Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Alright guys, I just found out that I'm going to be going camping with my dad and his girlfriend's family this weekend, so I'm going to be MIA from early Friday to Late Sunday, possibly even until Monday. I'll be back and ready to rock by then, so don't have too much fun without me! :D

Well, you will be missed :)

Have a great time though :D

Aww!

I'll miss you so much! And I only just got back, too =[ Hurry back? :p

I hope you have tonnes of fun! Camping is always great - except for not having the internet. That seems to me to be a pretty major flaw in the camping experience. ^_^

I've never understood what MIA means. Well, no. I know it means unable to get to the computer - but what do the letters actually stand for? I've never used them before, although I'm positive that I've asked before.

Don't get eaten by a bear!

x

Athene Perthro said:
Aww!

I'll miss you so much! And I only just got back, too =[ Hurry back? :p

I hope you have tonnes of fun! Camping is always great - except for not having the internet. That seems to me to be a pretty major flaw in the camping experience.  ^_^

I've never understood what MIA means. Well, no. I know it means unable to get to the computer - but what do the letters actually stand for? I've never used them before, although I'm positive that I've asked before.

Don't get eaten by a bear!

x
M.I.A.= Missing In action ^_^

Thanks guys! Actually, we'll be in the state over in Wisconsin, right in bear territory, but I think we'll be pretty safe in campers. If I get eaten by a bear, I'll come back and haunt the site anyway, so it's all good :lol:

UPDATE:

After Friday, I probably won't be able to frequent the net at all for a week or so. We have to move out of the house by July 31st, so once I get back from camping the computer will prolly be down and it'll just be packing, packing packing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back