Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Adorah wasn't sure who the next person on her list was, but she quickly learned through being a prefect that they were in Hufflepuff and a youngin'. She figured it would be quick to do a few at lunch and decided to attempt delivery before she ate. Walking up to the table, she looked for a group of first years, figuring they would know who she was looking for. "Is Manaia around?" she asked them, hoping maybe he was among the group. @Manaia Te Rangi

Manaia couldn't help being excited for the rose deliveries. He had sent a few himself, and was nervously excited to find who had sent them back. So when he heard his name called out during lunch he bounced up, waving to the girl who had said it in excitement. "YO, that's ME!" Manaia beamed, excited to get the rose.

Adorah was glad to see she had found her target and walked over to the younger student, handing him a yellow rose alongside a note. "Hope you enjoy it!" she said with a smile.

Dear Manaia
It's been so much fun having you at Hogwarts with me, I hope you're enjoying yourself and getting all your homework done in time!
Lots of love,
Auntie Kahu

Manaia bounced in his seat slightly as he took the rose, grinning with excitement. "Cheers!" He said happily to the older girl before opening the message, unable to help his smile slipping when he saw who it was from. He was happy to get a note from his auntie, for sure, he had sent one to her as well, but it was a little embarrassing at the same time. "Sweet." He smiled, crumpling the note up quickly and stuffing it in his pocket. He would thank Auntie Kahu later, when there weren't so many people around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back