OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
The blonde was on her way to deliver her first red rose. She had got all friendly roses, but liked if people declared love to eachother too. She was wondering if she would get one tis year. She figured not, since Lucas wasn't aware of the love she felt for him yet. Evelyn had send not many roses, she was so busy with all her activities that she forgot to send her friends. She would make up to them with a much more pretty gift than a rose. The blonde didn't knew the girl for who this rose was. But from what she knew was that the girl was in Hufflepuff. So the blonde decided to visit the great hall and table from Hufflepuff. When she arrived she smiled at the people looking at her. '' Hi I'm looking for Signy Forstrom. I've got a rose for her.'' the blonde said while smiling. She wondered how the girl would react.

Signy had handed out all her roses and was taking a well deserved break, but this was interupted when the girl heard someone ask for her, saying she had a rose for her, Signy looked up and smiled at the girl, "I'm Signy," she said, keen to know who might've sent her the rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back