• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

A Very Potter Musical =D

Athene Perthro

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,384
This musical is a pretty big topic in the Harry Potter fandom at the moment, so you guys might've heard about it. Having said that, I only recently found out about it, so maybe not =3 I wanted to share it with you regardless, as I'm sure some of you haven't seen it yet.

Basically, A Very Potter Musical is a parody musical made by some university students. And it's actually really good. The songs are really catchy, and the acting is HILARIOUS. Especially Malfoy and Voldemort andvoldemortisreallyhottoo.

Anyway, I really recommend it to anyone over 13 (there's some swearing and mature themes). Because, well, it's just awesome. That's all I can really say without spoiling it ^^

Act 1 part 1: click here for youtube!
 
that was the most amazing thing i have EVER watched :wub: 8-> :X
 
I just watched all of it.
Awesomeness! :o !
 
=)) BAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Totally awesome!
 
Wow. Some smexi people in there ;] xD
 
Oh my god, this is the most awesome thing I have ever seen. I think I just died of happiness :D
 

I love this, it's just soo awesome.

Me and a friend quote it to each other all the time.
 
:frantics: I finally watched it, currently watching it again =))

Dumbledore is hilarious, totally awesome hehe. Voldermort is so great too and Draco is great too.
Zefron, a surprise, but loved it =))
 
I was finally able to watch all of it a few days ago and ZOMG I'm in love!!!
Draco, best one hands down! And also Ron and Harry. :wub:

I love all the HSM/Zefron references! :wub: "That is a BOSS Zefron poster!"

I have so many gifs of that musical now, as is obvious by my second spoiler :lol: and I have the soundtrack and cannot stop listening to it! This is genius!
 
Am I allowed to post a link of it on HNZ? :unsure:
 
AVPSAVPSAVPS.

If only the interwebz hadn't been almost wiped by my brother watching it while I was at choir... D:
 
I watched them both over two days when I discovered the sequel. First time watching both, and I enjoyed the first one immensely more.
 
Back
Top