Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Adorah didn't mind chaperoning dances. She knew other people had kids or plans that didn't include supervising twelve-year-olds trying to get away with pranks. Plus, she had Noel with her now, and it felt less lonely. She knew that she needed to work on getting to know her colleagues more, as only being friends with your boyfriend gave off a certain vibe. But Adorah did have friends... just not here. It was odd to befriend your former teachers, or maybe it was all in her head. Either way, tonight, she was going to focus on enjoying the dance with Noel and making sure nobody died.

Adorah had been assigned to help with the apple bobbing area, making sure no one stayed under too long and that the water remained sanitary after each use. She waved her wand as a third year finished their turn, grabbing four apples in the short time allotted. She looked over at Noel as they waited for more to join. "I'm not sure I find the idea of sticking my head underwater like that appealing," she laughed, tucking her hair behind her ear. She hadn't dressed up this year, as she ran out of time to put together a costume. Instead, she opted for long black robes and a sparkly, dark purple dress peeking out underneath.

Last edited:
Noel decided to not dress up, he hadn't found the time to find an costume and he still needed to feel comfertable with being an professor now. So he just put on an nice suit. He was glad he to be by Adorahs side and watch over the apple bobbing area. He wasn't sure if there would be much excitement in that. But he was glad he could spend the evening with her in a way. Noel was eager to get to know other colleagues as well. But some he felt like was no use of putting effort in. He didn't saw him and Styx being best buddies, as the same with Ravenclaw head of house. But he was an adult and he would not let things of the past cloud his judgement. He smirked as Adorah made an comment. '' It's not my kind of idea of fun. But people who adore apples might.'' He said with an smile. Keeping his distance from his girlfriend and watched over the students close. '' Does our colleagues dress up usually for this kind of things? I can't remember anymore how it was in our time as students.'' He than asked Adorah. While trying to spot anyone else.

Adorah laughed at the idea of people who liked apples choosing this method of acquiring them, but she thought it was sweet the way his brain worked. "You shouldn't have to work so hard for fruit," she said, giving a smile to a couple of first years who had just come up to the tubs. "One at each station... and go!" she said, watching a particularly rambunctious boy pull out an apple quickly. "Last year, I dressed up, and I saw a few others, but I don't think they're as into it. If we hadn't been so busy, I would have tried to find something, but obviously, we're not missing much," she said to him. "Why? Did you want to dress up?"

Noel smirked and watched some of the students go for it. And he made sure to watch out for them and people waiting in line patiently. He agreed with her on the busy part, and perhaps he did'n't made an very good impression dressing up weird. He could say that some professors didn't need an costume to be scary. But he figured it was not too wise too say stuff like that out loud. Also if it was only to joke. '' Oh well. Perhaps next year. Too busy with decorating my own office. I'm actually fine like this. '' He than said with an smile. '' Although my office now mostlyhave pictures. I got an plant though from Professor Kingsley, uh Cyndi.'' He than said, it was still strange to say it like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back