A Spooky Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Kalif Styx

transfig 5-7 † patriarch

OOC First Name
Ghost
Hey guys!

So, as people know, Styx is getting married (again)! Of course, his family would be going, and so would Jacqueline's. So, there's that. But, it is happening over the Winter Break, since Styx prefers when the outdoors are dead. But anyways, so, people that have family members of either are free to post there of course.

Since it is two professors getting married, Styx would invite the co-workers because it is the kind thing to do. I'm not sure about students that would want to, or care to, so I don't know about that. But, this is just an announcement to see who would actually be interested in attending it.

xD
So, that's the thing for Jacqueline and Kalif!

Ohhhh m g! Is mihail going?

Two professors weddings in the same break. Did someone put love potion in the pumpkin juice at the staff table

Two professors weddings in the same break. Did someone put love potion in the pumpkin juice at the staff table

I think she means winter break in New Zealand, Madlyn and Chayton is winter break in America, right? :p

Kalif and Jacqueline are getting married in this break coming up. Winter in New Zealand. :D

I'm already wondering what kind of gift Matt will give xD this will be fun. I'm looking forward to it

Kingsley will be there!

And Desi and his fiance!

Ooooh. The only way I'm getting in is if he takes Lily with him XD

Mihail would likely only take his best friend since he has known her a lot longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back