After Hogsmeade

Ginny Porter

Wand
Apple wood 9 3/4" Fairy wings
Ginny walked to the lake and swung onto a tree. 'So what d'you want to do now?' she asked grande.

Grande followed closely behind Ginny as they walked to the lake. He sat down and stared out at the lake. "I dont mind, i up for anything. Do you want to do something?" said Grande

Ginny thought for a couple of minutes. If I do something my mind will be occupied but then if i don;t then i'll wander, she thought. 'I don't mind. Are you in the mood for anything?' ginny asked finally not wanting to make the decision again.

Grande thought about the different things that they could do. "How about we climb this tree infront of us? I havent climbed a tree in such a long time." Grande said looking at the tree.

'You're on.' said ginny jumping to the ground and thought about how she was going to plan it for a second. Then she remembered what tree it was and stepped away from it. 'You can go if you want. I'm not climbing that tree. No way,' said ginny cautiously.

"Are you sure?" Grande said curiously. "Why not?"

'Of cpourse i'm sure. I got chucked into the lake last time i tried to climb it.I know it's weird but that's what happened.' said ginny seriously. 'I'll climb this one over here.' said ginny turning to the tree next to her.

"Okay i wont climb that one then." Grande said and he turned to the other tree. "Shall we climb it then?"

'Ok. you first as usual.' said ginny offering her space that she had chosen.

"Okay" Grande said. He began to climb the tree and and got to a branch about half way up the tree and sat down on it. He looked down at Ginny and said "Are you coming or not?"

'of course i am,' said ginny jokingly. She grabbed the branch and swung her self on to it and then started climbing quite fast. She climbed up to a branch higher than Grande's one and took a seat, swinging her legs. 'Happy?'

Grande smiled and laughed. He got up and went higher. He stopped again when he was in one of the top most branches. "Im very happy. Why would i not be? Do you climb trees often?"

Ginny didn't know why he laughed. She gave him a funny laugh and followed Grande up to the top of the tree and she sat next to him. 'I don't know. i'm not in your thoughts so I had to ask.' said Ginny. 'I climb trees often. Very often. i must be up here every day almost. When was the last time you climbed one?' replied ginny. She loved the view.

"I cant remember it was that long ago." Grande said "I didnt have a very big garden and the trees were almost unclimbable. The views really nice from here, isnt it?" He said looking out at the lake.

'Yeah, you can sometimes see things floating in the water at night here,' said Ginny picking at a leaf.

"Nice" Grande said looking at the lake. "Do you know what subjects you will be studing after the holidays?"

'DADA, Potions and Transfiguration. you?' she asked.

"I have History of Magic, Astronomy, Charms, Transfiguration" Grande said "I have more subjects than you this term."

'well i had more last time,' siad ginny jokingly competitive. 'You'll probably like history of Magic but Astronomy's really hard. charms is good as well,' said ginny.

"Cool" Grande said "DADA is really good fun and Potions is good to but you need to remember lots."

'Aw well that's ok. I'm looking forward to DADA.' said ginny.

"Its good fun" Grande said "Its a pity we dont get flying anymore. I really enjoyed it."

'I know, so did I but we can still do it in our spare time,' said ginny hapily.

"Yeah we can." Grande said looking at the pitch from the branch he was sitting at. He looked down at the ground and noticed how far up they were. "We are really high up. I hope your not afraid of heights."

'me, no. Why are you?' said ginny looking down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back