OOC First Name
Teigs
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
In an Open Relationship
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Rigid Cherry Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Though Rowan was aware that Elio had said that he wouldn't be dancing she hoped she might be able to get him to change his mind. She wouldn't force him of course, but to be honest, she didn't want to come to a dance and then not dance. It would be a shame if that happened, but she was just glad to be here with Elio, after all, it wasn't every day she got to go to a dance with someone she liked. "Elioooooo." She called to him as she knocked on the door to his dorm. She had gotten ready hours ago since she was so excited about it. She couldn't wait. "Do you want to walk down together?" She asked, leaning against the door as she fixed her hair. She was having trouble getting the curls to stay in, since she'd had to use a bit of beauty magic to get them to work. She didn't have very curly hair naturally, so she always had to do that when she wanted curls.

Elio was looking forward to the dance, and had actually decided that today he was going officially for pleasure rather than business, and had left his camera in his dorm so that he wouldn't be distracted. Instead he planned to have the best evening with one of his best friends, and after dressing in a nice suit he'd been waiting in the common room for a good half an hour before he wondered where on earth Rowan had gotten to. He knew it was typical for girls to be late to these kind of things, but he'd assumed she would come down eventually. Jogging back up the stairs towards the dormitories, he spotted her banging on his own door, and the fourth year walked up behind her quietly and careful not to let her notice until he wanted her to. "I don't think the door needs any helps in staying upright," he said eventually, a smirk on his face and he put out his arm for her to hold. "Of course we'll go together, I've been waiting hours for you to be ready!" he joked, glad that it was finally time. Her dressed suited her well and Elio hoped she was comfortable in it, especially if she planned on getting him to actually dance, but it would mean she had a lot of picking him off the ground to do too.

"Ah! Elio, how you do that?!" She asked though she wasn't specifically actually asking him, since she didn't really want to know how he managed to sneak up on her. She was usually pretty observant, well, sometimes, usually, though Elio seemed to be able to sneak up on her pretty easily, as it seemed. She grinned as she noticed his arm and quickly reach out to grab hold of him, both because it was such a sweet guy thing to do and only made her like him even more and because she'd jumped around so fast that she'd thrown herself off balance and she absolutely was not going to fall in front of him, not in this cute dress and hair. "Do you like my dress?" She asked, hoping he might have said something to her earlier, but realising that since he was a guy she might have to spell it out for him, which was fine with her. Elio looked adorable of course, but she wasn't surprised since he was always adorable. "You look great by the way, I love the shoes." She said, pointedly looking down at them. They were more sneakers than dress shoes, but if he was comfy, that was it.

"Magic," he grinned with wide eyes. Obviously it wasn't but being at Hogwarts it was sometimes an amusing response. He caught Rowan as she took his arm, and they began to walk down to the Great Hall. "Are you kidding? You look gorgeous!" Rowan pulled off her outfits pretty well all the time, but it was her hair that he'd noticed first of all. "You've really gone all out this evening," Perhaps the Yule Ball was an extra special time of year for the Gryffindor, who then complimented his own attire. "Cheers," He'd chosen shoes that would stand up to being danced in. He wasn't going to make the situation any more complicated by wearing something painful and easy to slip in, and besides he would have only ended up wearing them once. They eventually got down to the event, and the fourth year gestured that she could enter first, "After you m'lady," with a small bow, and followed in behind. Every year the room managed to astound him, and even though he'd left his camera upstairs, it gave him a chance to take it in the scene for what it was, rather than through a camera lens.

Rowan rolled her eyes slightly at Elio's words, shaking her head. Magic, true, but they both knew neither of them knew how to apparate, or that they could apparate at all inside Hogwarts. She did a little spin as he said she looked gorgeous and curtsied, happy that he liked her outfit. She'd worked hard to make herself look good, because she wanted to impress him and she was glad that she appeared to have done so. "Of course I have, this is Yule Ball and I'm going to the dance with someone I actually like rather than my sister, that's an occasion in itself." She said. And given it was a winter themed yule, which is what she was used to back home in America, she'd chosen a blue and white theme, like snow and ice. Rowan was slightly surprised that he had chosen to be without his camera, though she hadn't taken hers with her either it was no surprise as she often didn't take it to events like this. Once they got down to the Great Hall she proceeded him with a slightly giggle, before turning back to watch him take in the room. It was honestly amazing how all of this worked out, since she was enjoying the view of everything and being with Elio was nice too. "This place always looks amazing!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back