Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ernie
Wand
12.75" Chestnut with Essence of Belladonna
I wanted to post up a new plot development thread now that IRL has settled down for me. Seriously, feel free to post here or PM me if you want an RP. I mean it! :wub: I'm pretty open to ideas. And yes I used images this time, you are welcome. Sorry for the terrible formatting and forgive me while I adjust all of these darn GIFs

~Amanda

Ujgz9la.gif
aFD1s8o.gif
Tilly Drage
Hufflepuff Second Year
Blood Status: Mixed blood
Biography
Seeking: Friends, acquaintances, bullies?
Tilly is getting back into the swing of things with the new semester. While she isn’t the best or smartest student, she is trying to be more serious about her classes this year. She spends a lot of her time on the Quidditch pitch and is up to practice hitting bludgers with anyone. She also recently joined the SDA. She is big (tall and wide) for her age and has been mocked for it. She is fairly easy-going, but is an easy target for bullying, as she will react emotionally and won’t take abuse from anyone.
Amelia Newton
Unsorted, Y38
Amelia is @Michael Newton's younger sister. I’m still developing her and have no idea which house she is going to land in (suspect Gryffindor or Hufflepuff but who knows!) She is sweet, curious, and playful, and very much the youngest child.
hlemM1T.gif
md617Cd.gif
Professor Lydia Drage
DADA Years 1-3, Amateur Duellist
Attended: Ilvermorny (Wampus)
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Biography
Seeking: Interactions with HNZ students and staff, friends, acquaintances, duelling partners, lovers (probably not finals)
Lydia is feeling more comfortable in her role as a professor. She is serious, determined, and fair. She likes to participate in amateur duels when she is not working, and is continuing to build her skills in this. I’m really open to anything with her, PM me.
Olivia Drage
Herbologist, Owner of Olivia’s Greenhouse
Attended: Ilvermorny (Pukwudgie)
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Seeking: Friends, lovers
Biography
Olivia has settled into life in New Zealand after her move from the States in 2051. She works as an herbologist and grows most of her own plants. Her business is a collapsible greenhouse that she sets up in places such as Obsidian Harbour, Brighstone Village, and other population centers. Olivia is averse to rules and likes to do things her own way. Thus, she’s not adjusting well to being a member of the Zhefarovich family. She spends a lot of time in the Leaky and other bars and likes to have a good time.
Plot: I’m very tempted to have Olivia have an ‘oops’ baby in the coming IC years, if interested, message me.
rFZbhHI.gif
EAXQuIN.jpg
Christian Drage-Dolohov
Writer
Attended: Ilvermorny (Pukwudgie)
Blood Status: Pure Blood
Seeking: Friends, acquaintances, potential enemies
Biography
Tilly’s father. He is currently a freelance author, but not well-known by any means. I’m tempted for him to pursue other employment (finances are stretched.) He is married to Teuila and has three daughters with her. He is kind, serious, and reserved. Christian was recently reconnected with his Dolohov siblings and has mixed feelings about it, as his mother, Thorine Dolohov, was a murderess and known pureblood supremacist.
Teuila Faumuina
Potioneer
Attended: Ilvermorny (Thunderbird)
Blood Status: Muggle-born
Seeking: Friends, acquaintances, enemies
Tilly’s mother. She is currently self-employed as a potioneer, but I’m tempted for her to pursue other employment (finances are stretched.) She is married to Christian and has three daughters with him. I would like to develop her more since I’ve only really used her in family threads. She is sweet, ambitious, and direct. Yes I know it’s not a gif, fight me.
DsHhOer.gif
e8jDqTg.gif
Erik Drage
Potioneer
Attended: Ilvermorny (Thunderbird)
Seeking: Friends, clients, past lovers (he is gay,) guys to flirt with (note- he already has a final)
Erik Drage
Erik is a fun-loving, laid-back, and flirty person. He has lived in many places and likes to go where the wind takes him. He is a self-employed potioneer and has questionable spending habits. He likes to party, dance, and just generally have a good time. Most of his past relationships have been more casual, and serious relationships did not last for long. While he is pure-blood, he was raised by a Muggle stepmother and ex-criminal father, and he’s not really up to speed on pureblood family politics.
Evan Drage
Magical device engineer, Time Turner enthusiast
Attended: Ilvermorny (Horned Serpent)
Blood status: Half-blood
Seeking: Friends, lovers
Evan is a naturally curious person and she loves to tinker with machines and magical objects. She is good-natured, brainy, and adventurous.
vk8V9Xd.gif
Astrid Kvalheim
Custom wand-maker
Attended: Durmstrang
Seeking: Accomplices, love interests (ladies)
Astrid is a daughter of the strictly matriarchal Kvalheim family. She openly despises all men. I might apply for her to be a member of the Scitorari, but I might not. She is driven, sarcastic, and can be cruel.

Hey Amanda!

So, I have a few characters that I can offer you! I have Charlie Jacobs for Amelia Newton (Since they're cousins - I thought to put Charlie in here lol) who I'm sorting in Y38 as well, so maybe we could do some threads between them if you like?

I can also offer you, Samantha Jacobs, for Tilly. Like someone that Tilly could go to if she needed help with anything The big sister type of thing if you wanted?

And I also have Quinn Mercury, who is a professor, who I could offer to your professor, Lydia. I haven't done much with Quinn if I'm being honest, and needs some friends.

@Samantha Jacobs Is there anything in particular you would want to do first?

Charlie + Amelia- 100% agree! Would you want to do any unsorted posts, or do you want to wait until the school year starts?

Tilly + Samantha- Would be awesome. Tilly needs a good role model; she's kind of a bruiser at present.

Lydia + Quinn- I would also be down for this! They both went to Ilvermorny, but I think they would have missed each other with the age gap. A few of the above (Christian, Teuila, and Erik) would have been in Ilvermorny the same time as Quinn, but wouldn't necessarily know each other, that's just something I thought of too!

I don't mind! I perfectly fine with any to start with!

I think an unsorted post would be great! :D Do you have any possible ideas with what we could do?

I think Samantha would be happy to be a role model, she'd always try to be happy to help whenever she can, to be honest.

Oh, that's cool! That's ok! they kinda have something in common then, about them attending Ilvermory.

Maybe i could start a thread and you can start another and then we can figure out who can start the third one? I'm okay to start any of them - there is also no rush either :D

Hi Amanda!

Well to start at the top, for Amelia I have Caleb Thorne, who is also the youngest child and is desperate for friends since he’s been on his own at home for a while now. He can be a little self centered and bossy but he is generally easily excitable and is here for a good time.

Also I would love to do something with Olivia and Ernie again, maybe a date? 👀

Then I have my new Divination professor Yvonne, she went to Ilvermorny and she’s in the right age range to potentially know nearly all your adults. She was in Horned Serpent so she almost definitely would know Evan. But she's a fortune teller who just moved from New Orleans after ending a long term relationship, so she needs some friends. She's pretty laid back and fun to be around.

Let me know what you think!

Hey Amanda.
I have one good digestion for you. Professor drage and professor rowan-Cullen. I am pretty sure they have communicated through owls before. (Sort of) but it would be cool if they could meet. You actually flirt answers to all your questions. Maybe they could even have a duel. she is only at the school on mondays (and I guess she will pop in some evenings after her other work if she feels like it or has something to do.
mia.

@Samantha Jacobs: Since Amelia + Charlie are family, they could do hang out at one another's house, or get ice cream or butterbeer or something?
I have no preference for which one we start first, and that works for me. ^_^ Just tag me when you have a post up!

@Poppy Perkins: Caleb + Amelia, would you want to do an unsorted post or wait until school time? :D
Ernie + Olivia: Yesssss. I imagine they would do something more casual, not too formal. Do you want me to start it?
Yvonne + [insert Drage here]: I would love to! Lydia would make the most sense to me because of proximity at the school, but I would also be up for anything with the others, too (and I want them out of their boxes.)

@Professor Elvera Le Fey Lydia + Briar I love all of that idea! Do you want me to start something?

I only have two ideas for this one.

Tilly and Jordie. Annoying little brother.

Lydia and Mallory :3 she's the new charms professor

Caleb + Amelia, would you want to do an unsorted post or wait until school time? :D
Ernie + Olivia: Yesssss. I imagine they would do something more casual, not too formal. Do you want me to start it?
Yvonne + [insert Drage here]: I would love to! Lydia would make the most sense to me because of proximity at the school, but I would also be up for anything with the others, too (and I want them out of their boxes.)
I don't mind waiting till closer to school time to do something with Caleb and Amelia.

If you could start Ernie and Olivia that would be great! And I agree they would keep it very casual.

I can start something for Lydia and Yvonne to start with if you'd like?? I think they could be old friends that maybe lost touch for a while or maybe just an acquaintances from school?? Let me know what you think!

@Samantha Jacobs: Since Amelia + Charlie are family, they could do hang out at one another's house, or get ice cream or butterbeer or something?
I have no preference for which one we start first, and that works for me. ^_^ Just tag me when you have a post up!
I think that sounds perfect! Would you be able to start that one whenever you get the chance to? (no rush!) I can start one of the other ones when I have the time and tag you

:D

@Poppy Perkins Tagged you for Ernie and Olivia. If you wanted to start something up for Lydia and Yvonne, that would be awesome! ^_^

@Samantha Jacobs: I will plan to start that this weekend and I will tag you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back