Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hey there guys :D

I'll make this short and sweet. Basically there is a serious event happening in my life right now that needs attending to and will take all my attention until it is resolved.

So I will be absent from the site for a while. Those I have current RPs with, I will come on only to finish those. Questions/Requests, please PM Nicolas King, as I won't be on to check my inbox.

I love you all and will miss you.

Love,
Livvy

Aww, Livvy, take as long as a break as you need. :hug:
I hope you feel better soon! :wub:

Peace out, foo'!
Remember: Not too long, though. ;) :p

Aww, enjoy your break Livvy! Take as much time off as you feel necessary . :)
We'll all be waiting for you to return. :D :wub:
And we promise not to cause too much trouble while your gone. :r :shifty:
:hug:

I have already told you this, but my phone is always on. You know the number. You need anything -- call me! :console:

Awwh Livvy!

I'm gonna miss you oodles but I suppose you need to take some time off. Take all the time you need but remember you has my number if you ever need to talk.

Looooove,
- Jessye //The other half//

Take care Livvy!!

Take all the time you need, but know you will be missed! :)

Cyndi :hug:

Livvy, we miss you tons. :hug: If you ever need to talk, you know... just call me. :)

Unfortunately Livvy's absence looks like it will take longer than first expected.
Keep Livvy in your thoughts, and please send any important PMs to me or another member of staff. :)
We're all quite anxious for when Livvy comes back - but as I've said, it won't be as soon as first thought.

Thank you guys and thanks so much Nick. :hug:

I won't have internet access for the month of February but should be back on the site beginning of March at the latest. Moving home to Ohio and going to pack and get settled in there and stuff. ^_^

Miss you guys and love you all. :wub:

See you when the weather is hopefully a little warmer. :lol:

Hi again. Sooo...I'm back in Ohio now. It'll be a while before I'm up to taking PMs, so my system is still turned off until I'm caught up with things.

So I'm back on HNZ, love and missed you all. Thanks again for the well wishes.

Hope you all treated my Nickles well while I was away. <_< Those who didn't...shall get my cold. *licks screen* :p

OMG! -le glllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllOMPS- :hug:

Missed you like 'ell!
(And I've already got a cold, too late xD )
Welcome, welcome, welcome back! We shall be very nice and not bother you too much because of your return, promise! :jesse:

Yay Livvy :hug:

Miss you bunches!
So many are leaving! Would be sad if you had left us :hug:

Welcome back!!:)

:woot: Yay! :frantics:

I know I said this last night but sooo glad to have you back with us Livvy, missed you so much ^_^ :hug: Take all the time you need to get back into the swing of things :D

- Pat :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back