! If you fancy a RP or have any questions, then like pretty much everyone else, just hit me up :claire:

See you around!

James Cade said:

Zara Lovette said:
Thanks ^_^ Ahh, is this the infamous dark side that I'm jumping right in to? (if so, I think I've been duped; there aren't many cookies with the exception of the ones the server is dropping). But yes, I would love to rp with you sometime! Even during the... Summer (?) break, it would be great to have Zara bump in to a couple of her future schoolmates, if you're free. :D [\quote]

All of the yes. Welcome to the dark side. I have two characters who will be at school with Zara. Feel free to drop me a pm. Though not not on this account. (PM Matthew Cosgrove) and we can discuss plots when your up for it.

Welcome to HNZ, Tee. Sorting isn't too far away, only a bit over 2 months. And, we'll have HNZ's birthday happening before that which is always great fun.

Hope to see you around a lot!

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
Hi, Tee! Welcome to the site! :hug: I agree, your signature and avatar are totally awesome, haha. I'm Claire! If you fancy a RP or have any questions, then like pretty much everyone else, just hit me up :claire:

See you around!

D'aww, thanks! Both are a bit rough around the edges (literally, heh), but I don't think it's too noticeable. And that's so cool, coming from you! As I've explored I've seen a lot of examples of your work and I. Must. Say. It's all so prettyyyyyyy *.* Also is this emoticon ( :claire: ) yours? Simply wondering because I thought it was adorable. Anyway, I digress. Thank you for the welcome, hope to see you around!

Jenette Jenkins said:
All of the yes. Welcome to the dark side. I have two characters who will be at school with Zara. Feel free to drop me a pm. Though not not on this account. (PM Matthew Cosgrove) and we can discuss plots when your up for it.

Damn, if I knew the dark side was this friendly I would've... done something bad a while back :lol: Thank you for coming by and for your offer. I'll probably shoot you a PM once I've got some things for Zara's bio sorted out; although, would I be correct in saying it can not be posted until after I have her sorted? Thanks once again!

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Welcome to HNZ, Tee. Sorting isn't too far away, only a bit over 2 months. And, we'll have HNZ's birthday happening before that which is always great fun.

Hope to see you around a lot!

2 months sounds good to me. Good amount of time to fully sort out Zara's character while keeping in touch with reality. Ooh, but birthdays... Now that's where the fun is at. Will have to stick around, then.

Thanks!

Hello Tee! Welcome to HNZ! We all hope you have a great time here! You will find the one area of the site that you can never leave all day (For me that was the Hufflepuff Common Room haha) and you will really enjoy the community here! The community is overall the best part of this site! Hope you enjoy! :D

PS: This Character's Brother (The Pending name I have for now is; "Jean Luc McMorris" but I think that could potentially change) is actually going to be starting at hogwarts in the coming year so hopefully we could roleplay at sometime too! :)

I suppose it must be Tee time (it's funny I swear).

Hello! I'm Cole and I'm the master of these minions another member on the site whose been around for a while! i hope you have tons of fun, and if you want to plot with one of my characters or just want to chat my PM skype are always open!

Zara Lovette said:

See you around!

D'aww, thanks! Both are a bit rough around the edges (literally, heh), but I don't think it's too noticeable. And that's so cool, coming from you! As I've explored I've seen a lot of examples of your work and I. Must. Say. It's all so prettyyyyyyy *.* Also is this emoticon ( :claire: ) yours? Simply wondering because I thought it was adorable. Anyway, I digress. Thank you for the welcome, hope to see you around!
Hehe, it's not noticeable ^_^ And awhh, thank you! (although Monty's sig was made by Tenile (isn't she awesomee?!))

Yaas it is :claire: but you can totally use it whenever :r :party: this board has so many great emoticons :lol: :devious:

Ooh also, like a couple other people here I have a character who is the same age as yours and will be sorted when sorting comes around, so if you'd like, I'll send you a PM closer to the time so we can plot? :D

See you around!!

Hello, Tee

Welcome to HNZ. Hope to bump with you on some open RPs.

Alex

Ian McMorris said:
Hello Tee! Welcome to HNZ! We all hope you have a great time here! You will find the one area of the site that you can never leave all day (For me that was the Hufflepuff Common Room haha) and you will really enjoy the community here! The community is overall the best part of this site! Hope you enjoy! :D

PS: This Character's Brother (The Pending name I have for now is; "Jean Luc McMorris" but I think that could potentially change) is actually going to be starting at hogwarts in the coming year so hopefully we could roleplay at sometime too! :)

After looking around for the last few days I definitely do not doubt that is true! The plot of the site is pretty fantastic, and opens up a lot of possibilities. Can't wait to see where my "area" will be! So excited for sorting to open up, heh :D

Yes, that would be fantastic! I would love for Zara to have some friends prior to school as well, so if you're up to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by! :wub:

P.S. Liking the name Jean Luc McMorris so far

Prudence Armstead said:
I suppose it must be Tee time (it's funny I swear).

Hello! I'm Cole and I'm the master of these minions another member on the site whose been around for a while! i hope you have tons of fun, and if you want to plot with one of my characters or just want to chat my PM skype are always open!

You might be surprised how common that joke actually is :lol: I swear once we had a merch sale at my school and at least four people specifically rushed up to me, prompting me to purchase a "TEE-shirt". I admit, I laughed every time.

Nice to meet ya Cole! Hope to be seeing you and your minions around! Thanks for the welcome :)

Hehe, it's not noticeable ^_^ And awhh, thank you! (although Monty's sig was made by Tenile (isn't she awesomee?!))

Yaas it is :claire: but you can totally use it whenever :r :party: this board has so many great emoticons :lol: :devious:

Ooh also, like a couple other people here I have a character who is the same age as yours and will be sorted when sorting comes around, so if you'd like, I'll send you a PM closer to the time so we can plot? :D

See you around!!

Your siggy is actually so cool, Tenile did a great job. Arghhh, people with all this talent. And I can't get over how cute all the emoticons are either, I feel like I'm going to start using them too much. ^_^ :p :D :claire:

Thank you for the offer! I would love it if you sent me that PM when the time starts to role around. The more plotting the better >.<

Teagan Maxwell said:
Hello, Tee

Welcome to HNZ. Hope to bump with you on some open RPs.

Alex

Nice to meet you Alex! Thank you for welcoming me, hope we rp sometime together ^_^

Welcome to the Site Tee! I hope you enjoy yourself here! Maybe we'll have some first year classes together! (Not this account but November Albertson)

Georgiana Night said:
Welcome to the Site Tee! I hope you enjoy yourself here! Maybe we'll have some first year classes together! (Not this account but November Albertson)
Ahhh, thank you so much! Just saw your thread! Welcome back, and I hope to be able to role play with you some time. Hope you make a fantabulous transition back to the site :wub:

I feel like I completely missed the welcome train, but ten days late is better than never! Welcome Tee! ^_^

Riley Sparkles said:
I feel like I completely missed the welcome train, but ten days late is better than never! Welcome Tee! ^_^
Ahaha, a welcome is a welcome and they're all very loved and appreciated :wub: Thanks, nice to meet ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back