After Hogsmeade

"No" Grande said smiling. "Im going back down." He began to climb back down and sat on a branch near the ground.

ginny took one last look at the view before following grande nearer the bottom. She jumped to the branch underneath where he was sitting and leaned against the trunk.
'So is this what you're going to do all day then?' joked Ginny.

"More or less" Grande replied smiling. " I have no other plans." He climb down from the branch he was sitting at and walked down to the edge of the lake. "Do you have any other plans?" He called over his shoulder

ginny flipped off the branch and walked down to the lake's edge. 'Not really but i do feel like a swim,' she said.

"I cant swim very well." Grande said "But if you will go for a swim i will too."

'Great,' said Ginny taking off her shoes and sweater. She dived in and swum for 3minutes under the water. she surfaced again to see if Grande had come in yet.

Grande watched Ginny get into the water. He took of his jumper, trainers, socks and t-shirt. He went in the water as Ginny surfaced from her dive. "Im a really bad swimmer." Grande called to her.

'So, how does that change anything. You got over your fear. That's enough,' said Ginny treading the water then diving in again to see something.

"The fact i might drown because i cant swim, well." Grande said. Grande held his breath and went under the water. He looked around the water before swimming very badly and coming back up to the surface of the water.

'Oh right. I didn't think about that,' said Ginny once she surfaced again. She saw him go under the water and come back up again. She laughed a bit then thought that he wouldn't like that so she stopped. 'So, what d'you want to play?'

"Okay" Grande said "What do you want to play?"

'That's what i askd you.' said ginny jokingly.

"Well seeing as though i havent been swimming in years and i mean years i dont know any games." Grande said smiling "Do you not know any games we could play?"

'well not really apart from the competitions and diving for stuff and war games,' she said thinking that all the games she kjnew were for quite good swimmers. She didn't know how good Grande would be at that stuff.

"How about we just race" Grande said he knew she was going to win but it would be fun anyway.

'Ok. Where to?' she asked glad that he had chosen something.

"Well "Grande said looking around. He took out his wand and made two sticks levaite above the water quite far awy from them "To their " He said putting his wand away. "Is that okay?"

'Of course that's ok. You go first then,' she said swimming to where he was.

"Okay but you will win anyway" Grande said and he began to swim. Slowly and badly. "Come on"

Ginny sighed at his comment he made and she saw him slowly swim. 'You know, you will never swim any better if you think negative,' she said even though she had done that years ago. She silently came up behind him without moving her hands. 'Do you want to win?' she asked.

Grande thought about it "No, i dont really want to win." Grande said. "It doesnt really make a difference if i win or lose. I tried"

'Ok then,' she said and she dived under and pushed herself to the pieces of wood on the water in one breath. She surfaced again to see if Grande had progressed any and smiled.

Grande watch Ginny go under the water and come back up at the sticks. He kept swimming and he got there about two minutes after Ginny had gotten their. He smiled "Thats was fun" Grande said "I didnt drown. What kind of stuff is down their?" He asked curiously. He decided to find out on his own. He pushed himself under the water and began to looked and swim looking at the different things he could see. There was a lot of stuff down their and the water was pretty deep in some places. He ran out of breath and surfaced again. He just looked at Ginny and said "Wow" with a massive smile.

'You like it. That's good and you won the race.' she said glad he had made it. She went under the water and tried to look for something shiny. She spotted something and swum quite deeply to it and picked it up, brushing the sand off it. She swum back up quickly.

Grande smiled and watched as Ginny dived under the water. When she resurfaced Grande saw she had something in her hand, curious Grande asked "What have you got there?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back