After Hogsmeade

'Are you in a good mood then?'Ginny asked looking at him inspectantly.

"A pretty good mood." Grande said going a little bit faster.

'Good. How about a race then? Right back to where we were,' Ginny oferred.

"Okay, Fine then." Grande said and turning to face the way they had just come.

'Good,' ginny said, turning round on the spot.

'Well, go then,' Ginny said, confused by his action.

"Okay." Grande said begining to run. Running as fast as he could.

Ginny wathced grande start before starting herself, catching up with him in a matter of a minute.

He kept running faster and faster. He knew that Ginny was faster than him but he might at least try.

ginny couldn't help but laugh. It was so fun, especially the fact that they were racing. She didn't want to beat him but she couldn't help over taking him. she hadn't even noticed until she was a metre ahead of him.

(right, been thinking. you can win. i can't be bothered winning seriously. )

Grande saw Ginny run ahead of him so a but more determinded he ran even faster, taking over her he reached the tree first, meaning he had. Looking round at Ginny, he waited for her to come.

ginny laughed as grande got to the tree first. She was about to congratualte him when she tripped over a root and somersaulted there. 'well done grande. i can see what you mean by you have to be in a good mood,' she joked.

"Of course. Thankfully I'm a good mood most of the time." Grande said

'Yep. definetely,' ginny said, picking herself up and brushing the dirt off her.'What d'you want to do now?'

"I don't mind" Grande said smiling. "Do you? I don't really mind."

ginny stared at him confused yet again. 'Do i what?'

"What do you want to do now?" Grande explained.

'I don't know. I asked you that.' ginny answered. She felt like swimming but she knew Grande didn't like that.

"Well do you have anything in particular you would like to do?" Grande said "I'm up for anything. I'm in a good mood."

'You told me that before.' she scowled though she grinned straight after. she stared at the clouds just thinking forgetting that she had to make a chioce. a sudden wind burts changed her thoughts. 'what about survival skills or would that be against the rules?' she asked mostly to herself.

"I'm not sure if its not allowed. I would like to do that." Grande said "So how would we do that?"

'easy.' ginny said quickly before looking at it a different way. 'It really depends what type of survival skills your on about though?'

"Well I don't really know. I'm never done any survival things." Grande said

Ginny was afraid he would say that. 'Really? well, umm, how to put this. lets see. There's the type of survival skills you would use to stay alive in the wild outdoors or there's the .. city ones. there's also others but they're the only ones i really want to ever do again. your pick.' she said, hoping he had understood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back