A "Welcome to your new home" party

Kate Archer

OOC First Name
Johanna
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cherry Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Kate was so excited to day was the day she had been waiting for,for ages.To do was the day that all her friends and her sibling and parents friends would be coming to their house to celebrate them moving in.It had taken ages to send out all the letters asking people to come.Sadly some were not able to come but most people were able to.She had spent ages organising this party and it was one that nobody would forget.

She had gone into London yesterday to buy balloons,streamers,food and other things she had also bought her outfit for the party.The men for the stage had come yesterday too so now there was a stage taking up a quarter of the ballroom up ready for there special guest band.The men had also put up a small stage by the pool where there was going to be an open mic.They had moved their piano out to the stage and they also had stands in case the violinists needed them.A light man had also come and he put spotlights and so on by both stages and also around some places in the garden.They also had a sound man and also a caterer.The servants had decorated the ballroom beautifully.There were lovely bunchs of flowers in the middle of the tables.In total there were twenty tables which good fit five people each.There was a space for dancing between the tables and stage and there was lovely fairy lightshanging in mid air which was Micheal's work to a muggle it looked like they were attached to the roof but really they were hanging in mid air..A different set of lights were by the pool and around the garden.All in all the house looked absolutly beautiful and Kate couldn't wait until the guests saw it.

The band came set up their gear,did a little practice and then went again to get ready for their guest apperance after dinner.Kate did the same she practiced her violin and her song she then took a little rest and at about four o clock she started to get ready.She went upstairs had a shower and then went into her room and put on her outfit.She then did her hair and make up put some jewlery in and at quarter past five she was ready.The party was starting at six so Kate went around the house once more to check on everything.The caters were ready waiting to be told when to cook the food.All the rest of her family were ready. "Ye all look lovely"She said to them all smiling.She then turned when she heard the doorbell ring. "Its show time"She said grinning

Ryan was so excited to day was the day he had been looking forward to since Kate had told him.He had watched everyone getting ready and putting up all the decorations.When they were finished the house looked lovely.He had helped put up the lights and he was pretty proud at what he had done.The lights were hanging off everything in the garden it looked lovely.

At around quarter to five Ryan went upstairs to get ready.He had a shower then went to his room to out on his outfit.When he came back down he saw Kate and smiled she looked very pretty.He then turned around to see Danielle she looked even prettier he smiled and put out his hand.He walked over to Kate and the rest of his friends and family who were there. "Why thank you Kate you don't look to bad yourself"He said grinning.He too turned around when he heard the doorbell ring."Your right sis"He said smiling and getting ready for a long night

Alice had been invited to the Moon's party. She was very excited about it, because she hadn't been to a magical party before. She wasn't really sure what it would entail but she was happy to be going anyway. Walking up to the house on the invitation, she smiled in wonder. It was covered in lights and flowers and looked amazing! Knocking politely on the door, she stood there and waited. Alice was wearing a bright red dress with a diamond on the front. The colour of the dress made her dark ringlets stand out. She hadn't wanted to overdo the dressing but wanted to look nice as she had no idea what she was really going to.

In her hand, she held a violin case and some piano music that she had been told to bring along. She had been playing the violin since she was 6 and the piano since she was 7. Her singing was moderate so she hadn't brought any music for a voice along. She was wondering who else would be there when the door opened and she looked inside, gazing in wonder at the decorations.

OOCOut of Character:
Press Jaedan's Summer Party Dress on my signature for my dress + hat!! ;)

Jaedan walked in behind Alice, who was ooing at the decorations. Her dress was a simple black one with netting and a black hat ( tux hat ) and black fiberless gloves with black sneakers.

"Lookin' good Ryan. Nice outfit girls." she smiled, her South American accent coming through.

"Violin Alice? I'm singin' and playing the trumpet," she said picking up her trumpet case." Michael Bublé Feeling Good for the Trumpet and Candy by Aggro Santos and Kimberly Watt for singin'"

Sara had taken a long time to get ready. Her hair had taken a long time. She usually wore it straight, but had decided to do it in a wavy-just-got-out-of-the-water look. Earlier she had helped her siblings set up the ballroom, and the pool. Also, she and Kate had conducted a sound-check. The band had arrived and Sara felt that everything was ready. just for luck she went down to the kitchens and checked that all the food was coming along well. then-the chef gave her a cookie. Sara smiled and said thank you. The chef was a nice man-and always gave the girls treats.

Sara returned to the ballroom and did a last minute check on everything, the flowers were fresh and the lights were twinkling beautifully. Maia was a good host and planned on giving their guests one of the best nights of their lives. She heard a knock on the door and ran to welcome their first guest. Sara was always accused of moving too fast and being impatient-which was true. She stopped and suddenly remembered that it was the butlers job to open the door-she didn't want to put someone out of a job, but she did want to greet their guest. She stood back and smiled at the butler as he opened the door. He liked his new employers. The children were kind and they had no idea how wealthy they were. Even better-they didn't know how to be wealthy, they still thought thing were too expensive, and they weren't at all conceited. The children treated him with respect and not to order servants around, and did things for themselves. All important traits in the butlers view.

Sara hopped impatiently from foot to foot as the door opened-it revealed a nice-looking girl, younger than them, and probably one of Ryans friends. She was wearing a beautiful red dress, almost the same colour as Sara's herself. Sara fiddled with her jewellery, suddenly very nervous. Still, she put on a huge smile and spoke "Hello-I'm Sara. I assume you're one of Ryan's friends?" she asked, "Please come in." she added.

Walking into the ballroom Sara introduced herself in more detail. "I'm a second year-Ravenclaw, Kate's a Hufflepuff." she smiled, wondering if the girl knew about the houses yet.

Jaedan raised her eyebrow. "Hi. I'm, err, Jaedan Feanor. Please tell me you DIDN'T invite my brother Nick?" Jaedan sort of begged.
Jaedan raised her eyebrow. "Hi. I'm, err, Jaedan Feanor. Please tell me you DIDN'T invite my brother Nick?" Jaedan sort of begged.

Kate went over to the first guest she looked like one of Ryan's friends "Hey"She said smiling and shaking her free hand "I'm Kate and you are"She asked politely "Do you want James here to take your music and violin outside with mine"She asked indicating James and the violin.A few seconds later somebody else came in another of Ryan's friends she guessed "Hi my names Kate"She said smiling and putting out her hand "Do you want James to do the same with your trumpet"She asked smiling and following Sara into the ballroom.

Alice smiled at Jaedan as she followed her in. "Hi." She said quickly, looking around. As another girl approached she smiled widely and gazed at her dress. "WOW! I love your dress! Where's it from?" She asked, also marvelling at the girl's hair. She nodded as she was asked if she was one of Ryan's friends. "Yeh." She said smiling, and looking around still. "The house is amazing!" She added, as an explanation for her staring. She listened as the girl introduced herself. "I really want to be in Ravenclaw as well. Or hufflepuff." She added, seeing another girl approach. "Hi Kate." She said again, smiling. "Is that ok?" She asked as she unwillingly handed over her violin. It was very precious to her but she was sure that no harm would come to it. "I also brought piano music." She added, showing the scores in her hand.

Danielle stood in awe as she looked around at The Moon's house. It was amazing, she helped a little bit until Ryan told her, that it was their party and they should do the work. She had taken a shower, fixed her hair, and got dressed in an hour. She took Ryan's hand as he walked her around. He looked very handsome that evening. "Agreed Kate! Lets, get it started!" Danielle smiled. They did a really good job, Danielle probably couldn't pull this off. That night Danielle hid a small present for Kate. It was for planning this whole party, Danielle was very amazed a 12-Year old could do this. "Hi, Alice! Great to see you! You look great!" Danielle said, happily as Alice walked in. She tilted her head around, noticing Jaeden. "Oh, and Hello, Jaeden, Didn't see you there! And you look great as well." Danielle laughed. "Ryan, this looks great. Kate did, an amazing job." Danielle whispered in Ryan's ear. This night was going to be great.

Willow couldn't believe she was flying all the way to the UK to celebrate the Moon sister's new house.
But when Willow arrived, House seemed to be an understatement. A big, big understatement.
The Moon sisters lived extravagantly in a mansion, outside, Willow swore the grass was greener than it should be and the little box hedges were trimmed neatly. It felt very posh, Willow wasn't really sure if she fitted in anymore as she did at Hogwarts.

Nevertheless, they were her friends and friends they were so Willow made her way through the entrance, the door seemed to be open and she could hear the voices of other people in what seemed to be the ballroom. Following the voices, she made her way to the area and her eyes widened. It was a beautiful room - and she was pretty sure every other room in the house would be as beautiful as the ballroom. Biting her lip slightly she knocked on the door; "Sara? Kate? Hello....I brought cake." Willow felt a little under dressed after seeing what everyone else was wearing. Willow being Willow, baked a cake the night before - it was the perfect ice breaker, but she wasn't sure if this cake would do any justice after standing in something as elegant and amazing as this house.

tea%20party%20t.jpg
<i>
</i>

Kate smiled at Alice's reaction to the house "Thanks trust me it doesn't look like this all the time"She said smiling. "Hey Alice"She said "Don't worry it will be with my violin too and maybe James will take your music too"She said giving the music and violin to James"Well guys we will be starting dinner as soon as everyone arrives but for now ye can all take a look around the house"She said smiling to her guests.She smiled when she saw Danielle and Ryan walk in holding hands it made her happy to think that they were happy together they were perfect for each other!

She turned towards the entrance when she heard someone knock on the door.She walked over to her friend Willow "Hey Willow come on in you look lovely"Kate said smiling.She gasped when she saw the cake "Wow Willow thats amazing do you want to put it over there where the other desserts are?"She asked looking in awe at the cake it looked beautiful.Willow really was a great cook.

Ryan smiled when he saw Alice and a few minutes later Jaedan arrive "Hey guys nice to see ye again"He said giving them each a hug.They both looked very pretty in there outfits "Thanks Jaedan you don't look to bad yourself"He said smiling and looking at their instruments "Hey I didn't know ye could ply instruments"He said to them grinning it was nice to know that a lot of his friends were musical.Ryan frowned when Jaeden asked if he had invited her brother "Well I thought maybe not as we didn't really get on last time"He said grinning again.He was happy that his sisters seemed to like his friends and his friends seemed to like his sister all was going well.

Ryan smiled when he took Danielle's hand tonight was going to be perfect "I know ya it looks great"He whispered back leading Danielle into the ballroom where the others had gone.He was walking over towards the others when he heard a knock on the door he turned around and saw a girl a year older then him probably is sisters friend standing with a amazing looking cake in her hand. "Lets intruduce ourselves"He whispered to Danielle while walking towards the girl. "Hey my names Ryan.Kate and Sara's little brother"He said smiling and putting out his hand

Danielle walked slowly around, with Ryan, as she hadn't seen all the house yet. "Hey Ryan, lets go see if anyone came." Danielle whispered, pulling him to the entrance. Danielle noticed Wilow there. "Oh Hey Willow! I didn't know you could bake!" Danielle said waving to her. "Oh, and if your wondering - we met at Obsidian Harbour - Just wanted to clear that up." Danielle said smiling. Danielle suddenly, remembered she had made some cupcakes. "Oh, yeah, hold on one sec!" Danielle said, rushing towards the kitchen. "Here, I made Cupcakes, and a Cake, Hope you like them!" Danielle said putting them by the desserts. "So Willow whats up?" Danielle asked happily.

Star was so excited to do was the big day.She had been looking forward to it for ages.Earlier on she had helped Kate with decorations but it had been Kate that had organised the whole thing.She had gone up at arounf five o clock she had had a shower and put on her outfitand her make up and jewlery.When she arrived down the stairs she was a bit late so everyone was in the ballroom.She walked in shyly.She first went to the people closest to her which was Ryan who looked handsome,Danielle who looked very pretty,Kate who also looked very pretty and a girl she did not know of who also looked very pretty.She was also holding a beautiful cake in her hands "Hey my names Star Ryans twin sister"She said smiling shyly "Your cake looks great"She said looking around only then did she notice Alice who looked really nice and another girl she did not know who also looked nice and Sara standing near the stage.She wanted to go over to them but she thought it would be rude to introduce yourself and then walk away.Danielle went and came back with a very nice cake and buns "Wow Danielle very nice"She said smiling already enjoying herself

"Sure, I have a selection of songs for me to sing. You can chose." Jaedan handed Kaate her music and trumpet. Jaedan slipped in her iPhone headphones and put on 'Ring-A-Ling' by Black Eyed Peas. The whole dancing gracefully wasn't her scene, she was more a buskin' street dancer.

Tara was in england, a little over a year ago she wouldnt have guessed that she would ever leave india and now she was living in new zealand, and going to london for a holiday. she had spent most of the day looking around the city, and she saw many of the landmarks the tourests at home talked about those far off mythical places like trafalga square, and big ben, now she was there liiking at them. she had bought a couple of post cards to send to her brother.
that evening she was going to kate and saras house worming party. she was in a deep purple sari. edged in gold.
she stood outside and saw that the people were already inside and the door was open. she stood outside for a few minutes and then went inside. and found kate and sara, "hello, thank you so much for the invitation, i am glad to be here. he room, and whole house, is amazing" she said, she hadn't seen much inside yet but the outside was amazing, and what she had seen. there were quite a few people here who she didn't know, but she didn't mind, as all strangers are but friends she hadn't met yet.

Sara smiled when Ryan came in-she was very close to Ryan. Sara still wasn't sure about his girlfriend. She was protective over him and hadn't formed an opinion upon her yet. Then she saw Willow. "Willow!" she exclaimed and hugged her friend. "You look amazing!" she added, looking at Willow's gorgeous dress. The cake was amazing too. "Wow-I'm going to love that if it's anything like as good as the last cake you made for us." she grinned, smiling at James as he took awway the cakes. She was a little anoyyed with Danielle, Willow seemed nervous, and she was stealing credit from her. She made no comment about the cake, because she was fixing the table-some of the cutlery was out-of-line, but she immediately felt bad and said "The cake looked really nice Danielle. "she smiled wanly "Hey Star!" she grinned. "These are our two wonderful siblinga." she grinned, then she saw a familiar black head of hair and a beautiful sari. "Tara!" she grinned, hugging her warmly. "Come on in." she said warmly and suddenly remebered the food. Some of her parents guests were coming in now, and had already begun talking. "Anyone want some food?" she asked, gesturing toward a waiter.

OOCOut of Character:
Just to tell you why Sara's being a little hostile toward Danielle. She doesn't deal well with change and is protective of Ryan-It will take a while for Sara to like her.

Vayne was in a hurry. He was already late for his appointment, supposedly, he was needed to arrive at the Moon's manor at exactly six o'clock for their party. However, as he had to contact his uncle and aunt that he would not be going back at his house in Springfield, Illinois, he had to talk to them for hours, explaining his reasons for doing so. He had also contacted his grandparents about his decision.

Finally arriving at the said Manor, Vayne couldn't helped but to be amazed by the structure in front of him. It was really huge, many times larger than his house back at Illinois. Feeling rather nervous as he didn't know what to expect and as he didn't know whether there were lots of people inside already, Vayne walked towards the manor. Inside, he could see lots of unfamiliar faces, there were only a few that he recognized. Searching for Sara or Kate or anyone else that he knew, Vayne started to make his way through the crowd. After a few minutes of searching, he had finally spotted Sara. "Hi Sara, thank you for inviting me here..." He said with a smile, scanning his surrounding to take in the details of the said manor.

Sophie Moon was really busy. today was the day that the party that her daughters had organized would be held. She knew that everything would go smoothly as she trusted that her daughters are mature enough to do and to know what's best to run the said party. however, she still does know that she needs to go and meet her children's guests as well as make sure that nothing will really go wrong. She's the matriarch of the family, and therefore, it is still her responsibility to help her daughters to make the party a huge success. Sporting a white blouse and a black pencil cut skirt, Sophie prepared herself to look presentable. They had a new lifestyle already after all, she needs to look good enough and her attire should be suitable to the theme of the party. After she's done, she went down into the party's location and searched for her daughters to check on them and to have an update about the ongoing party. "Sara, Kate, is everyone here already?" She asked, looking around for her other two child.

Jaedan looked at the woman who entered and slipped herniPod away.
Jaedan looked at the woman who entered and slipped herniPod away.

Willow placed her cake on the table and joined the rest of the group, ruffling her hair as she went.
It wasn't that she wasn't happy to be here, it was the fact that there were people here that she hasn't met since the Yule Ball...that and she felt very undressed and out of place. At the moment, all Willow could do was smile and nod, giving off pleasantries to people who have acknowledged her presence.

But deep down, Willow wanted to go back home to New Zealand. Back in Mosgiel with her horse and her family, go riding across the beaches, watch the waves dance off her horses's legs and back into the tide. She wanted to help out in her Aunt's bakery and serve cupcakes to customers, play her instruments and sing in the quiet studios of her Uncles. Go outside and play with her Cousin and perhaps even going to town with Chris. But no, instead she was stuck in the UK, pretending to be happy. pretending to be fine. but in all honesty, Willow was feeling more than a little homesick.

Snapping out of her misery, she smiled and gazed at the ceiling of the ball room, intricate and delicate designs carved amongst it, polished lovingly and manpower to hold it up. She felt happy that the moon's were living in such a place, it was their home, they must feel important and free - to have as much space, as much rooms and as much adventures to be held in such a house but Willow can't help thinking that it can't seem very homely too them. Just an investment, just another property.
"This is one...exquisite home you have..." She spoke aloud, wondering if she played her violin in this very room, she couldn't help but think of the rich and powerful sound that would play amongst such a small instrument.

Jaedan wished that people would start already! She groaned before slipping on her iPod again.
Jaedan wished that people would start already! She groaned before slipping on her iPod again.

"Vayne!" Sara exclaimede, hugging him. "Of course, no bother." she grinned, Vayne was a great friend. "Don't worry-We have windows here-so I can't jump." she joked, leading him toward the other guests. "Hey everyone-Vayne's here." she grinned, stepping back. Next thing her mother appeared. "Hey Mam, this is most of the guests anyway." she smiled, introducing everyone. "I suppose so." Sara answered Willow, she still wasn't completely sure about the move.

Kate smiled as she watched the group grow Star,Tara and Vayne came in she went over to Vayne and Tara "Hey guys"She said "Glad ye could make it"She said she was enjoying her time but she was still a little stressed a lot could go wrong and quite a few of the guests hadn't arrived yet. "No mum not everyone is here yet but we should start anyway people are getting kind of hungry"She said looking anxiously at her mum not sure what to do "How about we give them a small tour of the house"She suggested maybe more people will be here after the tour

Kate went back to her guests she wanted them to have a nice time tonight "Thanks Willow"She said smiling this house didn't seem like home yet but hopefully it would in time "Okay guys we are going to give you a small tour of the house and after we will have dinner okay"She said smiling but secretly she was sort of panicing

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry, I only just noticed my inbox flashing at me. Question: where in the Uk is their house? I'm assuming London because Kate said about buying balloons in london.

Gil was late. It seemed to be something of a habit. First he was late to the birthday party, now he was late to the house warming party. And what a house! Gil gaped as he approached the front door, actually feeling nervous about knocking the door. This was the right house, right? Were Sara and Kate really that rich? He glanced down at himself. Jeans, shirt and t-shirt. Maybe he was a bit underdressed. Suddenly he felt grateful that his mum had insisted he dress more smartly than usual. After a few seconds of hesitation, he knocked on the door, shoving his hands in his pockets. He was greeted not by either of the two sisters, but instead by an old man in a suit. Thinking it to be their father, Gil prepared himself to be polite and make a good impression. Instead, he was referred to as sir, SIR, and invited in. A butler. They had a freaking butler! As soon as the man had turned away, Gil started grinning inanely, looking around for one of the two girls.

“Hey Sara, Kate”
Gil exclaimed, finally spotting them. “Your dresses look nice” Gil added, looking them over. At some point over the summer, he'd had a realisation that girls were actually kind of pretty. Who would've thought? “Sorry I'm late. Traffic” explained Gil with a shrug, adding enthusiastically, “Awesome house by the way. Can't believe you have a butler! I could totally get used to being called Sir.” He grinned, looking around at all the other people. Half of them, he recognised from their birthday party. The other half looked much younger. Maybe ickle firsties! Gil grinned mischievously, eying them. Of course, he was suddenly the wise, older senior. If he really tried, he could probably tell them a few lies about sorting. Convince them they had to slay a dragon, pull a sword from a stone, strip and do the hula, something like that. Then again, hadn't sorting already happened really early this year? Boring! “Oh, how were your holidays?” he asked, turning back to Kate and Sara with a warm smile, “Do anything good? Aside from apparently winning the lottery and buying a mansion?” A tour huh? Gil's eyes narrowed thoughtfully. There was something about a big house that made you want to explore it. Maybe they had a house-elf hidden somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back