A lazy day...

Harri laughed, "Good good, just checking!" she said winking, then walked over to them feeling like a bit of an outcast. "Are your tents nice?" she asked.

Nina glanced over to Alex and said, "They are great, not as nice as the dorms back home but better than nothing. At least thats what the girls tent is like." Nina smiled at Harri.

Harri smiled "Good good!" she said happily, she noticed Nina was constantly glancing at Alex and wondered whether there was something she was missing. "So what are the boys dorms like then?" she asked Alex.

Alex smiled as Nina saidd they weren't as good as the dorms. 'Great. Much better than the dorms anyway. A room each and still plenty of space for ourselves. They're warmer as well but we probly just got lucky,'Alex said smiling.

Harri grinned "Thats more like it!" she said laughing. "So your the lucky few who got chosen to even come here? You must feel pretty special!" she said smiling.

Nina smiled and said, "Yeah its great to be here." Nina beamed brightly, she was so proud of herself for making it even to New Zealand never mind being a champion.

'No, Absoloutely not,'Alex said sarcasticly smiling. He rolled his eyes at her for stating such a stupid thing.

"Alright! God don't shoot me!" Harri said defensivly, "Jeez, I was just being polite," she said rolling her eyes back at him.

"Don't worry Ma'am I'll make sure of that." Nina said playfully with Alex, remembering when she pretended to handcuff him. Nina rolled her eyes at herself, she was embarressed at doing something so dumb.

'You were, don't worry. I was being exceptionally rude that's al,'Alex said grinning prudly.

Harri laughed "And you seem to be proud of that fact?" she said grinning. "Why might that be?" she asked a laugh still echoeing in her voice

'I don't know'Alex said laughing. 'Rebels are better than gangstas'he joked looking at Nina.

Nina gasped jokingly and said, "Yo Gangstaaas is betta then Rebals!" Nina laughed at her poor attempt at using slang.

"So Nina what you going to the halloween feast as?" Harri asked, interested.

"Some sort of warrior." Nina said happily, "What about you?" Nina asked both of them.

"Good idea!" Harri said "I have no idea! I'm still trying to think of a costume, I want it too be something original!" she said happily.

Alex laughed. 'Maybe your going to be too original.'he joked.

Harri grinned "You say that like it's a bad thing!" she siad happily "I would rather be too original then too plain!" she said grinning.

Alex laughed. 'This person must live in opposite land here,'Alex said pointing to Harri while speaking to an invisible person next to him.

Nina had dazed out for a second then had tuned back in when Alex said, 'This person must live in opposite land here," and pointed to an imaginary person. Nina said, "Are you talking to Bob or something?" Nina grinned happily.

'Bob?Alex asked looking at Nina confused befor elookign back at the grass, his face closer than before. 'Oh, heya Bob. Neva noticed ye. Hows it going boy?'he asked lettign the spider crawl onto his hand before sitting back properly and holding his hand near his face smilling.

"Oh God not that darn spider again!" Harri said sighing and standing up, "I'm gunna go guys! I've had enough of stupid spiders, plus I'm starving!" she said grinning, "See you later!" she said waving and beginning to walk towards the castle.

Nina frowned, "Awh I think I made her leave." Nina said while she was still in hearing distance. "Bye Harri." Nina said nicely hoping she hadn't been the reason Harri had left.

"The world doesn't revelove around you champ!" Harri said jokingly after hearing what Nina said, she continued walking slowly up to the castle.

"Oh of course it does." Nina teased back and waved kindly to Harri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back