A "Welcome to your new home" party

Jaedan was ok with that, it just happens. Then, she felt woozy, and then collapsed. Damn medical conditions. she whispered
Jaedan was ok with that, it just happens. Then, she felt woozy, and then collapsed. Damn medical conditions. she whispered
OOCOut of Character:
I'm with thy idea! But an everyone make up?

Ryan heard someone say something he turned around and through the bushes he could just about make out lice and Danielle "Hey girls"He said grinning and waving.His attention was turned to Jaedan when he heard her collapse "Just my luck" he muttered under his breath.He went over and heard her say Damn medical conditions. "Can you hear me Jaedan"He asked checking she had a pulse "Hey Alice Danielle could you help me please?"He asked not sure whether they would as Jaedan just kissed him but he wanted to get all this cleared out before he went back inside he wanted the party to be perfect for Kate she had worked so hard he didn't want all her efforts to go to waste

OOCOut of Character:
Not sure but it would be a hit! :)

Kate smiled when Danielle said she was going outside "Don't worry they'll be fine"She said smiling reassuringly.What a mini disaster this was turning into she had no idea what her brother was doing and also she had a sick guest who looked like they wouldn't admit it.Kate had down a small jump when Willow had.Kate was really worried Willow didn't look well at all. "Thanks Vayne but I'll take it from here"She said smiling reassuringly.She took Willow's hand and lead her to the back garden.She walked for a small bit towards the bench under the ancient willow tree.She had asked the light man to focus the lights here and she had to say it looked lovely.She sat down and turned to Willow "Please tell me what wrong Willow your not your usual self you look quite ill"She said worried about her friends help she looked so frail and weak

Willow sighed it was probably best to stop everyone's worrying. She felt Kate's hand clasp around hers and was led to what seemed to be the back garden and towards an ancient Willow tree. It was ironic, Willow wondered why she was named after an old tree - was it her parent's favorite tree or was it a mere coincidence? It was answers she would never find out.

Kate led her here out of concern, Willow gave Kate a small smile, seemingly echoing her friends concern, feeling as if she should tell the truth or not. The cool breeze danced upon Willow's skin - seemingly doing the trick and feeling rejuvenated by the silence.
"I'm really sorry Kate, truth be told - I'm not even sure whats wrong with myself really and truth be told i'm feeling a little homesick, but i'm fine now" Willow diverted her gaze from the tree, it was the truth - she really didn't know what was going on. She was feeling fine now.

Turning her attention back to Kate, feeling much better than she did inside, she spoke more firmly; "Anyway, we should hurry back inside - I don't want to cause a fuss AND I still have that surprise to put on for you guys before dinner start."

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry, but i'm getting really confused. It seems that there's two sub-plots going on in this plot - Willow's illness and the one with Ryan/Danielle/Jaedan. I've just diverted Willow's plot back into the main plot as it's dragging out too long, but for the sake of continuity can we get back on track? Remember, most of these people don't even know each other and some of the lurkers/readers who aren't in the plot are getting somewhat confused by whats going on - I don't even know what this idea is :erm:

OOCOut of Character:
First of all-sorry I had no internet or laptop for the weekend. :( Treat this as though Sara were getting the keys of some of the rooms for the tour. Also, yeah I'm really confused too.

Sara ran out to the garden "I've got the keys guys!" she grinned, coming to a halt in front of Kate-Willow was looking sick. "Yes, we should go inside, come on Willow." Sara smiled comfortingly, putting her arm around Willow, and tossing the keys to Kate in the same motion.
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry about the short post, trying to figure out where this topic's going. :/

Star watched as all the events happened Jaedan walked out and on the way she seemed to have had a disagreement with Alice her brother then followed Jaedan and then Danielle and Alice went out.She then saw Vayne and Kate both go over to Willow and Kate bring her out and Sara go to the kitchen and then follow Willow and Kate out.Deciding she should start to go in charge now.She stood up on a little box so everyone could see her "Okay everyone we are not going to have the door as it is getting quite late and ye all must be hungry and since most of the guests are here I would like ye all to go to the seat with your name and pick what you want to eat and after dinner we will entertain you with our guest band and I believe Willow has a special treat for us"She said smiling at everyone.She was very proud of herself she had never talked in front of that amount of people before.She watched as the guests filled into their seats she then went into the kitchen and told the caterers and waiter and waitresses that it was show time.She hoped her other siblings and their friends would soon come in.She sat herself by her table and started to read the menu

OOCOut of Character:
Okay so thats the main plot back on and hopefully the two other ones will be ended shortly

Willow felt healthy again, the fresh air did seem to help after all.
"Thanks Sara, Thanks Kate" She gave them a cherry smile, the color appearing back into her face - illuminating her glow. She skipped to the ballroom, it was as if she was supposed to go to that Willow Tree and talk things out.
She felt very powerful.

"Okay everyone we are not going to have the door as it is getting quite late and ye all must be hungry and since most of the guests are here I would like ye all to go to the seat with your name and pick what you want to eat and after dinner we will entertain you with our guest band and I believe Willow has a special treat for us" Willow grinned and walked up to the front of the room, watching the guests picking the things they would like to eat from the menu. Hurrying back to the door, she picked up her violin cases - in it laid one of her most precious violins that she owns her purple electric violin. Her uncle Jeremy payed a lot for it as it was made especially for Willow by one of the top violin makers in the world. Despite it's scary, un-violin like exterior - the violin played the most beautiful and rich notes, almost intoxicating to listen to. Her heels clicked as she walked back on stage, turning on the wireless amp within the violin and smiled at her audience.
"I just wanted to say congratulations to the Moon family for living in such a exquisite home, you are truly blessed and honored to live in a place like this, I pray that you create many memories, moments and magic in this place" Willow curtsied and nodded towards the Moons, "So, to start things off I thought I'd play you a medley of violin music....that and it'll give me practice for my grade 10 violin examinations" Willow laughed sheepishly and finished off her rambling; "So sit back, don't have to watch me - the menu is very much more exciting than me, choose some good food and listen to some silly violin music before I hand it to the real musicians" Willow nodded her thanks to the band, she knew she was good at music - she was just being modest.

Willow tuned her electric violin, made sure the amp was at a reasonable volume level and started playing one of her compositions, she named it "Angels in a Castle" especially composed for the Moon family, it featured a warm repeating melody and crescendos, it was soothing and calming - something that every home should feel like and at some points throughout her song there were fast crescendos to represent the tough bits in life and high fluttery melodic moments to represent the moon family dreams. From there she played another of her composition, she played "Dreams", something that Kate had heard before. When she finished she grinned mischievously; "Well with all that soft music aside, this electric violin has got...spark." she winked, what they didn't know is that she had a microphone built into her violin so she could sing as well - infact, it would be the first time she would sing infront of her friends before. Nervously, she tuned her violin again and played a rough scale and started singing Girls' Just Wanna Have Fun. To Willow, playing music was fun enough - she really felt like dancing, but playing the violin and singing at the same time plus singing - was out of her capabilities.

Danielle was about to carry Jaedan with Ryan, when she seemed to wake up. So they just helped her walk back. Danielle was still very mad at her, but she would still help her. They walked back inside just as Star was telling them to get seated. Danielle took a seat at her seat, as Willow started playing her Violin. She got her food and watched Willow. Her playing was great, and Danielle thought she was amazing. Danielle didn't think her Guitar playing could be as good. She clapped as Willow finished some of her song. Then Willow sang, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, an Danielle swayed as she sang. Danielle really liked how, well, she played.

OOCOut of Character:
I'm sorry for the Minor God-Mod, but we needed to get thing back on track, I was getting very confused also. I hope no one minds. ^_^

Kate relaxed when she saw the color come back into Willow's face she smiled "No problem"She said getting up and following Willow back into the ballroom.

She was surprised but pleased to see everyone sitting down and ordering she also saw the others come in she would ask Ryan what happened later.She walked over and took her seat next to Sara and Star.She looked at the menu and ordered her food.When all that was done she got up and had a quick check up around the room to make sure everyone was okay for a while at least she could relax.She smiled when she saw Willow come up Kate knew she was in for a treat Willow was a brilliant musician.It was just as good as she hoped she more so listened then watched Willow she got so caught up in the music she didn't notice the waited standing patienatly waiting for Kate to get out of the way as she could put the food down "Thanks"She whispered.Willow then sang and it was just as good as the first tune when she was finished she clapped very loudly and did a little cheer.

When every thing had calmed down Kate started to enjoy her meal it was very nice and with the band playing softly it was quite pleasant.When every one was done their meals (dessert as well) and they had talked for a while she got out of her seat and went over to the band to tell them they would be starting the dancing she then made sure the dance floor was okay.She walked back to her seat and tapped her glass when everyone was quiet she began "Well everyone I hope you have enjoyed you meal and your chat but its now time for dancing and I don't want people standing at the side saying they can't dance or anything I want you at least to dance once most of the songs being played are modern or old classics after that there will be an open mic for a talented musicians here"She said smiling she then nodded to the band who started to play Proud Mary.She got up and dragged a few people with her out onto the dance floor and she then started to dance as was a favorite song of hers. "Come on guys"She said between laughter

OOCOut of Character:
You can pick any song you want and the dancing won't be going on for long as I want to get this topic finished before it closes up !

As Willow, finished Danielle clapped loudly. "Well everyone I hope you have enjoyed you meal and your chat but its now time for dancing and I don't want people standing at the side saying they can't dance or anything I want you at least to dance once most of the songs being played are modern or old classics after that there will be an open mic for a talented musicians here" Danielle heard Kate say. Danielle was excited to dance, very much. She danced to Proud Mary, very happily, Danielle loved that song. Then Danielle smiled, as the band played Sweet Caroline She danced with Ryan, singing to the song. Danielle was loving this party!

"You're welcome Willow." Sara grinned, sitting down near the stage. Then Willow began to play. She tapped her foot along to the song and pulled some of her friends up to dance. She danced along with all of the songs, one of her favourites cam on, it was called I'm just a kid. She danced and danced, pulling her sister Star onto the dance floor. Then, when passing her brother she whispered in his ear "Ask Danielle to dance." she smiled at him meaningfully and winked, then went back to the dance floor.

After some time had passed she clapped her hands, to gain her friends attention. "Alright, so shall we go on the tour, and of course afterwards we can go out to the pool for the open-mic." she grinned, taking out her keys to the locked rooms in the house.

Vayne decided to just accept what Willow had said, he can always inquire about her condition some other time. Right at the moment, they should enjoy the party that was set up by Sara and Kate, eh knew that they had spent a lot of time and effort to make the party go as smoothly as they can. It would be really sad if something went bad, scratch that, a lot of things had happened already,how he wished that everyone would calm down and be right back on track.

"Okay everyone we are not going to have the door as it is getting quite late and ye all must be hungry and since most of the guests are here I would like ye all to go to the seat with your name and pick what you want to eat and after dinner we will entertain you with our guest band and I believe Willow has a special treat for us" He heard one of the Moons said, he followed what she said and started his way towards the seat that was designated for him. He ordered the food that he wanted and waited until the others had done the same too. When Willow walked up on stage, he knew that the mood at the party would be better, Willow is a great musician after all. Turning his attention to her, he closed his eyes to enjoy the melody being played by her violin, remembering the party that they had before. "That's great Willow" He said, congratulating her as she finished with her performance.

"Well everyone I hope you have enjoyed you meal and your chat but its now time for dancing and I don't want people standing at the side saying they can't dance or anything I want you at least to dance once most of the songs being played are modern or old classics after that there will be an open mic for a talented musicians here" he heard Kate say, he didn't really felt like dancing just yet, so he stayed on his seat, watching with a smile on his face as the others started to dance.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry, I posted a little bit late that I didn't know that a lot had happened already.. I've been quite busy with school works the past few days, midterms are coming up after all.. :D

Michael being Michael was late for the party where hed over slept again. he slipped down stairs and put a suit out the back for him to change into later. he quickly showered then decided that he would mak an entrance by flying in. he went an changed in to hi suit befor transforming and flying and waiting by the pool for every one to come back out of the house . he quickly transformed back and text kate "im out the back if you want to talk. you know what i will look like (;" as he sent that he quickly transformened back and flew to the top of the house and waited for the guests to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back