Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
... Our AC at home isn't working and its freaking hot that we will explode, so, were going to stay at my granparents house fo a while and what do you know ... NO INTERNET !!! so to eveyone that I have a plot, I shall return sometime around this weekend if our AC will be fixed but for the mean time, I'll be not around ...

PS: If you want to text me just bother Hamza or Madds for my number :)
Joyce :wub:

Running away from a little heat? :p

Haha. See you when you get back, Joyce. :)

No AC is killer. :( See you later!

I'm gonna spam your phone <_< LOL kidding have fun at your grands :D

I do believe I have her number as well. :r I know how that is. No AC I just about died when it was out for a whole weekend and it was in the 100's. But thankfully mine has been fixed and I have the managers number on speed dial if it ever goes out again. Hurry up and get back. You will be missed.

Nick: Its not a little heat ... it burns like hell even though I don't know how hot is hell.

Madds: You should had spam my phone, it was like freaking boring at my grandparents house. Nothing to do except watching icarly and spongebob.

So, yeah, I'm back after 3 nights of staying at my grandparents house. I'm not gonna leave except if I need to go to shower, eat and do house works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back