Open After the Game

Seraphina tried to hide her smirk as Tilly was scolded by the boy. It seemed like he had something to do with the quidditch team, and she hoped that meant Tilly would lose her spot. When he questioned her about the names she provided, the Gryffindor failed to be quick on her feet. "Yeah, er- she's my cousin?" she answered unassuredly, honestly questioning whether Aonghas was a girl or boy name. Hopefully, she was right, and there would be no more questions about her so-called cousin. "I guess I should go back to my dorm now," she said matter-of-factly as she pretended to still be upset. There was still blood dripping down her head, but other than that, she felt rather proud of herself for the whole thing. Heck, she could even save Tilly's hair for some Polyjuice Potion later on.

Elliot was tired. He was tired from the game, especially after loosing, and he was tired of having this whole conversation. A petty part of him wanted to let 'Brooke' just so he could be done with this whole interaction, even if he knew the conversation with Tilly would be waiting for him after this as well. But seeing this through was part of being a prefect, no matter how much quidditch player Elliot wanted to bail right now. "Really..." He said slowly when Brooke claimed Aonghas was her cousin. "Cause he's been my roommate for almost six years and never mentioned you..." He added, giving her a pointed look. Admittedly, it did take a little prodding to get Aonghas to talk about his family at times, at least in any level of detail, but everything Brooke was saying was starting to pile up as suspicious. "Why don't I come with you so we can talk this all over with Professor Styx," He said, tucking his wand away and moving to follow Brooke down to the dungeons.

Seraphina tried not to react as the boy explained who this Angus person was but felt her eye twitch just slightly. She had grown to develop a pretty good poker face over the years. It helped when she was telling lies to her babysitters. At the mention of going to speaking with the Slytherin headmaster, Seraphina had to think quickly about what she should do. If she went along, it would quickly get her in trouble, and she was just too tired to deal with all that. On the other hand, she thought talking about the situation again might make matters worse. She eyed a statue over the boy's shoulder and quickly pointed at it, letting out a loud, shriek-filled scream. As soon as she stopped, Seraphina dashed out the nearest exit onto the grounds, hoping to hide from the boy and buy a few more minutes to figure out how she would approach this.

Giselle had been angry she had been watching the quidditch game and wanted to cool off somewhere. Her father had bought her an punching bag since he figured that would keep her emotions more and safer for all the furnerture in the house. When she walked by the entrance hall she heard people shouting and figured she would look. Than she spotted Tilly on the ground with an gryffindor girl. They were fighting. And Giselle could not believe what she saw. Tilly? She was still angry at the girl, but this was kind of interesting. Standing there seeing an prefect coming, she wished she had popcorn to watch. Grinning for an moment. Glad to see she wasn't the only one fighting. The punch in the face for Lius was the best though. Tilly kind of had her interest now, since the girl seemed way more innocent to her. Though she tried to shake away that thought, and looked angry walking away. She was so not gonna visit her in the hospital wing, or was she?

Elliot was ready for this whole encounter to be over. He was distinctly aware that he'd still have to deal with Tilly and Professor Carter later, so he hoped whatever was going on with Brooke could be wrapped up soon. He certainly had to wake up when she started screaming, automatically drawing his wand again and spinning around to see whatever was causing it. When he saw nothing, Elliot glanced back over his shoulder, puzzled until he saw Brooke had taken off running. Groaning and still sore of the match, Elliot bitterly took off after her, giving a determined but half-hearted pursuit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back