A Very Potter Musical =D

Athene Perthro

This musical is a pretty big topic in the Harry Potter fandom at the moment, so you guys might've heard about it. Having said that, I only recently found out about it, so maybe not =3 I wanted to share it with you regardless, as I'm sure some of you haven't seen it yet.

Basically, A Very Potter Musical is a parody musical made by some university students. And it's actually really good. The songs are really catchy, and the acting is HILARIOUS. Especially Malfoy and Voldemort andvoldemortisreallyhottoo.

Anyway, I really recommend it to anyone over 13 (there's some swearing and mature themes). Because, well, it's just awesome. That's all I can really say without spoiling it ^^

Act 1 part 1: click here for youtube!

that was the most amazing thing i have EVER watched :wub: 8-> :X

I just watched all of it.
Awesomeness! :o !

=)) BAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Totally awesome!

Wow. Some smexi people in there ;] xD

Oh my god, this is the most awesome thing I have ever seen. I think I just died of happiness :D

I love this, it's just soo awesome.

Me and a friend quote it to each other all the time.

:frantics: I finally watched it, currently watching it again =))

Dumbledore is hilarious, totally awesome hehe. Voldermort is so great too and Draco is great too.
Zefron, a surprise, but loved it =))

I was finally able to watch all of it a few days ago and ZOMG I'm in love!!!
Draco, best one hands down! And also Ron and Harry. :wub:

I love all the HSM/Zefron references! :wub: "That is a BOSS Zefron poster!"

I have so many gifs of that musical now, as is obvious by my second spoiler :lol: and I have the soundtrack and cannot stop listening to it! This is genius!

Am I allowed to post a link of it on HNZ? :unsure:

AVPSAVPSAVPS.

If only the interwebz hadn't been almost wiped by my brother watching it while I was at choir... D:

I watched them both over two days when I discovered the sequel. First time watching both, and I enjoyed the first one immensely more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back