🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
Name: Linden Cullen
Playby: Levi Miller
Images: Short hair: one, Two, Three, Four, Five, Long hair One, Two,
Text on Banner: Linden Cullen.
Aesthetic: here.

I know there are a lot of pictures, he has just cut his hair so the short haired ones would be preferred, but I also really like the other two so feel free to use them too (it will grow back by the end of the year). he loves animals and is going to be a magizooologist when he graduates. I do always like sigs with text on them but struggle to think of what to say so if there is anything that you think fits then feel free to add it.

Miaaaa I had a go at this one for you!! :wub: It went in a much darker direction than I was planning???? but that was just kind of what called to me in the moment so I went with it :p The lyrics are from the song Will O' The Wisp by Blackmore's Night (Who I actually think might be right up your alley musicwise?) I was skimming round iTunes and the lines felt vaguely Linden-ey to me, but I've included a version without in case you prefer it with just the name! If you use either of these in your sig or bio please credit me :wub:

FpWQlp6.png

cKhMe6T.png

Resource credits

Aww rowan you are always awesome. :wub: I was going to reply once I listened to the song but yes I do like that music. it is a mood and defiantly something to add to my circulation when the mood arises.
and a perfect choice of lyric. thank you.

Awww yay, I'm glad you like the sig and the song!! :wub:

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back