OOC First Name
Tamara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Most of her roses were for people she had never met nor seen. She had no clue who this Evelyn Manning was. Elly laughed and walked into the great hall. The girl was a Gryffindor, but that was all Elly knew. She just scouted the Gryffindor table, but Evelyn wasn't there. ''Eh, have you seen Evelyn Manning?'' Elly asked a random girl ''I got a rose for her here''

The blonde was getting much roses this year and she felt like the most happy girl in this school. Evelyn really loved Hogwarts and the fact that her brother was back on the radar was the last piece what made her life almost perfect. The almost was the Lucas drama, that never seemed to stop. Why didn't he just talk to her. Evelyn was sure Lucas would want her back in his life too, but he was just acting stubborn and all. Or perhaps he was jealous of what she and Noah had together. When she walked into the Great Hall she scanned the Gryffindor table and went sitting there. It wasn't that she didn't liked being in Gryffindor but all of her friends were in other houses. Lizzie and Aaron and Lucas sometimes were the only people she liked from her year, or spoke to. The blonde looked around her and suddenly heard her name. A younger girl asked to someone if she had seen Evelyn, and heard the word rose. Another one? This would become her fifth one! The blonde smiled and responded as she heard her name.
'' Hi! I'm Evelyn. You've got another rose for me?'' it wasn't like she got bored of the roses. Evelyn was happy with every one she got and it was sweet people thought of her. Now she was wondering from who it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back