A lazy day...

'No fair. I'm untrusted here. I won't let you get beaten up that badly you know,'Alex said smiling. 'Don't think it'll be that easy Harri,'Alex said to her smiling crookedly.

Nina giggled at this, Nina skated a lot, but never on ice and she figured they were not the same thing. "I sure hope so." Nina smiled.

Harri laughed "Lets save this for the ice," she said returning the side smile, "Have you ever ice skated before?" she asked Nina.

"No, but I have bladed, are they related at all?" Nina asked eagerly.

Harri smiled "Hmm not sure, but I think it'll help! Atleast you know you've got balance!" she said, this was a handy thing to know she smiled as she remembered her uncle trying to ice skate he had no balance and just fell over all the time! "Are they related?" she asked turning to Alex.

Alex smiled. 'Course they are, just that one's faster than the other,'Alex said. Maybe he was goign to get beaten after all. 'Yeah, cause blading is what everyone does before they add ice. There are no brakes mind. That's what everyone struggles with or meant to anyway,'Alex said tryign to figure it out the same time.

"When I was little I figure skated," Nina said after a while remembering how to stop, unsure if she would be able to do that, she had stopped skating when she moved to London.

Alex smiled. 'There you go. I'm doomed for sure now,'Alex said smiling. He figured ice-skating. The only thing that was weird was he had taught himself all he knew himself and from pictures that were shown on the front articles of newspapers. He was quite good though he hadn't been able to compare himself with anyone else much.

"Figure skating?" Harri said "You'll be fine then!" she said "If you can figure skate you'll probably be teaching us a few things!" she said smiling, she didn't do anything fancy like that just plain old skating on the ice!

"Oh it has been a while, trust me, after a few times I might get my double axels in check." Nina joked, she knew it would take more then a few times to get her double axels back, but maybe just skating would be fine for now and if she enjoyed herself she might take it up again.

'You'll feel free to critisize me being modest and you do it yourself,'Alex said smiling.

"Oh Alex, its all fun and games." Nina said warmly.

'I know. Testing you see,'Alex said nudging her playfully, smiling.

Nina smiled and said, "Oh, well do I pass?"

'Well, I don't see how you couldn't here,'Alex said smiling.

"Yaye!" Nina cried out happily and hugged him, pretending she had just won the world cup or something.

Alex alguhed. 'WHo's won the lottery here?'he asked jokingly.

"Oh boy the lottery and passing your test, this is all to much." Nina joked and hugged him playfully then kissed his cheek without thinking. Then Nina leaned back and her eyes widened immediatly. Good job idiot, you just ruined your friendship over some silly peck on the check. What were you thinking? Nina thought to herself.

Alex smiled as she hugged him playfully again but what Alex wasn't expecting was a kiss on the cheek. He smiled but bit his lip at the same time, confused. He hadn't ever had one of them before, not even from a Mum so he was quite surprised. He quickly shook his head though, clearign the bad thoguhts. 'Myabe a bit hyper today,'he said smiling. 'Who on earth is giving this girl speed?'he asked jokingly.

Nina saw that Alex smiled and Nina's eyes brightened. "Just a little." Nina said lightly and decided it would be best to keep her arms to herself she didn't want to end up actually kissing him, or did she?

'Yeah. Have to agree there,'Alex said smiling before sticking his tongue out at her. 'Hyper mode,'

Nina giggled and walked slowly and discreatly over to him, then remembered that Harri was still in the room, she seemed quiet or smart, Nina couldn't decide which, but shook the thought off and looked into Alex's eyes happily.

Harri sat still in a trance like state before shaking her head and coming back to reality seeing Nina had moved away from her and closer to Alex "Hey do I smell or something?" she said laughing and looking at the gap between herself and Nina.

'Yeah, you stink Harri,'Alex said sarcastically, laughing and oushing her playfully.
He smiled and rolled his eyes at her jokes. She was as bad as him.

"Awhh Harri you smell great." Nina said then over to Harri and hugged her like you would with one of your friends and walked back to Alex after a second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back