Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Flavio was fortunate enough to know who Evelyn Manning was. There was no way he could not know as she seemed to be very popular in his year, and very fashionable at that. He had never formally spoken to her but he did of course know her name and house, and walked to the Gryffindor house table in the hope she would be somewhere nearby. He luckily spotted her curly blonde hair immediately and approached her, smiling despite how shy and awkward he felt giving her a rose. "Hello, Evelyn. I have a rose to deliver to you." He said, waiting for her to respond before he retrieved the pink rose from the basket he was holding.

Evelyn was enjoying her pumpkin juice and thought about the new semester. She couldn't wait to see Misha again her favorite Professor and to learn more about Charms too. She was in conversation with some of her friends of Gryffindor but than she heard a voice. A boy that she recognized from her lessons said he had a rose delivery for her. Evelyn got a smile on her face, she loved previous year and now she got one again. She wondered from who the rose might be. '' Hello! Thank you so much! I love it.''she said with a big bright smile. She didn't knew the boy's name and had never spoken to him, but she knew he was in the same year as she was.
'' What's your name again? I recognize you from the lessons.'' she asked, waiting for him to respond.

Flavio quickly retrieved the pink rose, and handed it to the girl along with the note. He was unsure of what else to say to her, until she asked his name and it was then he began to blush and became even more unsure of what he could say despite that she asked him a direct question. He wasn't used to speaking to so many people in a day, let alone someone who he knew the name of that didn't even know his name in return. Flavio had never been in such a situation before but he eventually shook his head and answered her. "My name is Flavio. Nice to meet you."
Evelyn Manning said:
Evey,

You light up every room, but not as much as you light up my life.

Love,
Lucas.

Evelyn waited for the moment to get her rose, she was so curious about from who it came. Ofcourse she had her idea's but there were so many people that she knew right now and not from everyone she knew how they felt about her. She was a honest girl so she hoped that they would also be. When the rose appeared Evelyn hold her hands to her face from excitement it was pink! It was one of her favorite colours. She always loved the red roses the most, that was why the Rosebushes were one of her favorite spots at Hogwarts. Evelyn took the rose from the boy and smiled to him. '' I'm so curious!'' She quickly opened the note and read it very well and a few times. With the first word she already knew from who it was, because there was one person that called her that way. Ofcourse it was her best friend Lucas Woodlock, but it was a pink one? Evelyn was happy but at the same time a bit confused. She didn't exactly knew what she felt but she saw Lucas as her best friend and the person that she liked the most right now, but like? What was liking someone? And Lucas was just a charmer that talked to every girl that way, but you light up every room, but not as much as you light up my life was quite something from Lucas. The blonde had to think about it, because she didn't exactly knew how she felt about Lucas. She liked more boys, like Noah but maybe that was just finding somebody nice. She enjoyed the attention that she got, but she did so with every attention that she got. She did felt a bit angry when Zenia came in the middle, but she just didn't liked Zenia. She returned her attention to the boy and heard a familliar name.
'' Oh you are Flavio! Nice to meet you too.'' Evelyn heard Amber speaking of him before, so that was why she knew. '' You know Amber right? She is a good friend of mine and said you like to feed ducks?'' Evelyn was just straight and asked what she wanted, this boy seemed a bit shy but not strange. She started to like meeting new people and it was good to get to know more people.

Flavio didn't know what else to do besides cross his arms awkwardly over his torso while he waited for Evelyn to read the note. She seemed to be pleased by it which made him feel happy because that was what the deliveries were supposed to do, according to Kylie. He smiled politely as she continued to read the note and nearly jumped when she recognized his name and said Amber had spoke of him to her. It was such a surprise when Flavio thought he was nothing but invisible, always hiding in either Rory's or Pia's shadows and never speaking up to make friends unless someone spoke to him first. But regardless, he was glad she at least knew of him and didn't think he was some sort of loner. "Amber is a good friend to me, too." He said, beginning to smile now that he felt more comfortable. "I like to feed ducks very much, they are cute animals. Do you like ducks?" He then asked, wanting to continue speaking to the Gryffindor.

The blonde liked to chat with Flavio. When he responded at her questions he seemed more comfertable to talk and Evelyn wanted people to feel that way. She was a open book and had no secrets and she liked people who just were who they actually are. A smile appeared on her face when he said Amber was a good friend of him too. '' How lovely! She is a very sweet girl, I can understand why.'' She couldn't wait to tell Amber about this meeting with Flavio, because they spoke about persons that they knew and Amber knew persons that Evelyn didn't knew yet and otherwise also. The blonde noticed a smile on his face and she thought of it as cute.
'' How did you meet Amber?'' she asked out of curiosity. Flavio spoke of ducks as a passion of his or something and it made Evelyn smile for a moment. She didn't exactly how she felt about ducks, she wasn't so fond of the most animals. The blonde didn't want to lie to Flavio to just have something that they would have in common, so she decided to just speak the truth. '' Well I don't really know. I never did it, but I'm not very fond of the most animals. I like cats and dogs because I have two at home, a horse and a owl too. '' The blonde continued, she looked around her at the Gryffindor table. She didn't saw Lucas yet, but she was sure gonna talk about this with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back