A lazy day...

"Hey Nina!" Harri said as she came over, "How're you today?" she asked, she saw a small spider coming out of one of the leafs she had recently taken out of her hair and shivered, it was disgusting, she backed away from it a bit not taking her eyes off of it.

Nina let go of Alex and once again stood beside him happily. "Hey Harri, I am doing just fine how about you?" Nina asked.

"Oh I'm good thanks," Harri said smiling, "So first challenge coming up soon, you excited?" she asked, Harri couldn't wait to see it!

Nina smiled and said with false confidence, "Yeah I am." But the truth was she was so nervous everytime someone mentioned it her stomach flipped. Nina looked up at Alex with a look of concern on her face.

Harri nodded, thinking she must be really nervous! who wouldn't be? "So have you started lessons here?" she asked.

"Yeah I have." Nina changed her gaze onto Harri and smiled.

Harri smiled her eyes still on the spider as it began crawling towards her she jumped up "Okay arachnaphobia setting it!" she squeled walking a few paces away.

Nina giggled and picked up the spider and said, "Oh he is so cute. I'll just put him over here." Nina smiled and put the spider in some shrubbery.

ALex laughed as she started backing away from a tiny spider. 'What this?'Alex asked looking at the spider Nina had placed in a bush. 'Hey Bob, How you doing?'he asked the spider smiling before turning the other way. 'Happy?'he asked Harii smilings till.

(Alex was talkign to the bush basically 8-} Nina. :p )

"Eww, no not really!" Harri said sitting down "Just don't touch me with those spidery hands!" she said laughing "Why do I seem to be the only one who can't stand spiders?" she said moaning jokely.

[Alex you best edit your post I put the spider in some bush]

'Because you just are. Deal with it,'Alex said smiling. 'Jokes,'he said before picking up the lead they had thrown about and threw it at her again.

"Ha ha your sooo funny," Harri said sarcastically, "Ah not that stupid leaf again!" she said throwing it back "You started it so I end it, you have to leave that leaf on your head for the rest of the day!" she said laughing and sticking her tongue out. "Woah there I go again, my little laughing problem!" she said grinning.

'Forget it,'Alex said takign the leaf off his head again. 'You do it if you feel like it then,'he said chuckign it back at her.

Nina smiled and picked up a large pile of leaves and put them in Alex's shirt. Nina giggled and ran away knowing Alex would run after her, and Nina wasn't the worlds fastest runner.

Alex smiled not seeing Nina put the leaves down his sirt. 'What the-?'he said before stoppig himself swearing. He shook his shirt getting the leaves out and loked at Nina running away. 'I'll get you,'he said picking up a pile of leaves and running after her.

"Not if I get you first." Nina said still running.

Harri laughed as Nina put leaves down Alex's top, as they began chasing each other she stayed where she was laughing as she watched them.

'And how do you propose that?'ALex asked a metre away from her. He sprinted the rest and dropped the leaves over her, laughing. 'Better luck next time,'he said.

Nina was about to fall after he put the leaves over her so she pulled him down with her and pushed the leaves onto him that were on her and stood up. "Thats how." Nina said sticking her toungue out even though Alex couldn't see because he was covered with elaves.

'Hey,'Alex complained as she pulled himt ot he ground and covered him with leaves. He got some in his motuh and sat up, trying to get the taste away. 'Now thouse have to be the worst tasting leaves I have ever tried,'he said, brushing the rest away.

Nina giggled and said, "Oh they look so delicious."

'Speak for yourself,m'Alex complained, standing up. He kicked the leaves in her direction, sending them high.

Nina turned around so the leaves wouldn't get in her mouth but they landed in her hair. Nina didn't notice nor did she care all that much but she figured she looked silly so she started to pick them out one by one.

Harri laughed as she saw them both topple to the floor, she sat where she was feeling like a bit of a spare part, but decided to sit around for a while, she'd leave if they wanted her too, so she simply sat basking in the suns rays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back