After Hogsmeade

"Its bigger and brighter and everyone see it." Grande said "I think it would be fun to go to the moon."

'I wouldn't. You wouldn't be able to breath.' said ginny, sitting cross legged now.

"Well you would have to be an astronaut or be dressed like on. But i would still love to go to the moon." Grande said sitting up. "I guess its just a dream and will never happen."

'Don't say that, or it won't. I guess it would be quite fun to moon walk though. I can never do it here for sure.' Ginny said jokingly now.

"Yeah" Grande said smiling "I guess so. I moon walk would be pretty cool to do. Though not as fun as the earth walk."

Ginny couldn't help but laugh. It was so original. 'I tottally agree and plus the Earth walk is much easier,' she chuckled.

Grande laughed too "Yes it is." Grande said "Its the simplest thing I know."

'I find running the simplest to me. so fun.' Ginny said in retort.

"I like running but don't go often." Grande said. "You go running often, don't you?"

'How did you guess?' Ginny replied sarcasticly. 'yeah.'

Grande smiled "Want to go for a run right now?" Grande asked

'Only if you're up for it though. I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do like.' Ginny replied.

"No I'm up for it" Grande said standing up. "Lets go for a run!"

"Just around here." Grande said stretching. "Just say when to start."

'Why me?'Ginyn asked a bit annoyed. 'You can start.It was your offer and i really am quite fine just following.'

"Okay" Grande said and he began to jog. Liking the breeze on his face Grande sped up. "Come on. I forgot how much fun it is to run places"

Ginny sprinted up to him and then fell back to his pace which was medium/fast for her. She smiled. 'Told you so,' Ginny retorted.

Grande smiled "Yes but at least walking doesn't take up as much energy." Grande said picking up the pace.

'At least running tdoesn't take up as much time,' Ginny replied.

"Thats is a very valid point." Grande said "Lets pick up the pace." Grande said running even faster.

'Of course it's valid. i said it,' Ginny joked, picking up the pace to fast.

"Of course, how could I forget." Grande said laughing. "How fast can you go?"

ginny started laughing again.'not very fast really.you?' Ginny answered finally.

"It depends. If in a good mood then pretty fast, if I'm not I will run at a normal speed" Grande smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back