A Lovely Morning/Afternoon/Evening to You All

Edwin Fessenden

OOC First Name
Aaron
Sexual Orientation
Existing
Wand
13 1/2 Inch, Straight, Larch Wood, Billywig Stinger Core, Sturdy
It is lovely to meet all of you. I've been a fan of Harry Potter for a long time, and just had this place recommended to me by a good friend, so I thought I'd throw my metaphorical hat into the ring and see how my academic career here goes. I look forward to working with all of you once the new year starts and I can get sorted in. See you lot on the flip-side!

Glad you could make it and joined : D

I hope you enjoy it a lot here, from my time here so far I really liked the place and the people, so think you will too. Other than that I can't wait for the sorting too, also wonder what your character will be put into. But we will see at the time.

Well so long, hope you have a good read around and find some friends already around here c:

Welcome to HNZ!
Very happy to have you here with us!

Welcome, Aaron! Great to have you! :D :hug:

If you need any help or directions or answers or whatever, feel free to drop me a PM! If you haven't found them already, the site docs are a great place to start. I look forward to Rping with you :party:

hello and welcome! Giving you the low down be careful because Claire, Donna and are older bite. :r but I'm a perfect angel and love to help new people!! :r so if you need anything. Just ask on one of my 70+accounts!

Welcome to HNZ, Aaron. Sorting is just around the corner, so you've joined up at a good time. I hope you enjoy your time on the site. Let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back