OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
We’re very pleased to welcome Pattycakes to the purples on HNZ. The past few months indicated to Livvy and myself that, while everybody that is purple is great, we all have situations in life that pop up and screw with our HNZ time (to put it bluntly). When several of those situations popped up for several members of the staff, and loomed over others, we realized how easy it was still for us to get backlogged with things and how another set of hands would be helpful, not just in such times, but for various tasks about the board.

A few names came up immediately, but with Patricia having run Gringotts for us for so long, having helped move/reorganize sections whenever help was needed (like when All Around the Wizarding World was split into continents and some countries), usually for nothing at all except a few glomps, it seemed apparent that she was the woman for the job.

So we’ve got some more oestrogen on the staff team (something that was clearly in short supply) and an extra set of hands. Pat’s here to help you out and shares the responsibilities of the other GMs. So feel free to PM her with things just like anybody else. ^_^

Welcome to the team, Pattycakes. =)

~Nick
(On behalf of the rest of the staff, because again, Pat can’t welcome herself.)

Congrats Pat :hug:

Welcome to the gang, Pat! As I have already said via skype and made you release some of that awesomeness and excitement you held inside you. ;)
Dark orchid looks great on you, by the way. ^_^

Woots congrats Pattycakes. I am going to have to be good around you. A puff with power could be a very bad thing for a Slytherin lol. But anyways I do agree purple is your color.

*jumps up and down frantically and points* Pat is a purple! Pat is a purple! *runs around in excited circles* :frantics: *hits wall* Pattycakes! :hug: *concussion* OK...I'm going to go now :doh:

Congratulations, Pat. ^_^
You deserve it. :)

Congrats! :hug: *glompage and fireworks* Though I only been here a month... NEVERTHELESS! Congrats! *ish happy bunneh for you* xD

Can't wait till you log in so I get to see your darkorchidness xD
just remember to lovingly touch the screen and go all *le sigh* when you see how purdy it looks xD

Congrats Pats :wub: :hug: welcome to the scooby gang ;)

Congratulations Pat!!

Great choice you guys :)

Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

:hug: :frantics: :hug: Congrats Pattycakes!! :hug: :frantics: :hug:
You deserve this and welcome to the team!!!!
I LOVE YOU! :wub: :abby:

:shy: Wow guy! Thank you all so much for the congrats. :wub:

Taylor: Thank you. And I will wear it with the utmost pride ^_^

Maddiie: Thank you ^_^

Beth: xD Awesomeness. Thank you :wub:

Malynne: Thanks :)

Kaitlyn: Thank you again :hug: I needed it xD And I know, tis so pretty *twirls around*

Lilith: I do :wub: the darkorchid. Thank you :D

Brittany: :erm: Ummm, thank you xD

Livi: Hehe thank you ^_^

Zach: Aw thank you :)

Lizzy: Thank you :D I'm happy too :lol:

Mina: You may be relatively new but your words are much appreciated. Thank you :wub:

Linda: *shows off darkorchidness* xD It is truely awesome, barely stopped looking at it all day lol

Cyndi: Thank you very much :D

Elphaba: :frantics: Thank you. Love you too :wub: :hug:

And once again a big thank you to Nick and Livvy for giving me this opportunity :wub: :hug:

Congrats, Pat. :)

Youz looks great in Purple :D

Hey! You!
Stop bumping your topic and get back to work. :glare:

*mumbles about being anxious to archive this.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back