A lazy day...

Nina saw Harri sit down she looked a little bit out of place so Nina said, "Harri come here." Nina took a seat where Alex and Nina had just fallen.

Harri got up and walked over slouching next to them "Thought you'd forgotten about me for a moment there!" she said laughing "Have to say Nina nice work," she said laughing "Pulling him to the ground with you was a touch of class," she said laughing even more.

'Oi, stop siding with her.'Alex joked smiling. 'Or it'll be 2 aginst one here,'he said sitting back down.

'Oh how could we ever forget about you Harri?" Nina asked. "Thanks Harri. I try." Nina said glancing over at Alex.

Harri smiled "Suprisingly easily I fear," she said laughing, "So are you two in the same year?" she asked.

((right guys I'm off! Don't have to much fun without me! :lol: ))

Nina nodded and said, "Yupp forth years." Nina smiled at this.

[Okay...we wont promise :D]

'Yeah, fourh years,'Alex said smiling.

((No, she promises, I'm off to have fun for the next days. <:p it's party time here ))

[lmao Alex <:p >XO< Party Hard]

Harri smiled "So what house you in?" she asked Nina.

Nina turned to Alex and smiled, "Alex and I are both in Hufflepuff, what about you?" Nina asked happily but assuming Harri was a Gryffindor.

Harri smiled "So you stuck with him all day everyday? How do you survive?" Harri asked joking, "Gryffindor! Only the best!" she said winking.

Alex suddenly got that she was actually trying to insult him. 'Oi! I'm not that bad'he said trhowing leaves at her.

Harri laughed "Course your not," she said rolling her eyes and chucking leaves all over him.

"Surprisingly with ease." Nina said smiling at Alex. Then she giggled quietly when Alex through leaves at Harri.

ALex blew the leaves off his face. 'You know what? Maybe I will end this for once,'he said before picking up all the leaves and chucking them over the bush. 'Ther eyou go Bob, have fun,'he said before sitting back down smiling.

Harri laughed "Always ruining the fun," she said grinning, "So skating on the lake sounds fun, I think I'ma have to drag someone along with me to do that, while your off with your durmstrang boy!" she said grinning at Nina.

Nina looked up at Harri, she had obviously misunderstood her, "Yvan is just a friend, I wouldn't consider him anything more, just to be clear." Nina said coldly. Then after a second or two of silence she warmed up and said, "Yeah Harri you can come I think that will be fine with Yvan and Violet, if she is coming, and Alex please come too, it'll be fun."

Harri was slightly taken back by Nina's cold tone, she was only joking. She nodded, not wanting to say anything further to offend her "Yeah erm I'll errm. Yeah," she mumbled then shook it off "That should be fun," she said smiling.

Nina smiled then nodded and waited for Alex's reaction, hoping Harri wouldn't think she was rude for being so cold before.

Alex smiled before freezing slightly as Nina spoke back to Harri with a cold tone. It wasn't the fris titme he had heard it but he still didn't care for it much. He unfroze though when she warmed up. 'Yeah, prepared to be out-skated you lot,'he said smiling. Now skating, he was good at and he wouldn't be too modest about that for all the gold. He liked to know he was a good skater.

"Well you will probably have to teach me, I have never been on ice before, boy I hope it isn't one of the challenges." Nina said jokingly.

Harri quickly returned to her normal self "Yeah right! I love skating! I used to go all the time in the muggle world!" she said "You've finally met your match and I'ma kick your butt!" she said laughing.

'You're on,'Alex said smiling at Harri. he looked at Nina. 'You'll learn. It's really easy, trust me,'he said smiling.

Nina smiled. "I sure hope so, I'll be sure to warn the nurse just incase," Nina joked.

Harri laughed "Prepered to be beaten by a girl?" she asked grinning wickedly, "Yeah I'll help! I'm sure you'll be a natural, then we can both beat Alex," she said grinning at Nina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back