Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hey guys.
The board has been stressing me out tonnes lately and a lot of elements of me are starting to suffer. I also need some time to think and pray. So for the rest of this week (through to Sunday) I'll be off the board. You can PM me but I won't check 'em.
If there are things which need my attention, I apologize but they're now off the priority list.
As for the birthday celebrations: Livvy is able to continue them. ;) Though, for the birthday banner and the name drawing she may wait for me [and I hope she does] to wrap it up.
Anyhow, thanks for being awesome. ;)

~Nick

Hawhaw you said hiatus. :lol:

Enjoy yourself, get some sun :p , and of course I'll wait cause I have absolutely no clue what I'd be doing anyway. :r:

:hug:

~Liv

Enjoy some well deserved rest. See you when you're ready for your return.

Bruin

p.s. Does this mean I'm Head of Gryffindor for the rest of the week? :oy:

Hope the week off helps you out. Don't worry, Bruin and I will take good care of Gryffindor. :D

Cyndi

;'(

get some rest Nick, we'll miss you :glomp2:

Have a good break Nick. We'll try not to let the site go down in flames while you're gone. :lol: :glomp2:

Nick! =-/

Hurry back we'll miss you but make sure you get all the rest and recuperation you need. Enjoy your well deserved break and it was so not a coincidence that Andy decided to throw a party in Gyffindor ... really :lol:

I'm sure Cyndi and Bruin will do a fine job... ;) nudge nudge wink wink

You mind yourself

Lin :wub:

We're missing you already Nickernoodles ^_^

Well... I'm back... sort of, mostly. :lol:
Though I never truly left. ;) I popped on now and then to keep things goin' but it was a definite reduction in my time on her and I replied to no PMs. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back