Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Hi guys,

I'm noticing I have a few students I'm not using as often as I like this year and I'm hoping to get some plots for them! Let me know if you have any ideas at all with any of them! Even if it's different than what I suggest in this post, I'm honestly happy for any kinds of plots.
AsnpCQP.gif
0i8FWQq.gif
QfuP3bi.gif
DjI9qsk.gif
CnSmt8j.gif
April Ward​
Fleur van Houten
Diana Holland​
Emilia Manning​
Tyler Lee​
With April I don't really need anything in particular, just anything really! She can always use friends, but I wouldn't mind anything else either. She doesn't need romance, but I'd be happy for any kind of plot besides that.​
I would just like more friends for Fleur, but also maybe some enemies. She could clash with people a bit more, as I haven't had the chance to RP her temper much yet. She's usually pretty chill, but can get annoyed too. Or protective over her brother. Diana I especially would like to do more with! She's been dating Simon Vanity this year and is awfully smug about it, but besides that she doesn't have a lot going on. Diana is a bit of a mean girl and a bit of a gossip. I'd love friends or enemies for her, I don't mind! Anything to do with gossip would be great. Emilia has been trying to reinvent herself, with somewhat of a success so far. She's very shy in nature, but this year has decided she was going to be confident. This means she can probaly come accross as a bit shallow, as a lot of her time and energy goes into her appearance and trying to get people to like her. I wouldn't mind some conflict about this, though friends are good too. Tyler is someone I'd love to do more with. He's the kind of kid that stays near the popular crowd, very calculating. He cares about social status a lot, and wouldn't hesitate to bully anyone he thinks is uncool. But only if he can get away with it. Tyler could use some plots too, whether they are friend plots or maybe enemies. I don't mind either way!

I have a lot more characters and I'm happy to plot with any of the others as well, but these five need it most at the moment. Let me know if you have any ideas! Thanks in advance.

Okay I have some ideas. Let me know what you think!
Diana/Kengi: I don't know if you want them to be friends or enemies because he and Jacob kind of have a things going on. Kengi is normally very chill and supportive, but he can get angry and annoyed with people quickly if they are being, well, annoying. However, he would not be opposed to hearing what Diana has to say about Jacob, as Kengi does like to be informed.

Tyler&Mordred: These two are interesting, and I think they kind of view themselves as rivals at the moment? I wouldn't mind these two having another interaction. I think Mordred is pretty chill with Blake (since they both play Quidditch), and that could make Tyler a bit mad?

Fleur&Jatin: Jatin is my first year Gryffindor who knows no boundaries. He really loves Willow and Quidditch, and I believe Willow introduced them in the Gryffindor House meeting topic, so if Jatin saw her, he would gladly approach her. I don't know if she would find him annoying or what. I have also have Beata (a sixth year), if you want someone older to interact with her.

Hey Lovi! I love your ideas.

I think Diana and Kengi would probably not get along? Just because she probably knows he's Jacob's friend at this point and hates Jacob. But maybe she saw them at the yule ball together and goes to Kengi to investigate what that was all about? She would be really nice while trying to get information from him.

I can definitely see Tyler feeling a bit excluded from the Quidditch crowd. He'd probably say something mean to Mordred with very little prompting. He thinks Mordred is a bit of a loser, but probably doesn't like that he's a player on the team.

I feel like Fleur would mostly be amused by Jatin, she's pretty patient with kids. I think she would help him out with the Quidditch stuff if he wanted? I think them interacting would be a cute topic. She also might try to make him be friends with her brother, she knows Lars needs the help in making friends :p

Kengi&Diana: I really like this idea because Kengi wouldn't see her as a friend, but he wouldn't really trust her either. He would not mind her asking questions as its nothing he's ashamed of and he doesn't really know what it going on either.

Mordred&Tyler: If Tyler said any fighting words he would definitely throw hands. He can be very sensitive, and he does not like being provoked if he hasn't done anything wrong. (And lol that Tyler thinks mordred is a loser. xD )

Fleur&Jatin: Jatin would love help with Quidditch, as he did not do very well in Flying (which is my fault for not doing the lessons). I think he'd be very easy to teach when he really wants to learn something. However, he is not the brightest sometimes an could get frustrated when he doesn't understand something. He would also love to be friends with Lars. He's only met Gryffindors so far, so he'd love to meet someone from a different house. He would think its super cool.

I really like the idae of Dianat rying to get information from him too. I'm not sure how subtle she would be, so it could be very funny.
Tyler would probably make snide remarks, so that would definitely work :p

Fleur and Jatin sound cute. I'd be happy to have them chat or practice quidditch? both are fine with me.

Hey Daphne

I’ve just reread this and Emilia in particular. This is very similar to how Tres will cope with things in a few years time. She will become quite vain and shallow because she doubts her self worth. Maybe Emilia can be her introduction into make up and looking nice for other people?

Tyler x Theodore should have another rp. I think Theo would be warmed up to him by now!
I don't know about the others, but that's what I have right now!

Hey daph.
I have a couple of thoughts. Fleur and willow haven’t hung out properly for a while maybe they should have a catch up.
Even though you haven’t posted him. Lars and Selene should hang out. I see the two of them getting on quite well.

I really like the idae of Dianat rying to get information from him too. I'm not sure how subtle she would be, so it could be very funny.
Tyler would probably make snide remarks, so that would definitely work :p

Fleur and Jatin sound cute. I'd be happy to have them chat or practice quidditch? both are fine with me.
I can start some topics, I will message you!

@Leda Layton

I think that's a cool idea! Maybe Tres could see her doing makeup?

Tyler x Theodore should have another rp. I think Theo would be warmed up to him by now!
I don't know about the others, but that's what I have right now!

I'd love for Tyler to have a friend besides Blake, so I think that could be good! Would Theodore be up for something a bit more active outside? Like a sport?

@Professor Elvera Le Fey I like both those options a lot! I'm curious about Willow and Fleur too, and Lars and Selene have always seemed like a good match to me too!

@Jatin Tiwari

@Amber Chou Wilson asesome. Did you want me to start something for one of them? Just a heads up that I am going on holiday in just over a week so I might not be the most active after that for a little while.

Sure. Did you want me to start with willow?

Sounds good

here you go Willows and waterways at the lakefront. sorry it is a little weird at the start.

We can always try again at making Fleur and Grayson Wolfe friends now his sister isn't attached to his hip.

I'd love for Tyler to have a friend besides Blake, so I think that could be good! Would Theodore be up for something a bit more active outside? Like a sport?
Sorry for just now getting to this, but I think Theodore likes to take runs outside? That's about it. He also looooves Quidditch.

Sorry for just now getting to this, but I think Theodore likes to take runs outside? That's about it. He also looooves Quidditch.
Tyler likes to go for runs too!

I'm wondering though, should we save this topic for the next IC year since this one is almost over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back