Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 ½ Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Ashwinder Dust Core
Lysander had been practically over the moon by the prospect of reigning as the King of Flowers. Or Master of Mandrakes. He hadn't quite come to a conclusion on what title to use when it was his time to lead. It was a tough decision to make, and it was the first of many decisions he'd probably have to make during his reign. There was a lot to being a club leader, it turned out. He'd been stressed enough by captaining the Quidditch team. Now he had two leadership roles to juggle, and the reality of that was settling in. He was grateful that the Wild Patch was at least far less intense than Quidditch. No training sessions to worry about, or bludgers to dodge, just plants to grow. How hard could that be? He had his ideas on how to keep it fun. The hedge maze plan was out, sadly. The school hadn't liked the idea of him springing up a giant maze on the lawn, so he had to resort to plans B through F.

The upcoming King of Flowers walked slowly through the garden, as if it were his kingdom, and the plants his loving subjects. When it came to the honking daffodils, it did almost feel as though they were cheering for him, and he held out a hand to give them a kingly wave as he strode on by. He enjoyed this feeling. The fancy title invoked his childhood fantasies, acting out as a noble prince while playing outside with his friends, or reading stories on fairytale kings and their epic quests. His imagination had already run wild while he was the Knight of Flowers, striking down invisible enemies on the lawn with his toy sword, or bopping gnomes on the head with it. This took it to a whole new level. He might have been fifteen, but he still didn't feel old enough to outgrow his imagination. There were fabled heroes and mythical kings far older than he still was, so there was always time for new adventures. He came to a stop at the garden's juvenile wiggentree, smiling fondly at the memory of the patch members coming together to grow it. and settled down beneath its branches. If he rested his arms on particularly large roots, he could pretend it was a shaded throne. This was his kingdom, and he was king.​

The year was slowly going down and Kiara still couldn't believe everything that was happening. This was something she was living for, all the situations that were happening right now. And even with all the exams, she was still having way more fun than she did last year when the only soul she knew was Jenna. Now Kiara was starting to think that it was just a short time situation and she will befriend almost all of her classmates. That was her goal and she wanted to accomplish it, no matter what circumstances. Almost no matter. She had befriended Nicole and with that, closed all her ways to befriend Connor, she was a bit disappointed in that but not wanting to call out the future and didn't even try there. She still had a lot of classmates that had a huge must befriend them! sign on them. However, at this point, she was there to root for someone she had already befriended, she had, right? Well, even if she hadn't, she was going to do that.

The upcoming Queen of Arts was running through everything like there was nothing on her way not promised that it looked graceful tho. "Oh my God! Finally!" she let out when she saw Lysander. And without thinking twice or even once she hugged him tightly. "Congratulations leader! Ready to take on all the responsibility?" she asked once she let him go. "Oh, I hope you weren't against being hugged. I just heard that you'll be the new King of Flowers, it's the title, right? And I just knew that I had to find you to congratulate you! And where could the new king be not if in his rulings?" Kiara immediately started to babble, forgetting that she was a club co-leader herself, it was in her second plan now. It was Sander's moment, not hers.

Lysander could hear Kiara running up to him before he'd even had a chance to look up and see her. The ground beneath him practically vibrated with each footfall as she got close enough, and startled him with a hug. It took him a beat to realize who it was, and by then it was too late to reciprocate. "Kiara! Hey!" He laughed in greeting. "Not at all, hugs are great!" Lysander was always happy to see her, he'd have said. She was a ball of energy, if a little unpredictable, but he enjoyed it. "Thanks. I'm already team captain, what's a little more responsibility, right?" He joked, though the thought remained somewhat daunting. There were a lot more people in the club than there were on his Quidditch team. "Yeah, that's the title. Unless I figure out a different one to go with. Honestly, King of Flowers is growing on me a lot the more I hear it. Which kinda makes sense, since growing is all we do here." He chuckled. Elliot had not seemed to like his other suggestions at all. He glanced at the garden around them, his rulings, as Kiara had said. He liked the sound of that. "I think I'm going to be spending a lot more time here. A lot more than I already do. I had the idea to set up a magical tent here to sleep in, so the garden's always outside my front door, but something tells me the school wouldn't let me. What do you think?" It was only a half-serious question, he already knew the answer the school would probably have. His dormmates, on the other hand, probably would have loved to spend the rest of their nights free of the animals he kept in their room. A tent was the closest thing he could have probably gotten to having a castle in his floral kingdom, and he could already picture decorating it with cardboard turrets and towers to really give it the castle look.​

Kiara couldn't help herself but giggle excitedly when he said that hugs are fine, for her it was exciting that there were more people she could hug, and also, once she felt comfortable enough with hugging people, she immediately counted them as friends. "Oh, if being a leader for you isn't that a lot of responsibility, I hope that school will give you a prefect title," she lightly joked because she already knew how Sander felt with all the responsibility. And when he made the parallel between his title and his club, Kia laughed again. "You know what? Keep title king for sure, we will be matching as royalties of school then," she lightly nudged him with her elbow and hinted for him that she was the new leader of the art club, and, of course, it was exciting. Especially now that her friend was a leader too and also, she couldn't believe that they hit the age when they actually could become leaders of clubs, it felt so weird. "I think that it's the BEST idea ever and there is no way that you won't do that! Even if the school won't let you, you should do it anyway! You would have literally the coolest front door, oh my God, I'm jealous of you!" she wasn't jealous tho, she was just overly excited for him, so she literally closed her face with hands, covering her smile instead of starting to jump. "OH YES! You need to make some sort of a mockup for your tent! Make it look like a castle and put it over your tent, so it looks like you live in a real castle, it would be so cool!" Kiara immediately offered an idea for him to make his idea even cooler. And if he agreed, she would totally offer to make it, it wasn't like she was busy all the time anyway, she'd just be excited to make it for him. "It could be made out of eco products! Not like egg boxes or something like that, but like hemp or linen? It would also suit the whole idea of Wild Patch! And I have to sign up there for the next year! No way I am missing out on the chance to see you as a leader!" she babbled fastly as always, forgetting to cover up her accent like she always did, she let out her real French accent and didn't even think about it.

Lysander rolled his eyes and shook his head with a laugh at the suggestion that he'd ever be a prefect. That ship had sailed. "Doubt it." He chuckled. They had Chloe and Thomas already. What were the chances? Close to none, he had to imagine. It almost didn't register to him what Kiara had hinted at, at first, then it dawned on him that the arts club used royal titles, too, not just the Wild Patch. "No way! Are you the new Queen of Arts? Or...Crafts?" He asked, giving her a congratulatory grin. He didn't know much about the Conglomerated Arts club at all, but he was sure one of those was right. "Congrats! We need to get together with our courts and collaborate." He said, nodding decisively. It only made sense for the Kings and Queens of the school to come together. He listened to her ideas, which were honestly the most fantastic thing he'd ever heard. "You are brilliant, Kiara. This is a plan now, we have to do this. If not a tent, there's always the greenhouse in the wild patch to use." He laughed. It could have definitely done with some sprucing up, and a cool drawbridge over a portable swamp. Maybe...maybe even that hedge maze he'd mentioned to Elliot. No, no, that was probably too much. "Remind me to make you a flower crown, now that you're queen. It's a Wild Patch specialty." He offered. When he'd joined, it seemed to be all everyone knew how to do.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back